Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

 

 Tier List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kevindao
Newbie
Newbie
kevindao

Male Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-12-28

Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Tier List   Tier List EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 11:40 pm

I am making a tier list. Help me with the tier list and changes will be made. These bots will be sorted by how they are obtained and the list shall also include the rank limited bots as well. I have nothing better to do, so I'll just leave this here and update it when I can. (And no we don't need one, I just want to make one.)
(And this is all opinion, don't hurt me.)
EDIT: If you disagree with the list, feel free to tell me. I'm not much of a player and I don't charge rt. So I can't play with the Gara units very often.

The ranks

Ragna Barrett
Good
Viable
Not viable
Why would you do this
Unknown

Let's get started. (With the "direct purchase" bots)

Zero Saber

Starter Bots

Lunastasia
Crimrose
Fiona

UC bots (starting left to right from Frog Lander)

Frog Lander
Beezle A
Cannon Baller
Tarantulic
Big Mountaiz
King Megaton
Pawnger
Sword Wing
Scorpion
Tengu
Jaguar Arm
Victory 1
Destructor
Mikado Max
Ghost Raider
Blazed Baron
Toybox
Sigma Clock
Brickgale BLUE
Aquila
Hound Dog
Axion

UC bots (rank-limited, starting from Mighty Byne to Amateus)

Mighty Byne
Garulabird
Chrotacs
Ragna Barrett
Amateus

RT bots (starting from Palmier to AchtSieben)

Palmier
Rei
Crimrose -Light-
Fiona -Light-
Lunastasia -Light-
Lily Rain -Light-
Audrit -Light-
Sturbanger
AchtSieben

Did I miss anything? Let me know!


Last edited by kevindao on Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:16 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
kevindao
Newbie
Newbie
kevindao

Male Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-12-28

Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier List   Tier List EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 11:46 pm

Here is the lists for the Garapon units

The UC Garapon

Initone 432

3 Heroines Garapon (going left to right from the top, starting with Crimrose.)

Crimrose
Fiona
Lunastasia
Amateus
Vector Eagle
Boiledeck
Sharhead (only ever saw NPC sharhead)
Cross Raptor

Mizugi Girls Garapon

Crimrose
Lunastasia
Fiona
Audrit
Machintlet
Bugsycait
Saggitary Maxis II
Raystag

Lilyrain Garapon

Lily Rain
Lily Rain
Mila
Fiona
Mighty Byne
Brigand Baron
Beetlander
AchtSieben FT

Miia Garapon

Miia
Miia
Lily Rain
Lunastasia
Gwain
Gyallanbard
Dismoke
Forcedriver

Audrit Garapon

Audrit
Audrit
Miia
Lily Rain
Vanguard Axer
Chrotacs
Saggitary Maxis
Albatreos

Loretta Garapon

Loretta
Winberrl
Miia
Audrit
Cyclotes
Garulabird
Sturbanger Standard
Pulsardio

SACRIFICE II - Ivis

Ivis
Winberrl
Crimrose
Lunastasia
Fiona
Estes
Knightger
Wander Mani
Psycho Formula(Debated)
Aquila Mk2
Toybox HEAT
X Cross Raptor
Hound Dog Extreme

Cosmic Warriors Garapon 1

Vanguard Fencer
Lancerlot
Batheon
Nova Dikaros
Shaden
AchtSieben
Yaksha Nayate
Garulabird Rakta

Clairemorte Garapon

Clair Morte (Bugged right now)
Clair Morte (Bugged right now)
Lily Rain
Mila
Hatigarm (I've seen people steal the legs to make majestic centaurs)
Blazed Baron FF (That new sword. hmm.)
XX Crossraptor (Is there a difference?)
Greinaut

Rikka Garapon

Rikka
Rikka
Audrit
Lily Rain
Kuschelb 1st
Yaksha Jinrai
Brickgale BLACK
Machintlet II


Last edited by kevindao on Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:49 pm; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : Internet went down for the last week.)
Back to top Go down
kevindao
Newbie
Newbie
kevindao

Male Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-12-28

Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier List   Tier List EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 11:46 pm

Notable Bots (Popular/Moe)

Ragna Barrett
Loretta

Sturbanger Standard
Vanguard Axer
Ivis
Winberrl
Lunastacia
Mila
Audrit
Lily Rain
Rei

Claire Monte (bugged)
Fiona
Crimrose

Rikka


Last edited by kevindao on Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2970
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 26
Location : Malaysia

Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier List   Tier List EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 12:07 am

this looks pointless
Back to top Go down
kevindao
Newbie
Newbie
kevindao

Male Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-12-28

Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier List   Tier List EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 12:08 am

@Stickboy wrote:
this looks pointless

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7874
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 26
Location : Mars

Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier List   Tier List EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 12:20 am

Sturbanger should be orange, he can be useful but is severely gimmicky. Sigma Clock is green because his ability is extremely useful for use on anything, although your primary targets will be busters. Mikado Max should be green because with the right weapons he can shut things down very easily when played properly. Toybox should be orange for the same reason as Sturbanger. Vector Eagle is orange because of his BD weapon but can't really defend against anything that can actually move. SDCs help with this but he's still fat and slow.

