Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+72
thehellamireading
MegaManZX
Silvershine
Turkeysaur
durrp
MrCake
kaidou
Shance
GasaiYunoº
Astral_Dono
Nilla
Shiar
Airiri
+RedCobra+
JinNJuice
SuperDarkZero
Koiro
Zwiebel Force
Wisp
NeedCheeseCake
Shidokun
Tuskin
elmatalast
VeryMelon
Isdelft
mechaRev
Relict?
Maelstrom
EvannGeo
VietPho
fggt
LazFlamme
KoumakanScarlet
Kuzuha
exoakutsu
Winty
YukiZero
Fleur
udon-GE
AnTi90d
Frizz
God is a Cat Girl
uiso
JadeCicada
lReisenl
Aiოi ♥
darkflared
dsp
Samui
Sakura1
AlkaidStar
aosepsa
Stickboy
littleskyt
Fuwakomoriya
Firaragun
That_Wiesel_Guy
HashiriyaR32
Arti
Ariyuki
Charz
Aethereal
Halexander
Magna.Zero
SuperNova.pt
Tashunu
keima
Toilet-Flusher
duckov
AhegaoMaster
UncleBobbie
colfenor1337
76 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 15 EmptySun May 10, 2015 12:46 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 15 EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:19 am

Koiro wrote:
I don't understand why people Ouka rare gara bots

Why don't you just

I dunno

Sub it?
I think you should charge more root
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

Male Posts : 1595

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 15 EmptySun May 10, 2015 2:14 am

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 15 R2xGrBh

this happens when EO Melfi shoots her arrow at EO Elisalotte, in lobby so kawaEE

this also works when they are team each other
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 15 EmptySun May 10, 2015 2:19 am

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 15 EmptySun May 10, 2015 3:18 am

dsp wrote:
Koiro wrote:
I don't understand why people Ouka rare gara bots

Why don't you just

I dunno

Sub it?
I think you should charge more root

Gud1 nigga
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 15 EmptySun May 10, 2015 3:36 am

Astral_Dono wrote:
Yes.

fite me irl fegtt
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 15 EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:05 am

aosepsa wrote:
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 15 R2xGrBh

this happens when EO Melfi shoots her arrow at EO Elisalotte, in lobby so kawaEE

this also works when they are team each other

Love this. Saved.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 15 EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:43 am

Winty wrote:
i'm aware of that part. note keyword: reliable. air melee was rarely reliable in a general sense, much less as a way to shut down land melee.

http://puu.sh/hI3XY.png
I think the BS inflicts debuff even when using on other bots. But someone should double-check it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 15 EmptySun May 10, 2015 6:00 am

A Frac was locking my WB with the BS.
Back to top Go down
EvannGeo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EvannGeo

Female Posts : 222

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 15 EmptySun May 10, 2015 6:26 am

fggt wrote:
Winty wrote:
i'm aware of that part. note keyword: reliable. air melee was rarely reliable in a general sense, much less as a way to shut down land melee.

I think the BS inflicts debuff even when using on other bots. But someone should double-check it.

it's in his melee like kunai not the BS.. the debuff is something like anti WB Activation.. forgot the name
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 15 EmptySun May 10, 2015 6:45 am

EvannGeo wrote:
fggt wrote:
Winty wrote:

it's in his melee like kunai not the BS.. the debuff is something like anti WB Activation.. forgot the name

The description of the BS says it can seal wb, and I was using the BS's main only in the screenshot so...
Back to top Go down
EvannGeo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EvannGeo

Female Posts : 222

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 15 EmptySun May 10, 2015 7:04 am

fggt wrote:
EvannGeo wrote:
fggt wrote:

The description of the BS says it can seal wb, and I was using the BS's main only in the screenshot so...

Spoiler:
ahh sorry my mistake. guess that BS also making seal WB activation  :v
anyway, that bs is str base not tec.

since i've tested with 40 tec and only deals 31, 18, 10 dmg
tested with 40 str, it deals 53, 47, 38 dmg
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1868

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 15 EmptySun May 10, 2015 7:40 am

Time to wait melee bot with WB lock to hunt dem homura P:<
Back to top Go down
udon-GE
[Donator]
[Donator]
udon-GE

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 15 EmptySun May 10, 2015 8:46 am

and get rekt by other melee/airbot before able to lock homura wb lol
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 15 EmptySun May 10, 2015 9:44 am

In AURA bot I believe ;w;/ -----> Le Spada
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 15 EmptySun May 10, 2015 10:09 am

colfenor1337 wrote:
In AURA bot I believe ;w;/ -----> Le Spada

Is Spada of any use? As far as I know it has a nice Gundam head, and that's all. Sorry for my ignorance.

And now, Natascha:
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 15 EmptySun May 10, 2015 10:21 am

colfenor1337 wrote:

And that's how the playerbase drop.

