Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~~[DOS]~~ *.* EXECUTION *.* ~~[Join TODAY!]~~

Go down 
+4
Mackarels
ViroStar
RunOrDie
keobr09
8 posters
AuthorMessage
keobr09
Newcomer
Newcomer

~~[DOS]~~ *.* EXECUTION *.* ~~[Join TODAY!]~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~[DOS]~~ *.* EXECUTION *.* ~~[Join TODAY!]~~   ~~[DOS]~~ *.* EXECUTION *.* ~~[Join TODAY!]~~ EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:40 pm

Hai Guys. First of all let's tell a LITTLE about the Guild History.

1. Guild History

Mr.Dead1 made a Clan called hyugojuuichi. He said that he took the name from a band name and made this Clan just FOR FUN. Than, when the Clan Rewards Event came out, a member, Garu, started to invite some randoms and the Clan got in TOP#10 Best Clans.
At this time we had some of the BEST DOS PLAYERS like: Mr.Pixelhat, Garu, templar099, mr dead1, Shira, Signilde, Dualie, SiegeMachina and MANY Others.

2. Last CBT

When the Last CBT has opened, hyugojuuichi members have created a Clan called: "MOMMY!!!". In first 2 Days the Clan Always Stayed in TOP#5. But everybody was playing just for fun. Than Garu became the Clan leader.

3. Rise EXECUTION !

Well MOMMY!!! was too strong, we didn't expect the Total Overpower. Where MOMMY!!! Clan was (Arena Room), DOS always won. So the members wanted to think about a Serious Clan, not just FOR FUN. A Clan that really fight for TOP#1 and HELP DOS with all of their Blood.
At this point, one of MOMMY!!! Co-leader, RunOrDie, made a Vote for a NEW NAME for the Clan. The members chose EXECUTION and for the Emblem a Bloody Axe.
Well not Everybody liked it. We lost 2 Good Members but we are filling with new Fresh Blood Very Happy

That's it. THX for Reading. DOS will become more STRONG with EXECUTION to help =). Below some Clan info:
============================================================================

Clan Info:

~~[DOS]~~ *.* EXECUTION *.* ~~[Join TODAY!]~~ 11qqq1wLEADER: Garu

~~[DOS]~~ *.* EXECUTION *.* ~~[Join TODAY!]~~ O74pooSub-Leaders:
RunOrDie
Jaguar0387
Seraphiel

~~[DOS]~~ *.* EXECUTION *.* ~~[Join TODAY!]~~ 24w4i6fRequeriments to Join:

- Rank Iron Hero or Over
- Be Active
- Nice Position in Hi-Scores
- BE ACTIVE <---
- Be a TALKATIVE People. (We HATE Ghosts in our Clan)
- To Join the Clan just ask any Clan Member or go directly to the Sub-Leaders and Leader.

PS: We are a SERIOUS Clan, so if u want to Join, u need to REALLY want it. By the way we are very funny and never lose the Humor Very Happy

BE A PROUD EXECUTOR TODAY !

For more INFO and HELP:

FORUM NICKNAME: RunOrDie
Back to top Go down
RunOrDie
RunOrDie

Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: ~~[DOS]~~ *.* EXECUTION *.* ~~[Join TODAY!]~~   ~~[DOS]~~ *.* EXECUTION *.* ~~[Join TODAY!]~~ EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:48 pm

Lol i Posted it with my Forum test Acc. Very Happy lol! lol!
Anyways, i'm Proud to be a member of a Clan that have some of the best DOS Players. I'll keep working hard for EXE and well if Anyone have Any Doubt or wants to join Just call me in Game or here in this forum. Same nam

GOOD GAME to Everyone, even to the DOS Traitors Evil or Very Mad

PS: Official Site under construction
Back to top Go down
ViroStar
Newcomer
Newcomer
ViroStar

Male Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: ~~[DOS]~~ *.* EXECUTION *.* ~~[Join TODAY!]~~   ~~[DOS]~~ *.* EXECUTION *.* ~~[Join TODAY!]~~ EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:10 pm

