Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got 3 new bots need some ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PinTek
PinTek

Male Posts : 74

Got 3 new bots need some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Got 3 new bots need some ideas   Got 3 new bots need some ideas EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 11:33 am

So monday I rolled these guys off the daily gara and all make me scratch my head all feel rather... blegh least quadra rondo if I read the description right for his sub gives broad radar to team members for a few seconds but sup have it so bad with any kind of weaponry.

so here the 3 I got

Quadra rondo
Ingame mentions radar feild sub gives broad radar to team mates that step into the sup feild for X amount of seconds.
random built
Can't find galsteel ams in cosmicalc o.o but use 2 of them with dual phenom magnet guns on the account its been raining on me almost every match and psyguns are one off the few weapons I can think of that can shoot straight up an track.

Lepscepter
Small an quick but um... I can''t brain this guy

Garnerimp
Really wish he was better all around :c bubbles inflict dash restrict, melee lacks any form of tracking easily spun around when trying to melee things.

I'm sure none of these are really useful but might thought I ask
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

Male Posts : 1595

PostSubject: Re: Got 3 new bots need some ideas   Got 3 new bots need some ideas EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 12:43 pm

Quadra Rondo, go for Boost Run SUP with lots of utility.

Lepscepter's AM is good to play with hopper build.
Back to top Go down
PinTek
PinTek

Male Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Got 3 new bots need some ideas   Got 3 new bots need some ideas EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 2:39 pm

thanks for the insight I'm definatly thinking about all the speed for quada rondo, kinda silly he doesnt give himself broad radar but thats a cart i'm looking at mostly max capa then whatever other carts that might be handy?

I got a synoris bd with the cross bows maybe I'll put lepcepters ams on that. Is the lepcepter hd even worth it on the speed boost?

Guessing ganerimp is more ganergimp though maybe the core could be used for something.
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

Male Posts : 1595

PostSubject: Re: Got 3 new bots need some ideas   Got 3 new bots need some ideas EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 2:45 pm

his HD is not bad, but instead of using Speed UP, i rather prefer Long Range HD or BS (Wardus Order HD2, Artemis HD2, or Growldian BS2)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got 3 new bots need some ideas   Got 3 new bots need some ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Got 3 new bots need some ideas
Page 1 of 1