Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EDIT: Please Ignore

Go down 
AuthorMessage
warit5555
Newcomer
Newcomer
warit5555

EDIT: Please Ignore Empty
PostSubject: EDIT: Please Ignore   EDIT: Please Ignore EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 2:16 pm

Edit (Feb. 7) : With the help of a friendly japanese guild, I managed to clear Venev's missions and ranked up. \(^ ^)/

Thank you everyone for visiting this post, even if you can't help.

Last edited by warit5555 on Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDIT: Please Ignore   EDIT: Please Ignore EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 9:55 am

Err at worst the missions last at least a whole week, also to advance throught Venev and the others you will need full party at best, there are currently few people playing C21 so you will have a tought time finding people to do missions with you, good luck though
Back to top Go down
warit5555
Newcomer
Newcomer
warit5555

PostSubject: Re: EDIT: Please Ignore   EDIT: Please Ignore EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 4:39 pm

Thank you!

The mission I talked about is not the 9th anniversary one (Cybersonic) but the missions that only appear on the 1st, 21st, 24th, 25th of each month. You have a chance to get TEB and ASG BS if cleared the hardest one. (For those who don't know, TEB is the super rare, god-tier sword and ASG BS is the shiny wing booster)

I think 2 people can pass Shining Fire easily, but Warrior of Roar is much harder and probably need full party, unless you find a god-equipped player.

Still I want to progress even just 1 mission. Can't find people though tough luck ^ ^"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EDIT: Please Ignore   EDIT: Please Ignore Empty

Back to top Go down

EDIT: Please Ignore
Page 1 of 1