Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So what did you get from Mega Gara?

Go down 
+31
Ceclie
tourist
Trill
Ariyuki
Pork Chop
Isdelft
Yggdroid
Shiar
Rexir2
ricardo_241
Feign
VeenaChan
That_Wiesel_Guy
zerocl
Arti
RaverX
Koiro
Toilet-Flusher
aosepsa
Wah~Sugoi
Turkeysaur
reVelske
Sakura1
dsp
fggt
eVe Heart
Garmraid
Zwiebel Force
Winty
GasaiYunoº
StickyKeys
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

How mad/disappointed are you about mega gara? Rate between 1 to 5, 5 being the highest.
So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 4 Vote_lcap23%So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 23% [ 9 ]
So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 4 Vote_lcap8%So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 4 Vote_lcap18%So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 7 ]
So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 4 Vote_lcap21%So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 8 ]
So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 4 Vote_lcap30%So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 39

AuthorMessage
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 7:32 pm

lol
all these people who complain about being poor and having no bots that spent far more than I did and got far more than I did.
really funny.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 8:05 pm

I dunno how much I spent and I not wanna know. I got 3 golds, one is new but winty-sama force me not to use so I stop, 2 other golds are berz and stella, though I can use for experiment. I lost track of which silvers I got since they are all 5 times or above duplicated, except Triz which is new. I did get a lot of blue balls too, like 10x obama condoms and 15x gamma harms so no reason to complain here.
Back to top Go down
Ariyuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ariyuki

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 8:50 pm

Farmed 40 rt on supersonic and made my friend roll and got the animation that removes low prizes never charged but I just had to. Also I got 2 of the things I wanted miruru and berylskid no sign of that damn bs Dx keep getting brave drives I have like 10
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GasaiYunoº
Abbey Explodes
Abbey Explodes

Male Posts : 644

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:08 pm

did a final roll
got another blue ball D:
(it was all x3 ticket and limit remove lvl 8 )
Back to top Go down
Ceclie
Ceclie

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 5:05 pm

scratch I: Well i got 6/10 golds... 2 Trintia's, 2 Trizelion, and 1 Giganberg BULK.
. _ . Out of all the golds i got, i got nothing i wanted I:
Golds : Corona Cougar, Fractulus Girl, Icy GL, Stella Caracal, Lisel Zweig, and Mialy Type A.
Ohhh i also forgot to mention Brave Drive BS, still with 800~900 rt spent (From offers #notrtplayer just ask Sakura1 or Pachu) i still haven't gotten a jet accel bs. Now that is BS.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 5:29 pm

Ceclie wrote:
scratch I: Well i got 6/10 golds... 2 Trintia's, 2 Trizelion, and 1 Giganberg BULK.
. _ . Out of all the golds i got, i got nothing i wanted I:
Golds : Corona Cougar, Fractulus Girl, Icy GL, Stella Caracal, Lisel Zweig, and Mialy Type A.
Ohhh i also forgot to mention Brave Drive BS, still with 800~900 rt spent (From offers #notrtplayer just ask Sakura1 or Pachu) i still haven't gotten a jet accel bs. Now that is BS.

do i even know u
Back to top Go down
Ceclie
Ceclie

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 5:57 pm

Ragaz.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:46 pm

Winty wrote:
lol
all these people who complain about being poor and having no bots that spent far more than I did and got far more than I did.
really funny.
Because they think people are begging for rt.

Also I rolled a Sakura I think, is that good?
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:25 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
Winty wrote:
lol
really funny.
Because they think people are begging for rt.

Also I rolled a Sakura I think, is that good?

b-b-b-but im not in gara
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 1:11 am

Ceclie wrote:

I prefer Brave Drive over Jet Accel because Brave Drive tracks targets. It's easier to spam Sunny's Machinelet attack.
Back to top Go down
lilycrim
lilycrim

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:05 am

well my luck was awesome :X over 25 roles, 20 of them were lv 8+.... and a berz girl *^*
Back to top Go down
corch
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 6:11 am

i wanted a disco ball girl but only got berz girl
Back to top Go down
JinNJuice
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JinNJuice

Male Posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 10:53 am

I got Tierouge. I'd like to get Berylskid U
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

So what did you get from Mega Gara?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4