Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buying Rt in Singapore?

Go down 
+3
Nisa
j35476
zidane5645
7 posters
AuthorMessage
zidane5645
Newcomer
Newcomer

Buying Rt in Singapore? Empty
PostSubject: Buying Rt in Singapore?   Buying Rt in Singapore? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:08 pm

This is my first time posting here so if anyone can,pls help me out.

I'm from Singapore and i don't think there's any way to buy Rt here next to using a credit card.Can someone tell me if there's any other payment method?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buying Rt in Singapore?   Buying Rt in Singapore? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:38 pm

zidane5645 wrote:
This is my first time posting here so if anyone can,pls help me out.

I'm from Singapore and i don't think there's any way to buy Rt here next to using a credit card.Can someone tell me if there's any other payment method?

Well if you still don't have the requisites for a credit card but can count with a common account on a bank, ask for any digital purchase service, enabling you to do online purchases as if you possess a credit card, banks really don't take nice you having one just for that purpose (due that online purchases causes no bankary profit).

Another way is western union, but considering where you live, sending money will almost cost you double. So if I were you I wouldn't try this method. Argentina is at almost the same distance from US and sending money has a 60% Tax!

So buying 2000 Rt via Western union would cost me 340 USD via mail, so meh. Also you will look like a nerd compared to all the business people going there. Get a bank account, if you are underage, do not sneak up and steal your parents XD and if you are not open one right now.

Last edited by REIA on Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buying Rt in Singapore?   Buying Rt in Singapore? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:23 pm

Meh, the currency in Singapore and nz are literarily the same. Like, 1nzd is 0.998sgd.
Back to top Go down
j35476
j35476

Male Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Buying Rt in Singapore?   Buying Rt in Singapore? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:50 am

I was researching this yesterday and I found tt u can buy e-points prepaid cards at comicsconnection
info here: http://www.comicsconnection.com.sg/index.aspx?uc=products_prodlist&CateID=74&Page=2
and after which u can buy ultimate game cards which can be used in CB using the e-points here http://www.mobiusonline.net/games/ultimate_game_card

havent tried this method yet so im planning to try it when school re-opens
Back to top Go down
http://thebarkingcats.tumblr.com
zidane5645
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Buying Rt in Singapore?   Buying Rt in Singapore? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:15 am

Thanks for the info.Tell me how it goes for you.=)
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Buying Rt in Singapore?   Buying Rt in Singapore? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:53 am

Use ZONG
it pays with your mobile phone Very Happy
and the rates are pretty bad but better than WU
Zong=10$-70RT
WU=DOUBLE WTF?
Back to top Go down
monkeytheifx
monkeytheifx

Male Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Buying Rt in Singapore?   Buying Rt in Singapore? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:32 pm

j35476 wrote:
I was researching this yesterday and I found tt u can buy e-points prepaid cards at comicsconnection
info here: http://www.comicsconnection.com.sg/index.aspx?uc=products_prodlist&CateID=74&Page=2
and after which u can buy ultimate game cards which can be used in CB using the e-points here http://www.mobiusonline.net/games/ultimate_game_card

havent tried this method yet so im planning to try it when school re-opens

i bought a 20$ ulti game card but it wont let me redeem =/
it says its not enough for the 200 rt T_T
Back to top Go down
swissclearglobal
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Buying Rt in Singapore?   Buying Rt in Singapore? EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:34 am

Hi, saw your post on the thread. You can now purchase UGC credits through all AXS machines in Singapore. Just go to Top-up then choose Mobile Airtime & Gaming Top-up Service from Swissclear Global and use your ATM/debit card to pay.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Buying Rt in Singapore?   Buying Rt in Singapore? EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:58 am

I hope you know you've just necro'd this topic? It's been made near the end of 2010. . _ .
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Buying Rt in Singapore?   Buying Rt in Singapore? EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:34 pm

yep, locking the thread since this was an pretty huge necro.
real huge.
thanks for the help, swiss.
too bad you're so late.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buying Rt in Singapore?   Buying Rt in Singapore? Empty

Back to top Go down

Buying Rt in Singapore?
Page 1 of 1