Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can anyone tell me how to work Shino Exroad?

Go down 
+5
-ACHTUNG-
Courius
Provis
VietPho
Kaidinah
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaidinah
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 1

Can anyone tell me how to work Shino Exroad? Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone tell me how to work Shino Exroad?   Can anyone tell me how to work Shino Exroad? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:26 am

I am having a hard time understanding how to use her. The melee attack seems to take me a huge distance and feels unwieldy to me. Any tips on how to make her work?
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me how to work Shino Exroad?   Can anyone tell me how to work Shino Exroad? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:56 am

Redux uses 3 of these. Someone should find information on this player's bot and what he has equipped and post here Smile

Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Provis

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me how to work Shino Exroad?   Can anyone tell me how to work Shino Exroad? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:47 am

I would suggest swapping to the arm dagger. This way, she'll slash then spin then dash, which lets you not only attack in a controllable fashion but escape when your combo ends or just skip the dashing part. Not sure what the order of melee attacks would be if you equipped a sword or something though.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me how to work Shino Exroad?   Can anyone tell me how to work Shino Exroad? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:18 pm

hmm... im moer use my shino as Gun-Runner... i change the LG with Steel Rider , put long range weapon and keep moving while shooting...

i keep her knife for stab anyone who gettin closer with me... but yea... it not really effective method to kill.

other method is byned her... (cant do yet in CBEN due mighty byne not released yet) , giving her the Byne LG, Byne AM and any ranged weapon... approved increase the Shino suriviability about 50% (due she still doesnt have Byne BD Shield)
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me how to work Shino Exroad?   Can anyone tell me how to work Shino Exroad? EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:26 am

So, I should start investing in Shino so I can get bynes later?
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me how to work Shino Exroad?   Can anyone tell me how to work Shino Exroad? EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:29 am

As for guns how much cost would i need to equip two eight vulcans ( still trying to find this weapon)
Back to top Go down
-ACHTUNG-
-ACHTUNG-

Male Posts : 44

PostSubject: Shino as Hit and Runner or CQCer   Can anyone tell me how to work Shino Exroad? EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:00 am

My clan, including me have gotten fond of Shino and Her Exroad.

We equip her with a pair of Squeler arms and Viper Shields. This turns her into an epic CQC fighter.

My personal Exroad is a bit ofa mix. I only have one Squeller arm an Viper Shield. The other arm(Dagger arm) holds an Accel gun.

Mine makes a great hit and run or anti Jikun setup, You can opt for different armament like a shotgun or even Grenades.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me how to work Shino Exroad?   Can anyone tell me how to work Shino Exroad? EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:14 pm

Courius wrote:
hmm... im moer use my shino as Gun-Runner... i change the LG with Steel Rider , put long range weapon and keep moving while shooting...
Same here for me, Steel Rider legs, Izuna arms, a Payload Rifle and a Viper Shield. For a Large bot, she has a pretty low frontal cross section, (not talking about her chest, honest) which makes her pretty good at dodging ranged attacks.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me how to work Shino Exroad?   Can anyone tell me how to work Shino Exroad? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:04 am

back in the OBT I had a Shino Exroad Alpha and fitted her with a gatling gun, ran around and spray rounds all the time

nabs nice damage and when those silly ivises / oukas / jikuns came, I ran them down with the exroad alpha LG. The alpha LG has nice and controllable attacking movement, unlike the original LG.

Now stuck with the original old Shino Exroad, I'd say put a machinegun on it and call it a day.
Back to top Go down
Ichijo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ichijo

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me how to work Shino Exroad?   Can anyone tell me how to work Shino Exroad? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:01 am

Put bazooka and scare airs. Put a vulcan and destroy arts and lnds in close range.
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me how to work Shino Exroad?   Can anyone tell me how to work Shino Exroad? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:45 pm

Ichijo wrote:
Put bazooka and scare airs. Put a vulcan and destroy arts and lnds in close range.

my shino took a warhammer to LNDS and ARTS in close range and it worked out decent Razz plus, it feels very good to ninja that hammer to the back of an ARTs head btw. lul
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me how to work Shino Exroad?   Can anyone tell me how to work Shino Exroad? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can anyone tell me how to work Shino Exroad?
Page 1 of 1