Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Salutations from Singapore

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

Salutations from Singapore Empty
PostSubject: Salutations from Singapore   Salutations from Singapore EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:50 am

Well, hello hello. I'm an MMO-addicted from Singapore who's working part-time while playing MMOs to pass the time before my enlistment, which is sometime in March. Hopefully, the game's still up when I'm out, but eh...

Otherwise, I'm kind of obsessed with Mecha, be it Gundam, Armored Core, Super Robot Taisen, Macross and even Patlabor, all of it, I have watched multiple times, adored and re-made them in Armored Core as close as possible, back when I was a kid. Mecha obsession~

Like most people, watched a few mecha-related shows on sites, such as Super Robot Wars OG: The Inspectors, a few re-watchings of Gundam 00 to get the feeling back, and the ad kept poking at me to try. I eventually tried the mini flash-game, but then went on to play some other MMOs (Dungeons and Dragons online, Lord of the Rings online) and when both of them went under Maintenance, I thought, what the heck. Lets try this eh?

I was amazed at the customization, selection, weapon types... It was like Gundam Vs Gundam, combined with Armored Core, and SD Gundam at the same time. It was almost a dream game. Within my first 3 hours of the game, burnt away 200rt getting a few things, namely my main Commando trio that I'm trying to bring up to its fullest potential.

My Brickgale BLUE (RVR-00), Sharhead (Deep Blue) and Amateus (Amateus "Providence")

Of course, I'm always having some sort of side-project, such as fielding a commando of Zero CCs just to see how far I can get, and how worthwhile they are in cost. Had fun having one with a Replica Staff (from Haku) and a Particle Gun and letting 'em Rip through even Hard Gigan Busters with relative ease... Or just me being conditioned to that kind of ground-based combat while dodging. Years of Gundam Vs Gundam, Macross games, Armored Core and recently Tohou kinda gives you that slight edge and calmness among Bullet Hell.

Still, with most Newbies, I have issues and lack of assurance/confidence in some of my builds and experimentations, so I'm kind of looking for a place to stay and tune up my skills at. I wouldn't call myself Gifted, but I've played many MMOs and understand the importance of Teamwork, and I'd say for being only 3-days old, I'm pretty good. My Ingame name is Haztion, if anyone wants to roll. I still really need to learn the different Quests. I've only done Haku and Berzelius a few times. I know the battles, but just not the routes. So If you need another reliable gun and can trust me with... well trust, do see if I'm on to help, I guess.

In the middle of everything, my Ingame name is Haztion, and I'm in DOS. I'd call myself either 1) An all-rounder who can play anything, or 2) Someone who hasn't found his calling, but is a jack-of-all trades for now.

Salutations from Singapore ScreenShot_20110113_1240_38_953

Weapons, weapons... What to put on my Brickgale BLUE, what's good on my Sharhead? Suggestions?

On a sidenote, tried Sharhead with twin shields. Was fun for a bit 'till they broke. =p
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Salutations from Singapore   Salutations from Singapore EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:09 am

Aww sweet Another SG! And welcome to the forums ^^
My Ign is Nisa!
Hope to see you ingame Very Happy

well too bad your from DOS >_>
Gonna have to eat you now
*nomnomnomnom*
Back to top Go down
xeon5

PostSubject: Re: Salutations from Singapore   Salutations from Singapore EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:22 am

me from sg2, Dos too. IGN is ket, rmb to say hi if we come across Razz im currently a melee person though
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Salutations from Singapore   Salutations from Singapore EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:30 am

Hello there Shaftronics or Haziton! "Wolf" is my name, and i am the manager of the new members! I would like to welcome you here in the CB fan forum. Here we provide you the latest news from cosmicbreak EN, however. You need to be active and check it here more often. How about you check our legends at the home page and see if there is any of it you interested. ^w^

Anyway, enjoy your stay here in the forum! ^w^
And I hope to run into you in the actual game! ^w^
Here is the way to the DOS domain.
And yeah.. my nickname in CBEN is LunaFaya. ^w^
Back to top Go down
j35476
j35476

Male Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Salutations from Singapore   Salutations from Singapore EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:25 am

Hello there Very Happy
Subduction here

Nice to meet you and hope to meet you online
Im frm Singapore too btw, but im still studying... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://thebarkingcats.tumblr.com
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: Salutations from Singapore   Salutations from Singapore EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:44 pm

Thanks for the welcome. Already applied for DOS within an hour of me joining.

Already met Ket ingame... Saw Nisa, but was AFK and when I sent a tell, seemed like she was offline.

Legends on the homepage? I don't understand, lol.

Otherwise, thanks. Hope to contribute or at least be part of the community... or something.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Salutations from Singapore   Salutations from Singapore EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:30 pm

Legends = Union
you = DOS
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Salutations from Singapore   Salutations from Singapore EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:36 am

Wolf Hikari wrote:
Legends = Union
you = DOS
LOLWUT IS THAT?

@ shaft
Oh sorry ._.
im spending more time painting my bots to stand a 'EXTREMELY SLIM' Chance of winning the skin contest!
Well anyway,Send me a pm or something (don't know how thats possible without meeting up)
or a friend request (same as above)
im currently adding Forumz ppl to friend list till i hit the limit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salutations from Singapore   Salutations from Singapore Empty

Back to top Go down

Salutations from Singapore
Page 1 of 1