Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Izunagi Ideas

Go down 
+3
God is a Cat Girl
Pork Chop
reVelske
7 posters
AuthorMessage
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

Izunagi Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Izunagi Ideas   Izunagi Ideas EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:32 am

Bored, so whatever, let's toss some ideas around.

This is my original Izunagi, who is essentially my first "serious" bot that has lasted me since launch until Thoarla AM3/Muchi became my staple, underwent many part changes over the years (from Tengu AM, to Mach Knight AM, to Tentrion AM) but remained true to her purpose and conviction: http://butr.me/oU

It's unfortunately horribly outdated, so... MAYBE it's time for an upgrade? I'm not entirely convinced. If this was your first bot and something you hold quite dear to, what would you do to revitalize her without changing what the bot is in her essence?

Optional swapouts: B.Mine Shooter Mod, Lightning Cannon Mod, Mega Lightning Gun, Rapid Pulse Missile, Curve Lightning Gun, Paralyzer Mod. I was hoping to reserve these weapons for any Izuna I obtain in the future of different hair colour but chance of that materializing is questionable.

Is there a valid replacement for Mini Baz, I can't think of a great A2A weapon but it's entirely possible that I'm forgetting something.

Try think out of the box, I don't build stuff with the intention of scoring 2k+ damage and curbstomp all the kiddies, the main purpose is to be fun whilst flexible, hell, if LPG had more range and both Mini Baz and LPG can afford more tunes, I would've kept it the way it is.
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Male Posts : 359

Izunagi Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izunagi Ideas   Izunagi Ideas EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 9:58 am

I used this same bot at my first year playing. Buster gatling was good back then (sucks badly nowadays). Kinda miss the nostalgia. Then I changed when Seraph FC arrived.

However are we going to keep her antiquity in building her or is it ok using modern weapons and parts?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

Izunagi Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izunagi Ideas   Izunagi Ideas EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 5:08 pm

Pretty sure you can make a retarded bot out of her, by simply using Steel Burn AM3, since that AM is retarded by itself. But I guess that's not something you'd find "fun".

Back to top Go down
duckov
Anime Addict
duckov

Male Posts : 189

Izunagi Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izunagi Ideas   Izunagi Ideas EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:05 am

Get a limited plasma gun mod its has more speed and range and u can get 1 slotted from garapyon but it has 50 less ammo
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Duckov
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Izunagi Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izunagi Ideas   Izunagi Ideas EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:25 am

Aqua Parasol fits me fine for A2A and A2G weapon. But won't feel like the old school Izunagi... Power Shooter seems to be the safest weapon... And for lazy sakes I just get 2 +7 Tec cola on each arm and spam her BS subweapon.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Izunagi Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izunagi Ideas   Izunagi Ideas EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:39 am

I don't have an Aqua Parasol, it frankly looks ridiculous and actually somewhat OP.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Izunagi Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izunagi Ideas   Izunagi Ideas EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 6:33 am

B.Mine Shooter Mod: I've always wanted to use this thing but was always too lazy to do so.
Lightning Cannon Mod: https://i.imgur.com/loRE0u2.png what i use. It's really bad against airs, great against lands, using it as a standalone weapon slots you into a counterpick role since you'll lose against most other airs, though you could drop tech to try to fit a mini zook. My build is highly ineffecient since I went for looks rather than any kind of functionality with tierouge parts.
Mega Lightning Gun: Will always be just a strong weapon if you can aim it, probably the best bet for both land and air targets in one gun, though suffers against laggers due to the nature of the weapon. Might be too far on the gay side for your tastes.
Rapid Pulse Missile: In my practice with this I feel that it needs +25% speed to be made useful, and even then it'll be only good against grounded targets, though this was after two matches so maybe I'm just dumb look at me backpedal. Also super braindead since it's really just "hold down the button" the weapon so I'm not sure if you will like it.
Curve Lightning Gun: seems to just be a decent weapon all around, I don't have much experience beyond that. I'd suggest looking into this yourself.

my bd1 build with LCM

the problem with most modern beam weapons is that they are heavily specialized towards nuking the 600HP lands that just exist now. MLG/mine shooter/Curve lightning are probably the best single weapons to use if you want a weapon that covers both ground and air. Rapid pulse missile actually costs enough less compared to the other weapons on that list that you could run a mini zook alongside it if you wanted.

The build you linked I notice has her original LG2, with the built in booster that eats a lot of your cost. Are you going to keep that? not having the 100 cost booster can free up quite a bit of space to work with.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Izunagi Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izunagi Ideas   Izunagi Ideas EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 7:14 am

Two minded about keeping Nagi legs, the random shitting of wisps are quite useful at times and offers some gameplay variations, especially for when you get lazy, but the cost is ridiculous and limits everything else.

Sniper Sight and Quick Land is definition going, they were novel ideas back in the days but now they are kinda useless and wasteful.

Tengu BS is definitely staying since that's soooo her.

Weapon-wise, I already have a MLG Raystag so I don't need a MLG Izuna (not unless i have all the colours), B.Mine Shooter, Lightning Cannon and Curve Lightning feels wasteful without full commitment.

Problem comes up once again with lack of anti-air, Mini Baz doesn't quite cut it these days and is high ineffective against skinny sluts defying gravity with their massive racks, the only real solution i see is Paralyzer Mod, but to go mad with its tunes, I'd need to drop wisps, which still leaves the question of what to use in the off-hand, because single weapon setup is boring and NOT really what this izuna is about.

The pain of wanting everything.

(GeoF/Pacifar/Raystag points and laughs "L2cap, slut")
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Izunagi Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izunagi Ideas   Izunagi Ideas EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 8:29 am

Mach Knight Ace LG for A2G if it's ok to replace Izuna's LG... then Mini Zook for A2A and stat handheld for the other?

Oh Chocolate Parasol if you have can replace Mini Zook.
Back to top Go down
duckov
Anime Addict
duckov

Male Posts : 189

Izunagi Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izunagi Ideas   Izunagi Ideas EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:28 am

Maybe a cross shooter mod crossbow for the win?
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Duckov
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

Izunagi Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izunagi Ideas   Izunagi Ideas EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 12:13 pm

i've seen some people just give her Illgryps AM2s and destroy people with it. (This is JP though...)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

Izunagi Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izunagi Ideas   Izunagi Ideas EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 12:20 pm

You can put Ilgryps arm on anything and it would be good, that's not surprising.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Izunagi Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izunagi Ideas   Izunagi Ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Izunagi Ideas
Page 1 of 1