Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

to anyone who rolled elisalotte zwei

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

to anyone who rolled elisalotte zwei Empty
PostSubject: to anyone who rolled elisalotte zwei   to anyone who rolled elisalotte zwei EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:32 am

a few friends of mine who recently got zwei from the thanks gara have noted an oddity with her: The chivalry soul 2(lance version) has slots. My original zwei(from cosmos garapon) doesn't have any slots.
I'm wondering if anyone who rolled her from the weekly gara earlier this year(or late last year?) can tell me if they have slots in chivalry soul 2 part. I'm curious as to when these slots were added into the game.
thank you.

Last edited by Winty on Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to anyone who rolled elisalotte zwei   to anyone who rolled elisalotte zwei EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:41 am

it had no slots when I saw it in weekly, but it could be different when you equip it
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Male Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: to anyone who rolled elisalotte zwei   to anyone who rolled elisalotte zwei EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 6:13 am

yes the lance aura module part have 3 slots

Spoiler:

after checking last updates it seems this 3s lance only appeared when the thanks gara were introduced

and since that you created a thread for a elisalotte zwei i would like to have some builds and gameplay tips if possible

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to anyone who rolled elisalotte zwei   to anyone who rolled elisalotte zwei EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 6:24 am

oh Im dumb lmao he meant the lance yeah it has 3 slots
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: to anyone who rolled elisalotte zwei   to anyone who rolled elisalotte zwei EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 7:07 am

dual swords is horribly gimped due to lack of slots and glitched chiv slash(video) but the actual combo itself is pretty decent once you get some glads on her.
She really needs level 0 assault step. They keep giving it to things other than her(first lilu and justitica, now astralyzer and vestia), really hoping they get around to giving it to her eventually. Also buffing her capa would be nice.

Lance form is probably better(especially since it has 3 more slots), and is probably best built as a hybrid, I guess. It's REALLY hard to go full tech for the gun due to her base stats being more built for STR and her low slots not allowing her to do much about it. The gun is really strong, and with lance she can use the lunge to get back aura, unlike swords where her chiv slash is glitched. I feel that going full melee isn't that good on lance since the lance combo isn't that strong.
Back to top Go down
Rexir2
Teddy Slide
Teddy Slide

Male Posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: to anyone who rolled elisalotte zwei   to anyone who rolled elisalotte zwei EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 10:00 am

Winty wrote:
I feel that going full melee isn't that good on lance since the lance combo isn't that strong.

It's true that full melee isn't recommended, but a couple of things about her melee seem abusable. If it's timed right, it's possible to swing, thrust, and then swing again, starting the combo over with almost no delay (I can hit the opponent about 8 times before spin stun knocks them away). Also, going for a thrust during her chivalry charge abuses melee mechanics to inflict extra damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to anyone who rolled elisalotte zwei   to anyone who rolled elisalotte zwei Empty

Back to top Go down

to anyone who rolled elisalotte zwei
Page 1 of 1