Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seraph Crimrose Help

Go down 
+6
Nymph~
Arti
fhoeng
PhoenixAir
xzpwnz
suzuru
10 posters
AuthorMessage
suzuru

Female Posts : 54

Seraph Crimrose Help Empty
PostSubject: Seraph Crimrose Help   Seraph Crimrose Help EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:48 am

Is this build okay or really bad? If there are mistakes, how can I correct them? I hope to not change parts.

Image:
28 Tec/39 Fly:
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose Help   Seraph Crimrose Help EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:03 am

Suzuruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ;3
It's better to use high tunes instead of great ones
And you should stop at 38 fly and increase the tgh a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose Help   Seraph Crimrose Help EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:05 am

Great tunes are not that great. Use High Tunes instead.

- Equip a Mini bazooka
- Add Wing Plus AMJ (The ones from Super UC Garapon are gold and have a slot for you to tune)
- Tune to 38FLY, 11TGH, and put the rest in TEC (Do not get 0STR and/or 0WLK)
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose Help   Seraph Crimrose Help EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:08 am

0ing str is fine, just don't 0 wlk
LXE wrote:
- Add Wing Plus AMJ (The ones from Super UC Garapon are gold and have a slot for you to tune)
No
Back to top Go down
PhoenixAir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PhoenixAir

Male Posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose Help   Seraph Crimrose Help EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:11 am

go roll uc gara/go arcantus, get tentrion am. use it, easy stats without tuning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose Help   Seraph Crimrose Help EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:11 am

xzpwnz wrote:
LXE wrote:
No
Ok, I tried it and failed.
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose Help   Seraph Crimrose Help EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:43 am

I really feel that the most unique strength of seraph is able to achieve high tec (above 30), high fly (40 with wing) and high tgh (or str) all at the same time. It is only possible because she can basically ignore her fly stat and use the wings instead, allowing her to tune firepower and anti-stun ability. Only other bots that can do similar are L size air with shaden boosters, but they miss the versatility because there are more small size weapons for air; they also suffer from having larger hitbox and is easily hittable by well tuned missile weapons, which seraph... you know the rest. (there have been increasingly more M size air weapon... I think soon enough, it won't matter what size air you are in term of weapon selection)

3 enhance internal cart really work wonders.

While if you don't use seraph wings... there are bots with more worthwhile core than seraph for a standard air bot.
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose Help   Seraph Crimrose Help EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:50 am

Wing AMJs are best described as training wheels. Put 'em on when you need the FLY, but take them off when you can get to the desired amount of fly without them.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose Help   Seraph Crimrose Help EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:58 am

i always aim 38 fly (40 if i take out the minizoka) - 11/16 TGH seraph with 0 or 1 internal or max str/tec with all internal

not related but, seraph SP have much more slot than others (9 vs 15), also thinner at cost of unswapable parts. but even UC only tune really pssible to reach max on one of the stat with SP
(i have 3 seraph SP, all of them have one stat tuned to max with UC only)
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose Help   Seraph Crimrose Help EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:28 am

im not sure stun regain works all that well on seraph o.O
i heard its dependent on tgh
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose Help   Seraph Crimrose Help EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:26 am

Rinrin wrote:
im not sure stun regain works all that well on seraph o.O
i heard its dependent on tgh
it works, can save u from taking full massive damage such as melee or other stuff
u'll rarely see over 100 dmg taken even when blasted by EVEs or slashed by vanguard when you random landed
don't know how it works but it definitely reduce damage taken by half or so when trigered, it has long cooldown thought
my 435 hp bot die in 1 hit against haku hit, but with stun regain, i "only" received 170-250 dmg
it's not based on TGH other than modifying stunned chance imo

it'll be less efective if u against many small-medium damaging attack, but might save a bit of your hp when got caught of guard ie back stabed
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose Help   Seraph Crimrose Help EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:33 pm

suzuru wrote:
Is this build okay or really bad? If there are mistakes, how can I correct them? I hope to not change parts.

Image:
28 Tec/39 Fly:

Looking at this build:

1) Great tunes are bad. Eating too much cost. Switch to High tunes and get slots on the Beam Shooter Mod and Buckler.
2) ACs are ok, but you kinda want slotted ones so you have an extra tune slot. Depends on what you have though.
3) I noticed no Wings, but thats ok if you're not going for em. Use those Propeller Bits wisely as they can be locked onto and fired on, making you vulnerable to explosive missiles(Destructor and DG use these AAmissiles) that detonate on your Propeller Bits and cause splash damage on you.
4) 39 FLY is an odd choice of goal. Drop to 38 or go for 40.
5) I recommend dropping Beam Guard. Crim has a good selection of carts(she does make a good case for hopping, getting Quick Jump, Quick Land, and Short Boost), and there are lots better ones than just plain ole Beam Guard. I like Quick Jump/Land(take ONE, you don't need both unless this is going to be a hopper Crimrose), or Float Dash/Short Boost so you don't get fucked in the ass while grounded.
6) Looking again at your stats, disregard #2 if you're going to go -STR. In that case, go with your default 0cost bit because with 0 STR it won't last longer than a second. I highly recommend getting your STR back up to 1, even at the cost of some TEC, so you can use Propeller. It's not necessary, but it's nice if you aren't restricted to 10 seconds of flight every time you take off.
7) Crimrose AMs are just fine(I use them myself, with pretty good results), but Tentrion AM 3s is also a good choice, as well as Accel Saber AM for the +1 TEC and TGH.
Cool Despite what people have said here, I really urge you to consider using Wing Plus AMJ. It's the most cost efficient of all the stat-pumping AMJs(still poor though, but you do what you must). Level-up rewards include two slotted Wing Plus AMJs and UC Gara gives Wing AMJ-Gs with 1s. I recommend tuning the AMJs for Proto Boost(hopefully you still have those, if not tune Boost) so the AMJs become even more cost efficient.

