Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vanessa Build Advice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
platinum77
platinum77

Vanessa Build Advice Empty
PostSubject: Vanessa Build Advice   Vanessa Build Advice EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:27 am

So i just rolled gara vanessa, and was wondering what improvements i could make on this current build.

Spoiler:

Also, what drive should I use? Armor or Sword? I'm assuming Armor.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa Build Advice   Vanessa Build Advice EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:42 am

don't tune high tank. To save slots tune ex great power alpha instead of ex high power alpha then you won't have to use high tank tunes which are a lot worse.

sword drive really bad on melee if you aren't using ex melt or ex powerless tunes, so armor very good.

take clearance if you are not taking fast recovery. revenge CV isn't needed because you can get CV buff from hitting zeros or from core tune, and there's tons of anti-melee status around so you need some form of negation.
Back to top Go down
platinum77
platinum77

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa Build Advice   Vanessa Build Advice EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 6:00 am

Spoiler:

So I tried to get it to 40/38/2 without any High tank tunes, but now I have some spare capa left. what should I be using it on? The fourth Zero Cartridge? Guards? I figure not using it would be wasteful.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa Build Advice   Vanessa Build Advice EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 9:57 am

38_1 is desired, not 38_2, so you can get 5 more capa by swapping the high power alpha to high power beta.
You probably want a guard cart. Sword or blast, up to you really. I prefer blast but that's just me because I'm a retard who runs at artillery instead of just mashing on the first thing I see(which will probably be another melee)
you can re-arrange weapon tunes to grappler+high grappler+high gladiator to get more stats(only -7% speed but same force gain)

After that you'll either have 15 or 20 capa left, depending on which guard cart you took. You can do a life tune and then swap one or both ACs to stat+5hp to finish your capa off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa Build Advice   Vanessa Build Advice Empty

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Build Advice
Page 1 of 1