Why is Ragna Barret not yellow why would you make a yellow tier and then not put the very bot it's named after in it. Even at rank B it's still going to tear shit up.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab


Female Posts : 5575
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : Bad Cake I hope u choke on watermelons

Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier List   Tier List EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 9:51 am

its kinda useful for new people I guess
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7874
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 26
Location : Mars

Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier List   Tier List EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 11:45 am

@kevindao wrote:
List of garapons:
 
Mizugi Gara:
Machinlet is Orange because he can't hit anything that can fly even 5 inches in the air but his punches travel with the target so there is no need to fear the target going too far away from you to damage it. Bugsycait is blue because of his ability to both block projectiles as well as send melee units eyeing him up flying away. One of the best supporter jammers out right now. Saggi Maxis II deserves a demotion to red. Everything about him is fucking terrible. Raystag is orange. His deeps is even lower than the cb1 version and his main gimmick of an alphastriker cannot be performed in Cosmic League.

Lilyrain Gara:
Mighty Byne is green. He can be very good and will reach over 600 HP if you keep his stock parts on him at rank S as well as having a superior stun resistance and sub weapon affinity compared to other panzers. Is fat though obviously. Brigand Baron, if stock parts are kept, is orange. The axe is terrible in Cosmic League. Beetlander is green because his HD is basically an Assault Charge that can damage people and has good base mobility but lower HP. AchtSieben FT because THIS VARIENT is ACTUALLY GOOD for his AMs which do AWESOME DAMAGE WHILE BURNING PEOPLE AND it deserves to be blue.

Miia Garapon:
Gwyain is orange. He has a massive AoE main AND sub weapon but that's all he has going for him. He has inferior boost stats compared to other fortresses and will struggle to actually do good amounts of damage and stay in the air long. Gyllanbard is green because his hammer will be doing 100s at rank S. Who doesn't like seeing 100s? Plus he has a good HP pool. Dismoke is green due to the multiple fields he can put down (Long range is an amazing ability to have on your team mates). Forcedriver can be green because he also has an assault drive shift action and has a bit higher stun resistance and sub affinity compared to other assaults.

Audrit Gara:
Fuck you Saggi I is incredible he does 60s at rank c and will roll over your shit if you mess with one that knows what it's doing. Put him in green because he's still fat even if you give him all froglander parts but if you put A rank sway on him and have a large bazooka handy there's nothing that won't take at least a huge chunk of HP trying to kill him and his swaying ass.

Loretta Gara:
Loretta is in the same league as Ragna, put her as yellow. Cyclotes is red, his AM doesn't do shit don't use it. Garulabird is orange because his AMs take a millenia to recharge and he's pretty fat. Sturbanger Standard is green because all of his missiles are amazing and he's one of the best mech busters out right now, aside from Baltheon (Which I will get to later). Pulsardio is orange because he's severely gimmicky but can mess up enemy fionas which is really it.

Sacrifice II gara:
Ivis is blue, not yellow. She does not have the survivability that Ragna does and no matter what you do she's still a panzer and can't (reliably) hit things buzzing around her in the air. While it's true she's probably gonna smash any Buster's face in that buster's probably gonna be near a tower or 10 other busters that are all going to be shooting at her and making it so she dies very quickly if she makes any plays for units that are not alone (which is true for all units EXCEPT FUCKING RAGNA WITH HIS AIR WALK BULLSHIT).
Estes is green, very versatile gunner and his shift action is similar to his unique ability in cb1. Knightger is orange. He can be fun but that's it, basically an upgraded Pawnager. No clue on Wander Mani l0l. Psycho Formula is orange. He has good base stats for a buster but his arms are terrible in this game, basically a downgraded version of Fiona's psyguns. Aquila MK2 is green because his core is pretty good but no matter what he's FUCKING FAT. ALWAYS. Toybox HEAT is still red like the ORIGINAL TOYBOX WAS SUPPOSED TO BE. X Cross Raptor is an upgraded cross raptor in every way and is an amazing mech aerial unit he deserves to be blue.