I would Join but I am already a member Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mackarels
Newcomer
Newcomer
Mackarels

PostSubject: Re: ~~[DOS]~~ *.* EXECUTION *.* ~~[Join TODAY!]~~   ~~[DOS]~~ *.* EXECUTION *.* ~~[Join TODAY!]~~ EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:20 am

you forgot to warn our members about our TOP rank eaters in arena.
Back to top Go down
RunOrDie
RunOrDie

Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: ~~[DOS]~~ *.* EXECUTION *.* ~~[Join TODAY!]~~   ~~[DOS]~~ *.* EXECUTION *.* ~~[Join TODAY!]~~ EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:15 am

HAHA yeah EXECUTION TOP#1 Rank/Title Eater in Wars Very Happy

Always getting at least 4-5 titles each =)

We ROCK !
Back to top Go down
RockMiner
Newcomer
Newcomer
RockMiner

Male Posts : 19

PostSubject: I want to join EXECUTION   ~~[DOS]~~ *.* EXECUTION *.* ~~[Join TODAY!]~~ EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:03 am

Hi! I'm a DOS player looking for a clan. I can say that I am active because I play almost everyday (except on assessment weeks). My rank is currently iron hero with the two yellow bars. I don't do extremely well in arena, but i usually at least get the top 10 or top half of the ranking. I would like to improve my skills by joining this clan because I think that I can learn a lot from the clan members if I get accepted.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: ~~[DOS]~~ *.* EXECUTION *.* ~~[Join TODAY!]~~   ~~[DOS]~~ *.* EXECUTION *.* ~~[Join TODAY!]~~ EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:21 am

keobr09 wrote:

1. Guild History

Mr.Dead1 made a Clan called hyugojuuichi. He said that he took the name from a band name and made this Clan just FOR FUN. Than, when the Clan Rewards Event came out, a member, Garu, started to invite some randoms and the Clan got in TOP#10 Best Clans.
At this time we had some of the BEST DOS PLAYERS like: Mr.Pixelhat, Garu, templar099, mr dead1, Shira, Signilde, Dualie, SiegeMachina and MANY Others.

[/center][/color]

I have never heard of any of these people.
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: ~~[DOS]~~ *.* EXECUTION *.* ~~[Join TODAY!]~~   ~~[DOS]~~ *.* EXECUTION *.* ~~[Join TODAY!]~~ EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:40 am

Nisa wrote:
keobr09 wrote:

1. Guild History

[/center][/color]

I have never heard of any of these people.

You're supposed to be locking this thread since its a necro. The only "leading" Execution member nowadays is Garu anyway.
Back to top Go down
Flandyrll
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Flandyrll

PostSubject: Re: ~~[DOS]~~ *.* EXECUTION *.* ~~[Join TODAY!]~~   ~~[DOS]~~ *.* EXECUTION *.* ~~[Join TODAY!]~~ EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:59 am

Shaftronics wrote:
[You're supposed to be locking this thread since its a necro. The only "leading" Execution member nowadays is Garu anyway.
Really? I've always thought that Dualie was the best player they have.
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: ~~[DOS]~~ *.* EXECUTION *.* ~~[Join TODAY!]~~   ~~[DOS]~~ *.* EXECUTION *.* ~~[Join TODAY!]~~ EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:17 am

Flandyrll wrote:
Shaftronics wrote:
[You're supposed to be locking this thread since its a necro. The only "leading" Execution member nowadays is Garu anyway.
Really? I've always thought that Dualie was the best player they have.

When I said Leading, I meant leadership.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~[DOS]~~ *.* EXECUTION *.* ~~[Join TODAY!]~~   ~~[DOS]~~ *.* EXECUTION *.* ~~[Join TODAY!]~~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~~[DOS]~~ *.* EXECUTION *.* ~~[Join TODAY!]~~
Page 1 of 1