Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coletti ?'s ~if any 1 plays JP, sees it happen, or etc~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

Male Posts : 1047

Coletti ?'s ~if any 1 plays JP, sees it happen, or etc~ Empty
PostSubject: Coletti ?'s ~if any 1 plays JP, sees it happen, or etc~   Coletti ?'s ~if any 1 plays JP, sees it happen, or etc~ EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 7:57 pm

Judging by her AM's I guess she can hold 2 guns if any 1 could confirm this that'd be nice

and also, if anyone plays CBJP and gets her, can her gun be bought in the shop for RT

(not expecting immediate answers but IK some other people would like to know this as well, therefore i'm making a post about it)

EDIT

~ Also if anyone gets her before EN gets her, could you put the Img files up here, I wanna make her into mami san from puella magi madoka magica (due to the whole musket thing which is her signature wpn) Plus i EX tuned my Serieux BS and it'd be perfect for her cause its so Fabulous and golden
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

PostSubject: Re: Coletti ?'s ~if any 1 plays JP, sees it happen, or etc~   Coletti ?'s ~if any 1 plays JP, sees it happen, or etc~ EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:31 pm

Edited 1st Post With Request for Skin Files if some 1 can get there hands on her before EN's release (i doubt it, but i can try Razz)
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Coletti ?'s ~if any 1 plays JP, sees it happen, or etc~   Coletti ?'s ~if any 1 plays JP, sees it happen, or etc~ EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:52 pm

She can't hold 2 of the same gun becuz one is AM1 only and one is AM2 only so no stellar for you.
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

PostSubject: Re: Coletti ?'s ~if any 1 plays JP, sees it happen, or etc~   Coletti ?'s ~if any 1 plays JP, sees it happen, or etc~ EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 12:25 am

fggt wrote:
She can't hold 2 of the same gun becuz one is AM1 only and one is AM2 only so no stellar for you.

on CBJP i checked and both are AM's no 1 or 2, just AM, same stats and everything
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Coletti ?'s ~if any 1 plays JP, sees it happen, or etc~   Coletti ?'s ~if any 1 plays JP, sees it happen, or etc~ EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 7:08 am

My bad, I thought it's the air one.
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

PostSubject: Re: Coletti ?'s ~if any 1 plays JP, sees it happen, or etc~   Coletti ?'s ~if any 1 plays JP, sees it happen, or etc~ EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 7:39 am

Coletti's the ART girl with massive floating guns and a hand musket, doesnt look like she mode changes and her wpn is pretty basic as in terms of using

get a 90 cost gun and Boom boom with it no SUB to it at all
Back to top Go down
Raubvogel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raubvogel

Male Posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: Coletti ?'s ~if any 1 plays JP, sees it happen, or etc~   Coletti ?'s ~if any 1 plays JP, sees it happen, or etc~ EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 7:49 am

Err...

Coletti is the AIR.

Nebel is the ART.
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

PostSubject: Re: Coletti ?'s ~if any 1 plays JP, sees it happen, or etc~   Coletti ?'s ~if any 1 plays JP, sees it happen, or etc~ EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 8:04 am

Umm No your wrong, Go check the ENGLISH

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t15506p15-20-8-2015-it-s-an-older-gara-but-it-checks-out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coletti ?'s ~if any 1 plays JP, sees it happen, or etc~   Coletti ?'s ~if any 1 plays JP, sees it happen, or etc~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Coletti ?'s ~if any 1 plays JP, sees it happen, or etc~
Page 1 of 1