Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Error in the middle of the game help!!??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cloud235
Newcomer
Newcomer

Error in the middle of the game help!!?? Empty
PostSubject: Error in the middle of the game help!!??   Error in the middle of the game help!!?? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:05 am

I keep getting Error when i am in Arena and i got dc
Pls i nid help i wan to play this game
(I have unblock firewall, anti-vrius and anything u can thing of)
Back to top Go down
happysea123
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Error in the middle of the game help!!??   Error in the middle of the game help!!?? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:39 pm

same with me i dc in everywhere i think its the server problem -.- cause i even deleted like so many things and updated all my drivers and dont have firewall on and it still dcs like everywhere i am -.- no one even help me on my thread just give u like common stuff anyone knows like firewall -.- i need real answers -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Error in the middle of the game help!!??   Error in the middle of the game help!!?? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:12 pm

Server issue, should have been fixed by now.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Error in the middle of the game help!!??   Error in the middle of the game help!!?? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:21 pm

The random D/C issue is starting to hit everyone, including me...I've got no problem logging in, but afterwards, I get a random D/C with little to no warning.... :\

...and this issue is on top of the mini-maintenance from yesterday that started giving people login pains...nt a good time for this to happen to CS, is it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Error in the middle of the game help!!??   Error in the middle of the game help!!?? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:52 pm

CapeMike wrote:
The random D/C issue is starting to hit everyone, including me...I've got no problem logging in, but afterwards, I get a random D/C with little to no warning.... :\

...and this issue is on top of the mini-maintenance from yesterday that started giving people login pains...nt a good time for this to happen to CS, is it?

Never happens to me. I wonder why.
Back to top Go down
cloud235
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Error in the middle of the game help!!??   Error in the middle of the game help!!?? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:41 am

it is still happening to me
(i have re-install the game after the maintenance ) Exclamation Exclamation Question Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Error in the middle of the game help!!??   Error in the middle of the game help!!?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Error in the middle of the game help!!??
Page 1 of 1