Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SBC-Beam Cannon Mod

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

SBC-Beam Cannon Mod Empty
PostSubject: SBC-Beam Cannon Mod   SBC-Beam Cannon Mod EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:07 pm

Well, I rolled the gara with a ticket, and although I didn't get Thoarla Magion, I got the best weapon this Gara had to offer, SBC-Beam Cannon Mod. This is the mod version, which has more force, but less ammo, although it really doesn't need much ammo anyways.

I've tried it out, and I'm not really sure if it is a worthwhile weapon or not. To me, it sort of reminds me of Akane PR's Charge Dual Buster, except with a smaller blast radius, more force, less speed, and it's harder to see it charging up. Oh, and it has 2 tune slots too. I heard some people say that it really can work wonders if used well though.

Here's a build I thought up for an Izuna to use this weapon. I figured this might work. Although then again, I also own some other robots whom this weapon would work well on, including an Air Raider or a Vector Raid.
Also, this build is a modified version of an Izuna with a Plasma Beam Cannon I had been working on before, but stopped when I got Lux Legion, who can do the same thing as that, but better. Just switched the weapon to a different new one I recently obtained. Also, left some capa open because I had to, and it also allows there space for a different Wonder Bit too.

Spoiler:

I really am not expecting this to be awesome right here. I figure this might need some work. What do you think?

Last edited by Armored Entity on Sun May 31, 2015 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: SBC-Beam Cannon Mod   SBC-Beam Cannon Mod EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:11 pm

Beezle is best bot with it. Super low cost for a high harassment value.
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: SBC-Beam Cannon Mod   SBC-Beam Cannon Mod EmptySun May 31, 2015 8:30 pm

I Love SBC, i use it on my Amlim since i switch between SBC and bats and i hate rosario shooters overall

I got the Reg 1, but i Want the MOD 1 Razz so Lucky U! i wanna rob you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SBC-Beam Cannon Mod   SBC-Beam Cannon Mod EmptySun May 31, 2015 8:33 pm

RaverX wrote:
I Love SBC, i use it on my Amlim since i switch between SBC and bats and i hate rosario shooters overall

I got the Reg 1, but i Want the MOD 1 Razz so Lucky U! i wanna rob you

Sadly, I don't have an Amlim. That's why I'm resorting to my Izuna. I do feel lucky to have this awesome weapon though. Needs some Tunes to be better though.

I was considering using my Air Raider for it (I want to make something unique, not like all the Alpha Striker Air Raiders I see these days). Though part of me wants to slap on a Buster Gatling and make Air Raider an Arcantus Runner. Vector Raid I was considering using for a Thoarla AM3 or AM4 (once I get one), but SBC, maybe.

For now, I'm giving it to my Izuna.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: SBC-Beam Cannon Mod   SBC-Beam Cannon Mod EmptySun May 31, 2015 8:39 pm

I'm serious about my beezle post dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SBC-Beam Cannon Mod   SBC-Beam Cannon Mod EmptySun May 31, 2015 11:06 pm

Astral_Dono wrote:
I'm serious about my beezle post dude.

Really? Can you post a decent build then?

I've never really taken Beezle A seriously, till now. I might just give yours a try if it's worth it.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: SBC-Beam Cannon Mod   SBC-Beam Cannon Mod EmptySun May 31, 2015 11:15 pm

Beezle with the SBC beam cannon is meant to be a turbo cheap harassment bot. I never built mine beyond 5x capa carts and leaving it at level 5 but I can try calcing a build and might try  mine out again if I like it too.

Current build:

Here's a very basic low-cost build using the same BS I have.

Basic harassment build:
You can probably get better stats with a Beezle BS and AMJs but overall it's still incredibly viable for a cost of just over 700. It still deals great damage against LNDs and when you die if you're good enough you will very easily outlive that measly cost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SBC-Beam Cannon Mod   SBC-Beam Cannon Mod Empty

Back to top Go down

SBC-Beam Cannon Mod
Page 1 of 1