Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-- WHY Join DOS ??? --

Go down 
+5
ViroStar
SilverySil
Signilde
FullThrottle
RunOrDie
9 posters
AuthorMessage
RunOrDie
RunOrDie

Male Posts : 28

-- WHY Join DOS ??? -- Empty
PostSubject: -- WHY Join DOS ??? --   -- WHY Join DOS ??? -- EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:28 pm

Hai pals,
First of all i will say: this IS NOT AN INVITE FOR DOS

I just want to tell that the game needs some balance. So lets go to the threats:

1. Why DOS is losing?:
DOS: was the Union in CBJP. But many of the best Legendary Players of the old Closed Beta, has gone to BRD. So BRD have the most skilled players.

WIZ: a Union with contrasts. Have only VERY SKILLED players and Very Newb Players, but 99% of All Forum Mods are from WIZ, and everybody is joining it cuz WIZ have more CP

DOS got like half of BRD players and well, a 30% of it is Nice Players and 10% Legends. The problem is, the newbies aren't join DOS. They're going to BRD and WIZ

2. What will gonna happen with DOS?:

Everybody don't like to lose. If DOS keep losing every Union Wars and Battles, DOS will die and this nice game will lost the best Symbol, the Best World, The Dostrex Union. What's the fun to play in only 2 Unions?

3. The Redemption:

We will thank some DOS Clans that are REALLY helping the Union. I'll say some names (sorry if i forgot any): EXECUTION, MOD, EFB, friendscircle and almost every TOP10 Clan. When 3 or 4 member of the clans are playing Together, the Winning chance of DOS raises in 80%. But if we dont get Newcomers to join we will be always Overpower.

4. Some real facts:
Yesterday I got up early like 3:00am to check the union wars. Well the numbers. In ONE AND ONLY ONE Room DOS got 15 players in 15vs15. BRD and WIZ got 10+ in ALL Rooms so that's why BRD and WIZ CP is so high.

4. Time to Change Smile
It would be wise to move some ppl or give any good rewards for who join DOS, cuz we need BALANCE. Some ppl (like me for an exemple) like DOS and only DOS. So if they give up for DOS they will stop playing.

Think About it. Remember: its MY OPINION
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: -- WHY Join DOS ??? --   -- WHY Join DOS ??? -- EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:33 pm

As a fellow DOS player, I approve. Cool
Back to top Go down
Signilde
Signilde

PostSubject: Re: -- WHY Join DOS ??? --   -- WHY Join DOS ??? -- EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:43 pm

Dos needs more people. There's truth there. I for one though will not be leaving DOS. I picked DOS in the beta and in DOS I plan to stay, even if the rest of it leaves around me.
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

PostSubject: Re: -- WHY Join DOS ??? --   -- WHY Join DOS ??? -- EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:49 pm

Signilde wrote:
Dos needs more people. There's truth there.

its pretty annoying to have to go me & 2 other DOS vs 15 WIZ or BRD. scratch

...its even funnier when we win though.. lol!
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: -- WHY Join DOS ??? --   -- WHY Join DOS ??? -- EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:59 pm

this kinda pathetic that DOS' numbers lack behind BRD or WIZ
Back to top Go down
Signilde
Signilde

PostSubject: Re: -- WHY Join DOS ??? --   -- WHY Join DOS ??? -- EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:01 pm

Well it's mostly two things.

1: People see Wiz with highest CP and bandwagon to there.

2: People from Beta Wiz and a few Dos traitors we need to toss into the Sun went BRD.
Back to top Go down
ViroStar
Newcomer
Newcomer
ViroStar

Male Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: -- WHY Join DOS ??? --   -- WHY Join DOS ??? -- EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:27 pm

DOS rules at being All attack and no defence lol some matches DOS do not even have Medics (from what I have seen I to am a DOS Player)
Back to top Go down
RunOrDie
RunOrDie

PostSubject: Re: -- WHY Join DOS ??? --   -- WHY Join DOS ??? -- EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:05 pm

@ Signilde: Go call Shira and u both join Execution pl0x ! MOMMY!!! members can't disperse =(
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Female Posts : 617
Location : 2nd Star on the right and straight on till morning.

