Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Natascha Playstyle discussion

Go down 
+8
Sakura1
RaverX
Isdelft
Zwiebel Force
Maelstrom
Astral_Dono
Kuzuha
Soarer
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Soarer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Soarer

Natascha Playstyle discussion Empty
PostSubject: Natascha Playstyle discussion   Natascha Playstyle discussion EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:44 pm

I've already done the build on my own. I got 40/31 TEC/FLY with and 660HP. (Armor drived)
It's a short boost build, with beam guard, Stalker Radar and 3xG.rapid on the Rocket Lawnchair.

I've been playing her quite a bit lately and this is what I personally think about her playstyle.

- Shielded mode Nigga Nuke REQUIRES SKILL.
You can do over 100HP damage in one go if you manage to land a hit on an AIR. Plus the explosions stick for a while, so whoever is dumb enough to fly into the fireworks will get damaged.
It's not worth using it to shoot LNDs that come your way as they at most do 28 damage which is laughable for a Nuke.
Primary targets are Heal groups and AIRs.

This really awesome weapon has a huge drawback that needs to be managed, it's that she becomes a slow moving turret so positioning is key. Plus any flying object that comes into close range is impossible to hit, so you need to fall back behind your team and then shoot the annoying insect which brings me to the second point.

- She's heavily reliant on positioning and team-pushing in order to do damage.
You have to stick with the team, any time she isn't shooting, she's a deadweight doing no damage.
The shield mode is crucial to get damage done, push with team, slam dunk everything that flies so your team ART line can take care of them but you need to watch where you're standing.

- Broad Radar is a must have cartridge.
Since she's reliant on positioning, this is a cartridge that you must get. No buts, ifs or death threats. Just do it.

- She is best played with 2 mouse thumb buttons.
Set a button to "Tab" and another one to "Q". That way you can move around freely with your WASD hand, view the radar without hindrance, easily switch between main weapons in shielded mode.

Has anyone got anything to bring to the table?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hayashisora.com

PostSubject: Re: Natascha Playstyle discussion   Natascha Playstyle discussion EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:01 pm

I personally wouldn't rely on my team to do anything because they are incapable of not playing like idiots. What I do when I play Natascha is track down AIRs that are away from their team and quickly put up the guard, launch the Explosive Fire, retract the guard, and pelt them with the main gun. Chivalry Guard will always be useless because it doesn't block status effects from AIRs, and we all know what kind of statuses they carry these days.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Natascha Playstyle discussion   Natascha Playstyle discussion EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:10 pm

If I may ask, Short boost isn't affected by the slow mobility effect when her shield's on, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Natascha Playstyle discussion   Natascha Playstyle discussion EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:29 pm

Why would it be exempt?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Natascha Playstyle discussion   Natascha Playstyle discussion EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:42 pm

Her height jump doesn't change, but the distance travelled is affected.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Natascha Playstyle discussion   Natascha Playstyle discussion EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 12:39 am

Diabolical wrote:
I personally wouldn't rely on my team to do anything because they are incapable of not playing like idiots.
Back to top Go down
Soarer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Soarer

PostSubject: Re: Natascha Playstyle discussion   Natascha Playstyle discussion EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:38 am

Diabolical wrote:
Chivalry Guard will always be useless because it doesn't block status effects from AIRs, and we all know what kind of statuses they carry these days.
Since when did AIRs become supports?

god damn it CS.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Natascha Playstyle discussion   Natascha Playstyle discussion EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:47 am

Since when are jammings SUP only? '-'

But yeah I wouldn't try to think too hard about the chivalry shield mode. I guess a lot of people find it uncanny to become slow in the enemy's face - but you take pispoor dmg while in that mode, so why bother? Courage of a knight!
Back to top Go down
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Isdelft

PostSubject: Re: Natascha Playstyle discussion   Natascha Playstyle discussion EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:56 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Courage of a knight!

i already tried that , but at certain damage(or hits? i donno) the shield auto deactivated ....

me sad
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Natascha Playstyle discussion   Natascha Playstyle discussion EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:03 pm

Astral_Dono wrote:
Thanks for clearing that out.
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Natascha Playstyle discussion   Natascha Playstyle discussion EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:18 pm

Isdelft wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
Courage of a knight!

i already tried that , but at certain damage(or hits? i donno) the shield auto deactivated ....

me sad

the shield can time out btw, it only lasts so long then forcefully undoes your shield
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Natascha Playstyle discussion   Natascha Playstyle discussion EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:22 pm

RaverX wrote:
Isdelft wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
Courage of a knight!

me sad

the shield can time out btw, it only lasts so long then forcefully undoes your shield
I thought it had a Dmg Recieve Limit O-o

Also am I the only one who wp tunes bots like natasha and then Subgarage them o-o?
Back to top Go down
hannahberry

Female Posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Natascha Playstyle discussion   Natascha Playstyle discussion EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:43 pm

Isdelft wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
Courage of a knight!

me sad

It's an interaction between percent damage reduction (like natascha's shield) and tgh reduction. The more times you get hit the less effective percent damage reduction is.

This is true for all sources of percent damage reduction like guard carts, all guard, etc so vs an alpha air or if you are getting hit by a lot of stuff the 99% beam damage reduction is a lot less than you'd expect.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Natascha Playstyle discussion   Natascha Playstyle discussion EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:33 pm

You gotta be one cancerous sitting duck for the shield to time out. In most cases it should vanish because you want to move.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Natascha Playstyle discussion   Natascha Playstyle discussion EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:03 pm

Isn't Toybox Girl EG's cannon bag almost the same as Natascha's shield bomb? Since it traded range for everything else and is tuneable, I sometimes kinda have the feeling that Natascha is not of much use besides being a gunner...
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Natascha Playstyle discussion   Natascha Playstyle discussion EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:19 pm

LazFlamme wrote:
Isn't Toybox Girl EG's cannon bag almost the same as Natascha's shield bomb? Since it traded range for everything else and is tuneable, I sometimes kinda have the feeling that Natascha is not of much use besides being a gunner...
It's closer to Lisel's (the purple explosion) but with a bunch of different things (no pull, has a charge, etc).
Back to top Go down
Soarer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Soarer

PostSubject: Re: Natascha Playstyle discussion   Natascha Playstyle discussion EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 4:06 am

I've tried using Accele Roll on her and as expected, it makes repositioning and avoiding melees a whole lot easier.

It gets you to safety faster, allows you to do more damage and pick off AIRs that are flying away.

If you're running away, make sure to pay attention to the mini-map because a melee may try to flank you.

IMHO - She's one of the best moes for beginners.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Natascha Playstyle discussion   Natascha Playstyle discussion EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 8:41 am

Astral_Dono wrote:

>implying she can hop with shield.

There was a glitch though.

LazFlamme wrote:

This isn't first time, but Nata's is linear aoe. Visually, it's unique until cordyceps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natascha Playstyle discussion   Natascha Playstyle discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Natascha Playstyle discussion
Page 1 of 1