Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cheap build for Agnizyne

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MyOnly~Ray
MyOnly~Ray

Cheap build for Agnizyne Empty
PostSubject: Cheap build for Agnizyne   Cheap build for Agnizyne EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:12 am

Spoiler:

I really need an advice
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Cheap build for Agnizyne   Cheap build for Agnizyne EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:45 am

you want to use a secondary weapon. Firing the booster makes you transition to melt status faster. You only really want to use it to get to burning status, then run around firing a handheld weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheap build for Agnizyne   Cheap build for Agnizyne EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:40 am

Disregard that, I forgot it's a built-in cart. But yeah, what Winty said. Builds that make excessive use of the BS missile launcher don't stay burning for long. A single weapon build allows you to get the maximum amount of uptime.
Back to top Go down
MyOnly~Ray
MyOnly~Ray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap build for Agnizyne   Cheap build for Agnizyne EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:52 pm

Spoiler:
is this ok? and is it viable?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheap build for Agnizyne   Cheap build for Agnizyne EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:52 pm

Rocket Launcher is not viable at all. Some good UC weapons are the Large Bazooka, Titan Bazooka, and Ballistic Launcher. I think the best Rt option for Agnizyne is the Scram Launcher Mod.
Back to top Go down
MyOnly~Ray
MyOnly~Ray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap build for Agnizyne   Cheap build for Agnizyne EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:44 pm

Spoiler:
Would this do? Luckily, I have a 2s Scram Launcher Mod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheap build for Agnizyne   Cheap build for Agnizyne EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:59 am

You could get away with 2x G.Rapid Betas because of how easy it is to close distance. A fast missile is key to defeating Glide Boost.
Back to top Go down
MyOnly~Ray
MyOnly~Ray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap build for Agnizyne   Cheap build for Agnizyne EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 3:57 am

Diabolical wrote:
You could get away with 2x G.Rapid Betas because of how easy it is to close distance. A fast missile is key to defeating Glide Boost.
Thanks, I'm done I guess
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Cheap build for Agnizyne   Cheap build for Agnizyne EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 5:09 am

I dunno about that great tech tune, or accel saber lg. I feel the slight HP boost and ability to take Accel Roll would be worth trading away that subweapon for, and great tunes in general are just inefficient.
Do you have any better legs? Maril March and Amateus legs, while probably not the best option, give TEC and TGH which are the stats you want and are relatively easy to come by (you can get 1s ones in shop, and the build in the spoiler tags below uses 1s maril legs)

If you can find a slotted +1tec/tgh accessory, then you could perhaps do this. It has the exact same stats as your build, but drops the accel saber LG in favor of slightly increased HP, Accel Roll (which is good, because keep in mind you have max fly when you're on fire), and 10 less cost.

Spoiler:

If you don't have a slotted +1tec/tgh accessory, then you can just use a +1tec/+5capa accessory as a substitute and put a single tough tune in the third slot on the handheld. Same stats, except for +5 cost. Alternatively, you could just use a 0s +1tec/tgh accessory and move the tune that would be on the accessory to the handheld

Also, making all six "high" tunes into their EX versions bumps your HP up to 544, excluding core tunes/medals/armor drive.

This is probably not a super optimized build; I'm not some building expert. If I had to do something from scratch, I'd probably get stuck - this is just based off your build. Regardless, I hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
MyOnly~Ray
MyOnly~Ray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap build for Agnizyne   Cheap build for Agnizyne EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 5:31 am

Arti wrote:
I dunno about that great tech tune, or accel saber lg. I feel the slight HP boost and ability to take Accel Roll would be worth trading away that subweapon for, and great tunes in general are just inefficient.
Do you have any better legs? Maril March and Amateus legs, while probably not the best option, give TEC and TGH which are the stats you want and are relatively easy to come by (you can get 1s ones in shop, and the build in the spoiler tags below uses 1s maril legs)

If you can find a slotted +1tec/tgh accessory, then you could perhaps do this. It has the exact same stats as your build, but drops the accel saber LG in favor of slightly increased HP, Accel Roll (which is good, because keep in mind you have max fly when you're on fire), and 10 less cost.

Spoiler:

If you don't have a slotted +1tec/tgh accessory, then you can just use a +1tec/+5capa accessory as a substitute and put a single tough tune in the third slot on the handheld. Same stats, except for +5 cost. Alternatively, you could just use a 0s +1tec/tgh accessory and move the tune that would be on the accessory to the handheld

Also, making all six "high" tunes into their EX versions bumps your HP up to 544, excluding core tunes/medals/armor drive.

This is probably not a super optimized build; I'm not some building expert. If I had to do something from scratch, I'd probably get stuck - this is just based off your build. Regardless, I hope this helps!
I was thinking about this too. My friend told me to to use accel saber lgs to make it look like a car. So I remade it to be more effective (only a bit though lol). Ummm, any more suggestions? Still no accel roll though.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheap build for Agnizyne   Cheap build for Agnizyne EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:33 am

You can move tunes around to save you protectors. Move the 2 High Tech Betas from the LG  onto 1 of the Accel Saber AMs, and move the high Tech Beta from the HD onto the other AM.
Stun Regain is a deprecated cart. The damage creep made it so any HP returns from Stun Regain would be no match for simply taking less damage. Swap it for Blast Guard because stray artillery fire can hurt.
Aside from that, this looks fine. Getting stunned even once can be a death sentence for Agnizyne, so the idea of a TGH oriented build is pretty impressive.
Back to top Go down
MyOnly~Ray
MyOnly~Ray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap build for Agnizyne   Cheap build for Agnizyne EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:22 pm

Diabolical wrote:
You can move tunes around to save you protectors. Move the 2 High Tech Betas from the LG  onto 1 of the Accel Saber AMs, and move the high Tech Beta from the HD onto the other AM.
Stun Regain is a deprecated cart. The damage creep made it so any HP returns from Stun Regain would be no match for simply taking less damage. Swap it for Blast Guard because stray artillery fire can hurt.
Aside from that, this looks fine. Getting stunned even once can be a death sentence for Agnizyne, so the idea of a TGH oriented build is pretty impressive.
I followed your advice and swapped Stun Regain for Blast Guard then used the 10 extra capacity for a single life tune. Now with armor drive it should go up to 624 hp, that should be long enough to last me a whole match, I think?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Cheap build for Agnizyne   Cheap build for Agnizyne EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:43 pm

Since your mobility is low since you are meant to take out the most out of the burn phase, you will be making out the most out of that build while you continuously lose HP to the burn status, even if burn doesn't take that much per tick, you will still be losing HP that doesn't come from hits.
You might as well use that high speed to take the high risk of chasing the hell out of airs (with that loadout, it's the best you can do) past the range that your team will stop chasing them and into the enemy ground to make sure they die, or just use the radar to see where they are, get in, kill them before they even get to your team and hopefully, get out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheap build for Agnizyne   Cheap build for Agnizyne EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:49 pm

624 can last a while, but I doubt it will last extremely extended games. My Agnizyne has 624 HP, and it ends up dying to burn damage if I never get healed.
Back to top Go down
MyOnly~Ray
MyOnly~Ray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap build for Agnizyne   Cheap build for Agnizyne EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 12:02 am

Noted, sir! salutes**

Well, dying from my burn is better than dying from enemy fire. I shall never give them the satisfaction of killing me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheap build for Agnizyne   Cheap build for Agnizyne Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheap build for Agnizyne
Page 1 of 1