Cosmic Warrior Gara 1:
Lancerlot is green. His shield doesn't do what it does in cb1 but it does at least reduce damage and increase his stun resistance. Replace his lance AM if you can. I wanna say Nova Dikaros is blue, buuuut he falls just short of being blue due to his poor HP pool so he is actually green. Shaden is orange because while he does have that fast flying BS thing he doesn't have anything else that will keep him in the air and lacks core/part weapons that will be of any use to him. AchtSieben is orange. His AMs can be fun but they're piss damage and he's unreliably slow for a buster. Yaksha is orange because his main gimmick is to put whirlwinds on people and that's really it. Garulabird Rakta is red. Stop using this thing, his wings do fucking nothing and his AMs need very specific aiming to use.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier List   Tier List EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 12:24 pm

should arrange by color with the source noted to the side(if at all) instead of by source with a bunch of shit repeated

so much black shit why even bother anyway tho
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
God beaten up kekking
God beaten up kekking


Female Posts : 3091
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 20
Location : Ground Area

Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier List   Tier List EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 12:35 pm

@Astral_Dono wrote:
if you put A rank sway on him and have a large bazooka handy there's nothing that won't take at least a huge chunk of HP trying to kill him and his swaying ass

What about it's railgun? My personal experience tells me it has a slow ass interval, but then again it could be myself not knowing what I'm doing.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7874
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 26
Location : Mars

Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier List   Tier List EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 12:41 pm

@LazFlamme wrote:
@Astral_Dono wrote:
if you put A rank sway on him and have a large bazooka handy there's nothing that won't take at least a huge chunk of HP trying to kill him and his swaying ass

What about it's railgun? My personal experience tells me it has a slow ass interval, but then again it could be myself not knowing what I'm doing.
@Astral_Dono wrote:
he does 60s at rank c
Saggi I in CB1 had a slow ass interval too, what's your point?
Back to top Go down
kevindao
Newbie
Newbie
kevindao

Male Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-12-28

Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier List   Tier List EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 1:21 pm

@Winty wrote:
should arrange by color with the source noted to the side(if at all) instead of by source with a bunch of shit repeated

so much black shit why even bother anyway tho

Because I don't know much about the game, and having them listed by source makes it easy to find a certain bot. This also makes it easy to add bots in as more and more garapons are added to the game.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier List   Tier List EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 1:42 pm

it makes it harder to find relevant information. If someone wanted to know what is in X tier they would simply go to that tier but with it this way there is no way to find what is worth using there is no simple list of units that are green or above, they have to look through the entire thing and find them.

Making it easy to add things means nothing because you'll probably just make things black anyway. It's the opposite of providing usable information to players.
Back to top Go down
AnTi90d
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
AnTi90d

Male Posts : 3282
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 1006
Location : U.S.S.A - United Socialist States of America

Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier List   Tier List EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 2:35 pm

Psycho's arms are fucking badass at S rank. They are not a downgraded version of Fiona's psyguns.

They won't hit an Audrit three miles above you, but they will tear a new asshole into a charging assault. The arm might only fire two projectiles compared to Fiona's four, but they fire off more quickly , travel faster and have higher damage per bullet.
Back to top Go down
kevindao
Newbie
Newbie
kevindao

Male Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-12-28

Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier List   Tier List EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 3:10 pm

@Winty wrote:
it makes it harder to find relevant information. If someone wanted to know what is in X tier they would simply go to that tier but with it this way there is no way to find what is worth using there is no simple list of units that are green or above, they have to look through the entire thing and find them.

Making it easy to add things means nothing because you'll probably just make things black anyway. It's the opposite of providing usable information to players.

I understand the issue with the tier-list but the sorting of the list is just my preference. It's to ensure that I don't end up dropping the list entirely when too many bots come out to keep up with. If you want, you could make your own tier list ordered in a more convenient way if it's not too much work. I doubt the way I have it sorted causes THAT much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Calucian
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 24
Join date : 2013-09-16

Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier List   Tier List EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 3:32 pm

Initone 432 is more likely to be in Green, Blue if you have good handheld fortress weapons equipped on him, his core Sub weapon can be used as a liftoff attack, and can hit multiple times while dragging an opponent with him upwards, his shift command is a long range buff. lastly, his core Main weapon is a Multi Mega Beam Gun which is okay for alpha striking or hitting wide targets.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2970
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 26
Location : Malaysia

Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier List   Tier List EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 3:47 pm

pretty sure this is just about the bot himself
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab


Female Posts : 5575
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : Bad Cake I hope u choke on watermelons

Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier List   Tier List EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 4:24 pm

@AnTi90d wrote:
Psycho's arms are fucking badass at S rank. They are not a downgraded version of Fiona's psyguns.

