Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seraph crimrose

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ryuusei96
Newcomer
Newcomer
ryuusei96

Seraph crimrose Empty
PostSubject: Seraph crimrose   Seraph crimrose EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:00 am

Hey I'm a newbie here and I'm wondering this seraph crimrose is still available?
And how do I get Ivis and Ouka?
Back to top Go down

Seraph crimrose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph crimrose   Seraph crimrose EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:08 am

ryuusei96 wrote:
Hey I'm a newbie here and I'm wondering this seraph crimrose is still available?
And how do I get Ivis and Ouka?

No, they will be Rt only except the Seraph that has a blonde version for 150.000 UC.

Hence the main reason of the wipe.
Back to top Go down
ryuusei96
Newcomer
Newcomer
ryuusei96

Seraph crimrose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph crimrose   Seraph crimrose EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:16 am

wow how do u know that?
thanks alot.
Back to top Go down

Seraph crimrose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph crimrose   Seraph crimrose EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:20 am

ryuusei96 wrote:
wow how do u know that?
thanks alot.

Worry not as we may have a monthly trade of Rt every 1 month (50 rt = 60K UC) But lower versions are way more cheaper, still ppl stick to the 60K version : P to get all the Rt they can. You can also gain Rt by ranking up from Rank 12 and over.
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Seraph crimrose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph crimrose   Seraph crimrose EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:28 pm

60.100 UC to be exact
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

Seraph crimrose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph crimrose   Seraph crimrose EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:09 pm

REIA wrote:
ryuusei96 wrote:
wow how do u know that?
thanks alot.

Worry not as we may eventually have a monthly trade of Rt every 1 month (50 rt = 60K UC) But lower versions are way more cheaper, still ppl stick to the 60K version : P to get all the Rt they can. You can also gain Rt by ranking up from Rank 12 and over.
Fix'd... I'm predicting they won't have the Rt Exchange for at least six months, and even then, it'll be a one-day-event kind of thing when they do it until at least the first year anniversary.

This is only my prediction... but it's a well educated guess.

Also, Ivis and Ouka will likely be introduced in the special event Garapons at first (these Garapons are only available for a week). Don't expect a permenant Ivis Garapon like there was in the betas. Cyberstep wants her to be rare for a while. When I say rare, I mean you'd only see about ten of them total in each union kind of rare.

You won't have one unless you're prepared to spend a healthy three figures of real money on the game.
Back to top Go down
Ropalx

Male Posts : 96

Seraph crimrose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph crimrose   Seraph crimrose EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:01 pm

Feign wrote:
REIA wrote:
ryuusei96 wrote:
wow how do u know that?
thanks alot.

Worry not as we may eventually have a monthly trade of Rt every 1 month (50 rt = 60K UC) But lower versions are way more cheaper, still ppl stick to the 60K version : P to get all the Rt they can. You can also gain Rt by ranking up from Rank 12 and over.
Fix'd... I'm predicting they won't have the Rt Exchange for at least six months, and even then, it'll be a one-day-event kind of thing when they do it until at least the first year anniversary.

This is only my prediction... but it's a well educated guess.

Also, Ivis and Ouka will likely be introduced in the special event Garapons at first (these Garapons are only available for a week). Don't expect a permenant Ivis Garapon like there was in the betas. Cyberstep wants her to be rare for a while. When I say rare, I mean you'd only see about ten of them total in each union kind of rare.

You won't have one unless you're prepared to spend a healthy three figures of real money on the game.

You might add "IF" they do it, there is a good chance that if the game isnt producing the income they expect, they will remove the idea completely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seraph crimrose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraph crimrose   Seraph crimrose Empty

Back to top Go down

Seraph crimrose
Page 1 of 1