Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peacock Skin Edit (Skullgirls)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Peacock Skin Edit (Skullgirls) Empty
PostSubject: Peacock Skin Edit (Skullgirls)   Peacock Skin Edit (Skullgirls) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 12:31 pm

I just finished another skin that I've been working on. This one is of my most favorite Skullgirl, Peacock.

I've been meaning to make this one for a while. All I needed was a Trump Hat AC to finish it. Recently I acquired one and now she's finished!

The skin is for Patty Lop.
(I know Peacock doesn't have Dark Blue Hair, but I couldn't get the Red Haired Patty Lop. This is as close as I could get).

Sadly, her Hat Gatling and Puppet Bits aren't paintable. I wish they were though, for then I could make the Puppet Bits look like Peacock's various minions, Avery, Lenny, George the Bomb, etc.

Here's a few pics of the skin.
Notice how I got features like how her face looks, and the "Eye Feathers" on her arms.
Oh, and I had to shorten her name to "Peacok" due to Cosmic Break's stupid censoring that took the "cock" part of her name the wrong way.
Peacock Skin Edit (Skullgirls) 7n3RCkY Peacock Skin Edit (Skullgirls) 6OCg8AC Peacock Skin Edit (Skullgirls) 04z7F42

All of the parts are Patty Lop's default parts.

Also, here's the download links for the png files to this skin. No Poly-edits were done, just so you know.
No skin edits were done on the BS, they remain the same. Also, the AM and AM2 use the same exact skin file, just so you know.

Peacock Patty Lop BD:
Spoiler:

Peacock Patty Lop HD:
Spoiler:

Peacock Patty Lop AM (and AM2):
Spoiler:

Peacock Patty Lop LG:
Spoiler:

So, what do you all think of this one?
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Peacock Skin Edit (Skullgirls)   Peacock Skin Edit (Skullgirls) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:11 pm

That's nice, though it'll be better if you have Malca Huayra's hat.

Also, how about you compile all your previous works into one thread?

EDIT: May I suggest you:
Frau Adone Q (red hair, detachable arms)
Tesladonna AM (floating Raiko rings make good eyes)
LG/BS of your choice
Any top hat
Lots of money/access to other accounts if needed (sorry)
Back to top Go down
Samui
Armed Teddy
Armed Teddy

Male Posts : 833

PostSubject: Re: Peacock Skin Edit (Skullgirls)   Peacock Skin Edit (Skullgirls) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 8:37 pm

I'd go with LazFlamme's suggested parts as well, but nicely done nevertheless man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peacock Skin Edit (Skullgirls)   Peacock Skin Edit (Skullgirls) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 9:57 pm

Well if I ever get Frau Q, I'll try that.

I tried Silk hat on her, but it was much too small, and placed not directly on top her head.
Trump Hat looks better.

Also, Malca Huayra? I don't recall there being a Malca variant called that.

LazFlamme wrote:
Also, how about you compile all your previous works into one thread?

Hmm, maybe I should try that.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Peacock Skin Edit (Skullgirls)   Peacock Skin Edit (Skullgirls) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:54 pm

Sorry, my bad. It's supposed to be Malca Wayra.

As for her hat, I think it's called Magical Wind Hat or something.
Back to top Go down
Hellshake Yano
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Hellshake Yano

Male Posts : 662

PostSubject: Re: Peacock Skin Edit (Skullgirls)   Peacock Skin Edit (Skullgirls) EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 6:57 pm

cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peacock Skin Edit (Skullgirls)   Peacock Skin Edit (Skullgirls) EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 7:51 pm

Thank you! I wish I had the Red-Haired Patty to make it more like her, but this is as close as I could get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peacock Skin Edit (Skullgirls)   Peacock Skin Edit (Skullgirls) Empty

Back to top Go down

Peacock Skin Edit (Skullgirls)
Page 1 of 1