PostSubject: Re: -- WHY Join DOS ??? --   -- WHY Join DOS ??? -- EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:33 pm

1. BRD was the dominant Union in JP

And as with all Unions, we all have our problems, where we differ is how we respond to those problems.

2. CB Won't die just because 1 Union died off. America (Where this game is based) has a long standing tradition of only 2 rival competitors fighting it out for something ever since the nation was born. I've never seen Pilgrims blame anyone other than England for religious persecution.

3. No comment, I applaud heroes doing well where ever they may play.

4. I just logged on right now as a DOS. Your rooms seem full to me buddy.
Spoiler:

4 (Again). I doubt anyone will stop playing just because of their losing Union. The prizes for success are mediocre 99% of the time. While I like that you're concerned about your Union, saying you need a streamline of more pros to do well in Union War rooms is just inaccurate. Just finished playing a 3-5 or something DOS v 15 WIZ using only stock parts given to me by the game and I did fairly well. Why can't others?
Spoiler:

Focus your attention on improving all the people you have imo.
Back to top Go down
Sup_Foos
Newcomer
Newcomer
Sup_Foos

PostSubject: Re: -- WHY Join DOS ??? --   -- WHY Join DOS ??? -- EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:59 am

I was DOS in beta,now i'm WIZ
Back to top Go down
MightyPeanut
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MightyPeanut

Male Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: -- WHY Join DOS ??? --   -- WHY Join DOS ??? -- EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:18 am

Wow, Dos lobby looks so despressing and bleak. BRD and Wiz have blue skies and grass/snow while yours is a fiery hell hole :<
Back to top Go down
RunOrDie
RunOrDie

PostSubject: Re: -- WHY Join DOS ??? --   -- WHY Join DOS ??? -- EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 6:01 am

MightyPeanut wrote:
Wow, Dos lobby looks so despressing and bleak. BRD and Wiz have blue skies and grass/snow while yours is a fiery hell hole :<

Well i think DOS players is tireds to always see a Grass Plains in EVERY GAME we play/played. So its time to get something new and live in a Vulcan is very Cool Very Happy

We have sauna all day long lol!
Back to top Go down
Blazefire
Blazefire

PostSubject: Re: -- WHY Join DOS ??? --   -- WHY Join DOS ??? -- EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:47 am

if you look at the epoch battle, Brd owns most of the areas while both Dos and Wiz left one
Back to top Go down
Signilde
Signilde

PostSubject: Re: -- WHY Join DOS ??? --   -- WHY Join DOS ??? -- EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:08 pm

That would be because most of the Beta Players went BRD. So you can Either bandwagon to Wiz for that High CP count, Bandwagon to BRD to be with those beta players, or Join DOS and actually try to do something for yourself. That's how I see things anyhow.
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: -- WHY Join DOS ??? --   -- WHY Join DOS ??? -- EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:58 pm

Signilde wrote:
That would be because most of the Beta Players went BRD. So you can Either bandwagon to Wiz for that High CP count, Bandwagon to BRD to be with those beta players, or Join DOS and actually try to do something for yourself. That's how I see things anyhow.

This is pretty much how I invisioned this game to be in the future, unless somehow we manage to beat BRD and make it to second. I doubt this will happen unless people start teaching the noobs to get better. I'm not accusing DOS players of not giving a shit, but the fact is, unless you teach the noobs to play better, DOS will remain in dead last; Abolla is right, we need to work with the guys we have instead of trying to recruit more people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -- WHY Join DOS ??? --   -- WHY Join DOS ??? -- Empty

Back to top Go down

-- WHY Join DOS ??? --
Page 1 of 1