Of course that's how the playerbase drops.

No new player wants to fight ridiculous game-breaking robots like kal valentine when all they get from gacha (if they can get tickets, because new players don't spend money as soon as they register) are outdated stuff that requires tons of effort to make good (for them, new players) and even after all that, they may still have no chance against 1 lucky player that got an OP robot.

And in the incredibly unlikely or impossible case a new player was able to find the knowledge, resources, luck and skill to build a robot able to defeat the game-breaking abilities of garapon ones, what's the point?

To play in the 1-2 match rooms with people?

The average new player will say "screw it!" and play another MMO, with more people and less unfair mechanics.

Unless cyberstep nerfs broken mechanics like motorcycle-robots speed or pina's escape ability, something that won't happen, playerbase will decrease more and more.

Good thing im not exactly a new player and have ways to fight some of these overpowered robots.

Isdelft wrote:

whats is this? double standards

yes , i mean you , dear someone01

you ask people how to choose bots to tune , but just only bots that you seen in arena that can make a lot of score

with this double standards of yours , why you make topic like that , you can just "oh i got fagbot ppl play in arena , and im gonna use it too!!"

you know i have frac, resha, ivisbf, pina and i rarely used them in arena

why? , cause they are so bored to play with

and you say that bot got 0 chance without trying , well double standards clown clown clown

Well, i asked which robot they tuned just to see if there was a chance for the other robots to stand against these 10~12 popular bots. Since i recently came back 1-2 weeks ago after quitting for years i wanted to know the state of the game. There are still many features i don't know of certain robots.

There are players like you that don't use resha/ivis/eris/pina/frac in arena because they are boring, but some players refuse to use anything that isn't one of the OP bots.

The other day a guy was boasting how "pro" he was since beta on a match room and that everyone else had to "learn how to get better".

I checked his info:

-Berzelious girl.
-Berzelious girl.
-Kal valentine.

*facepalm*

Anyone can be pro if use one of the 10~12 bots that everyone use outside the 5.0 br room.

Before saying a robot is bad i actually test it.

Its cooldowns, its ammo, its bullet proprieties, their mobility while attacking, their aiming (yes, some robots have better aiming than others).

Its just that some robots mechanics are so outdated and open to an attack that they belong to 3 years ago era. In the time they make 1 hit (after aim with some difficulty) one of the new robots can do (and im not exaggerating) at least 10 hits. 10 hits of good damage.

Im being realistic. Its not an issue of "get good" when the other robots don't even need to aim to do 10 times more damage in the same amount of time.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 15 EmptySun May 10, 2015 10:49 am

tl;dr

that's CB
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 15 EmptySun May 10, 2015 11:18 am

TV Tropes wrote:
You're given a bot to start with, then 2 5 more after the tutorial, all of which have decent potential, but which are nowhere near up to par in comparison to other players in the arena.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 15 EmptySun May 10, 2015 11:47 am

Homura
Berz
Custom alpha arts (Ragna/Hygerkun Mod/Heldtkaiser/Predatobytez BD2/Hecatocles/etc)
Pepen Girl
Lumiera
Lisel
Kagura
Miruru
Agnizyne no one likes richard pryor
Sledge Heim died down due to homura, slayer of arts
Perse Shade

Custom alpha airs (Geo F/Seiron/Gwaiyn Absol/Rosso Aspide)
Stella
Mialy A
Himari
Saya
Akane/Haruka
Seraph FC
Seraph
Eve
Amlim
Alcy
Valiant Axeler
Bikini Illumis
Istinia

Bikes
Giganberg
Hanna
Sylvia
Pina
Resha (2012 runback because of high mega)
Eris (high mega)
Eve
Mikoto
EX Laz
Killica
Cpt Sunny
Kuhl
Prome
Nora

Rone
Orin
Fluene
Trintia
Buff Devastator
Amy variants

I see all of these bots, and more, frequently.
A lot more than 10-12, I'd think.

Last edited by Relict? on Sun May 10, 2015 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot how pubs love Istinia)
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 15 EmptySun May 10, 2015 12:05 pm

a note to add onto that: Orin seems to be way less common than the other two musicians, and EO melfi is pretty common too
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 15 EmptySun May 10, 2015 12:06 pm

That's not a lot, and even then, some of them in that list only appear like, 1 out of 10 times or less comparing with other things in that same list.

In a game that probably broke the 600 bots barrier a long time ago, I think that you are just using the wrong reason to pick on him, considering that he actually said popular, not frequent.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 15 EmptySun May 10, 2015 12:11 pm

popularity does not determine usefulness.
get good
try things
stop being judgemental
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 15 EmptySun May 10, 2015 12:40 pm

JUST TO be Clear you can stun Pina out of her wb escape
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 15 EmptySun May 10, 2015 12:47 pm

that was mentioned, yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next