Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

E-100 ZERO Skin Edit

Go down 
AuthorMessage

E-100 ZERO Skin Edit Empty
PostSubject: E-100 ZERO Skin Edit   E-100 ZERO Skin Edit EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:25 pm

While working on this skin I'm making of Eggman in his Egg Mobile, for a robot HD part, I started on another Sonic-themed skin. Today, I finished it, and I think I did really good on it too.

This skin is of E-100 ZERO. I bet a lot of you Sonic fans will be familiar with this particular robot.
E-100 ZERO was this annoying Pursuit Robot who Eggman sent after Amy in Sonic Adventure. He essentially became one of the main antagonists, trying to chase Amy down and kill her in each stage. He was also rather durable, being rather tough for Amy to defeat until she later finds his weakness, and forcing Amy to resort to having to run from him instead until that point.
I wish I could make his fists shoot off like in the actual series, but sadly, the only parts that can do that, Gigantinger AM and Argarg AM, are Land-only, so I can't use them.

Parts I used for this one.
-Big Mountaiz BD
-Neon Neos HD
-Big Mountaiz LG
-Big Mountaiz BS
-King Megaton AM (x2)

Here's some pics of how this skin looks like.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Now here's the download links for the png files to this skin. No Poly-edits were done, just so you know.

E-100 ZERO Big Mountaiz LG
E-100 ZERO Skin Edit Z5h3D

E-100 ZERO Big Mountaiz BD
E-100 ZERO Skin Edit 1dCq8

E-100 ZERO Neon Neos HD
E-100 ZERO Skin Edit IlE4q

E-100 ZERO Big Mountaiz BS
E-100 ZERO Skin Edit GfU5s

E-100 ZERO King Megaton AM
E-100 ZERO Skin Edit QgqSd
Back to top Go down

E-100 ZERO Skin Edit