Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Epitome of boredom - the surprise killer!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Altheos

Male Posts : 37

Epitome of boredom - the surprise killer! Empty
PostSubject: Epitome of boredom - the surprise killer!   Epitome of boredom - the surprise killer! EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:14 am

Eris, when did you become so cute?:

You know how bored you are when you start planning out builds like this
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Epitome of boredom - the surprise killer!   Epitome of boredom - the surprise killer! EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:36 am

>not incorperating Dual Slayers for maximum yandere support.
How's that cute?
Back to top Go down
Altheos

PostSubject: Re: Epitome of boredom - the surprise killer!   Epitome of boredom - the surprise killer! EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:39 am

Lacking that 5 cost for dual slayers. Anyways, this was actually meant to be psuedo viable. If I threw in a slotted Silver Headphones, I could replace the high run with two run tunes (let's face it, most of the damage will come from melt, and not STR bonuses) and get the remaining capa for those Dual Slayers you love so much.

You can probably knock out invaders with this build, and if you /really/ wanted to, go ART hunting.

Reinforce S, HP+30, Meditation, Wonder Cancel, Aerial Fighter

Wonder Balancer, Eco Boost Run, Heavy Strike + (Just to troll those damn melees <3, though Crimson Crusader would work just as well )
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Epitome of boredom - the surprise killer!   Epitome of boredom - the surprise killer! EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:51 am

I'm not a fan of Dual Slayers, but in that particular build I would like them better than a Repair Bit (it's also more of a challenge b/c of the cost). I tried on my own, but I suck at math and Cosmic Break...

Can I do something like this?:
If I can GS a few core tunes I can have 500 HP chibi! ó.ò
Back to top Go down
Altheos

PostSubject: Re: Epitome of boredom - the surprise killer!   Epitome of boredom - the surprise killer! EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:44 pm

Yeah I don't want to EX tune the Chibi
Also don't forget a thing called "Selfless Repairer" exists

Once you melt someone a few times, you can heal yourself, since by that time your WB will be full, but it's level 4 so you'll give up on CrimsonCrusader. Still, if you get the Great Version, 300 HP, that's a sizeable pool of HP. Add in the heal buffs from the level 2 and 3 ranks as well as the FriendCard which increases the amount you get healed by 3 HP
Back to top Go down
Altheos

PostSubject: Re: Epitome of boredom - the surprise killer!   Epitome of boredom - the surprise killer! EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 7:00 am

I updated the build to optimize the amount of tunes needed to maximise her effectiveness. I also managed to fit in an Eternal Tune on the Head.

Optimized Eris-chan Build:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epitome of boredom - the surprise killer!   Epitome of boredom - the surprise killer! EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 11:38 am

Wow, that sounds like quite the Chibi. Never seen someone put that much effort into a Chibi before.
Back to top Go down
Altheos

PostSubject: Re: Epitome of boredom - the surprise killer!   Epitome of boredom - the surprise killer! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 1:52 am

Well it was more the fact that I wanted to screw around with a chibi without feeding the enemy team, sorted through my list, found out that Eris's melee doesn't combo into her tumble, found out Eris's melee lasts 4 clicks and knocks the enemy back on the final hit. There's no way you can make use of the 10 force, but Melt is such an absurd status effect that it made Eris-chan slightly viable as a chibi of choice for combat. She also has Rejection, I heard it blocks damage or something so, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Altheos

PostSubject: Re: Epitome of boredom - the surprise killer!   Epitome of boredom - the surprise killer! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 8:48 am

Build has been completed. works as expected. Death is common, melting people is fun, and people go "oh my god it's so cute". The 2-3 kills from Eris-chan melee is very satisfying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epitome of boredom - the surprise killer!   Epitome of boredom - the surprise killer! Empty

Back to top Go down

Epitome of boredom - the surprise killer!
Page 1 of 1