Basically, here's what I'd want to do(really wish koi would update the calc with the new stuff. I don't have the data on Beam Shooter Mod so I'll substitute another weapon in its place, change what you will.):

"Seraph Crim build":

+1 FLY, -3 TEC, +4 STR, -2 WLK, -65 cost over your previous build. Last cart is your choice.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose Help   Seraph Crimrose Help EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:36 pm

Things I'd do to fire's build:

-Bump fly to 38

-Bump TGH to 11

-Do weapon tunes on Beam Shooter

-Add Accel Roll if possible

-Change LG to Lazflamme LG/Patty LG, add Brickgale BS. As nice as Seraph LG looks, the extra BS slots from Laz LG+Brick BS would help you drop Wing AMJ's, and over all optimize your build.

If you really dont want to change parts, getting much higher stats is going to be somewhat hard, as you'll be lacking slots, not capa.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose Help   Seraph Crimrose Help EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:28 pm

Trill wrote:
Things I'd do to fire's build:

-Bump fly to 38

-Bump TGH to 11

-Do weapon tunes on Beam Shooter

-Add Accel Roll if possible

-Change LG to Lazflamme LG/Patty LG, add Brickgale BS. As nice as Seraph LG looks, the extra BS slots from Laz LG+Brick BS would help you drop Wing AMJ's, and over all optimize your build.

If you really dont want to change parts, getting much higher stats is going to be somewhat hard, as you'll be lacking slots, not capa.
Why people still take his build comments seriously I'll never know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose Help   Seraph Crimrose Help EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:35 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
I wonder why does he make the same mistakes with his builds over and over again. I think he never actually listens, and therefore he never actuallly learns. I've seen him post up many Seraph Crimrose builds and all of them were messed up with major problems here and there (basically everywhere).

I'd say don't trust his builds until he actually makes a few good ones without more than 2 mistakes.
Back to top Go down
centralheating
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
centralheating

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose Help   Seraph Crimrose Help EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:01 am

What Trill said. That way you can have both slotted LGs and a slotted BS.
Sword Wing's is also a nice BS to stick in that BS slot.

Lily Rain's arms from a UC-bought Lily should tide you over till you get Tentrion arms from Arcantus. That said, Lily's would also look nicer than Tentrion arms, but would be harder to get slotted.

Mach Knight AMs are also a viable option, but not as good as Tentrion.

Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose Help   Seraph Crimrose Help EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:24 am

LXE wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
I wonder why does he make the same mistakes with his builds over and over again. I think he never actually listens, and therefore he never actuallly learns. I've seen him post up many Seraph Crimrose builds and all of them were messed up with major problems here and there (basically everywhere).

I'd say don't trust his builds until he actually makes a few good ones without more than 2 mistakes.

I'd say you're entitled to your opinion, just like I'm entitled to mine.
I don't have the same playstyle you do, and if the build works for me then so be it. I don't have a shitton of RT to modify whatever I want, whenever I want, so I just make do. If that pisses you off because, in your eyes, it seems to be a mistake...well, that's also a matter of opinion. I'm not even sure you bothered to read what I put up, given the limitations of the calc. No Beam Shooter Mod on the calc, so it isn't completely accurate statwise and costwise. Also didn't put up LazFlamme LG because OP said he'd prefer not to change parts, although of course it'd be a lot more optimized if you did. 3s LazFlamme LG isn't a walk in the park to get though(don't remember if Rtshop Laz has 3s LG), and while you can use RTshop Laz LG/UCshop LG, they aren't completely optimized slotwise. Brickgale BS is RT and I prefer NOT to assume that OP has RT to spend on said bot like you seem to do, so I go with whatever UC options are there, take into account what the OP has put up preferencewise, and go from there. OP can modify for improved parts/RT parts if he so desires, I couldn't really care less about that.
Also, despite the admittedly helpful hints you gave me about the mistakes I've made with my own Seraph, you mention NOTHING about what's wrong with this build aside from what Trill's mentioned, which are good points as well. If you're going to criticize me on what I'm giving OP, go do a build yourself instead of putting forth absolutely nothing constructive. I didn't think this topic was made for something other than giving OP a build he can actually do shit with.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose Help   Seraph Crimrose Help EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:07 am

things i'll do:
switch to ghost raider am
switch to swordwing/turtlebacker lg
equip 1 dbmg
2x internals
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose Help   Seraph Crimrose Help Empty

Back to top Go down

Seraph Crimrose Help
Page 1 of 1