They won't hit an Audrit three miles above you, but they will tear a new asshole into a charging assault. The arm might only fire two projectiles compared to Fiona's four, but they fire off more quickly , travel faster and have higher damage per bullet.

I die when you said they will drill a new asshole ; w ;
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

Male Posts : 344
Join date : 2009-12-28

Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier List   Tier List EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 8:25 pm

The fact that mighty byne is not ragna barret tier, invalidates the whole list. Angry Chaos
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 35
Location : 大丈夫だ 問題ない 囧

Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier List   Tier List EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:07 pm

*saw destructor rating * red... Fiona was blue... Fiona good, so you guys are saying Fiona was good while destructor was shit? Did you guys even play it before you rate them or you just go by "hey I like this so I give it a high rating." You guys are just rating bots without using them I suppose ( I bet most of you here don't even own it.)
You guys are saying cannonballer is being better?Why? Just because it shoot fast? Do you even know how does it shoot fast? Ok,I take it that you know, now what does destructor has? Check again.
Other buster without "that" as default shouldn't even rank on same tier as it at all on same rank due to how overpowered it is compare to other options. Hell it can even out damage a Fiona 1 rank higher in a full hp direct face to face shoot out with it, and needless to say, with it you will have a far greater chance of survival in a engaging situation especially against a melee.
Frankly speaking, other then unable to rank beyond A rank, it's everything cannonball can do and better! His am is also missile incase you are wondering, so it performs just as well as toybox am on same rank if not even better, cause it's smaller which won't cause it to chip into grounds upon firing if you are using a pair of short lg.
After seeing just this 1 example I can deem the whole thread is a utter failure in so many ways. (I haven't even went into other types yet)
Back to top Go down
Glass
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Glass

Male Posts : 124
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 24
Location : Fantasy Heaven

Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier List   Tier List EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:34 pm

This tier list was created for the hell of it and is probably not meant to be taken seriously, unless you want to.

Though I feel like you could bump Beezle into viable, since his stinger is somewhat of a movement option if you're too lazy to hold space. His shift action is nice as a clutch escape if you're being targeted and you need to move around a corner.

Is he a unit worth going into S (can't upgrade him past B from Unlock anyway)? I don't think so, but I treat him as fodder more than anything; and in that aspect, is where he excels. I just slap two beam smartguns on the dude and pelt things with beems beeing an annoying bee and run away if need bee. It's also funny to alpha people who aren't paying attention.
Back to top Go down
kevindao
Newbie
Newbie
kevindao

Male Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-12-28

Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier List   Tier List EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:30 pm

@Priskern wrote:
*saw destructor rating * red... Fiona was blue... Fiona good, so you guys are saying Fiona was good while destructor was shit? Did you guys even play it before you rate them or you just go by "hey I like this so I give it a high rating." You guys are just rating bots without using them I suppose ( I bet most of you here don't even own it.)
You guys are saying cannonballer is being better?Why? Just because it shoot fast? Do you even know how does it shoot fast? Ok,I take it that you know, now what does destructor has? Check again.
Other buster without "that" as default shouldn't even rank on same tier as it at all on same rank due to how overpowered it is compare to other options. Hell it can even out damage a Fiona 1 rank higher in a full hp direct face to face shoot out with it, and needless to say, with it you will have a far greater chance of survival in a engaging situation especially against a melee.
Frankly speaking, other then unable to rank beyond A rank, it's everything cannonball can do and better! His am is also missile incase you are wondering, so it performs just as well as toybox am on same rank if not even better, cause it's smaller which won't cause it to chip into grounds upon firing if you are using a pair of short lg.
After seeing just this 1 example I can deem the whole thread is a utter failure in so many ways. (I haven't even went into other types yet)

Ouch. I haven't seen any "player" destructors out since rookie league. Sorry if I got things wrong. I'm still testing the UC bots in prime league.

@Glass wrote:
This tier list was created for the hell of it and is probably not meant to be taken seriously, unless you want to.

Though I feel like you could bump Beezle into viable, since his stinger is somewhat of a movement option if you're too lazy to hold space. His shift action is nice as a clutch escape if you're being targeted and you need to move around a corner.

Is he a unit worth going into S (can't upgrade him past B from Unlock anyway)? I don't think so, but I treat him as fodder more than anything; and in that aspect, is where he excels. I just slap two beam smartguns on the dude and pelt things with beams bee-ing an annoying bee and run away if need bee. It's also funny to alpha people who aren't paying attention.

I have PTSD from those damn things. Here you go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier List   Tier List Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Tier List
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break 2 :: Guides-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com