Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So what did you get from Mega Gara?

Go down 
+31
Ceclie
tourist
Trill
Ariyuki
Pork Chop
Isdelft
Yggdroid
Shiar
Rexir2
ricardo_241
Feign
VeenaChan
That_Wiesel_Guy
zerocl
Arti
RaverX
Koiro
Toilet-Flusher
aosepsa
Wah~Sugoi
Turkeysaur
reVelske
Sakura1
dsp
fggt
eVe Heart
Garmraid
Zwiebel Force
Winty
GasaiYunoº
StickyKeys
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

How mad/disappointed are you about mega gara? Rate between 1 to 5, 5 being the highest.
So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 Vote_lcap23%So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 23% [ 9 ]
So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 7 ]
So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 Vote_lcap21%So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 8 ]
So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 Vote_lcap30%So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 39

AuthorMessage
Rexir2
Teddy Slide
Teddy Slide

Male Posts : 188

So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 7:14 pm

I only rolled twice. I was hoping to get EX LazFlamme (for obvious reasons), but I knew my chances were almost impossible. The first roll got me a blue ball tuning set (at least the slot protector omega made up for the disappointment), and the second gave me a Trintia. Neither was what I wanted, but overall I am happy with what I got.

If/when I ever roll a Rt gara again, it'll be one of the Garapon Units, for the LazFlamme with AM2 shoulder guards or the A.L.E. LazFlamme. I'll most likely go after the AM2s first. Good luck to you all, and happy rolling! Razz
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 8:11 pm

Rolled another last night and got another Triz? Seriously? Its a cool robot but the lack of slots on the sword makes him seem weak on the damage department. I'd be nice if I can make his Wind mode travel farther or his Fire mode wider.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:29 pm

>Bulk Galtting mod ._.

still no gold god
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 10:21 pm

StickyKeys wrote:
Its a cool robot but the lack of slots on the sword makes him seem weak on the damage department.
StickyKeys wrote:
weak on the damage department.
lol
Back to top Go down
Shiar
Shiar

Male Posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 10:24 pm

Sakura is going to kill me... Well, out of 5 5x rolls, I've gotten Frac, Berz, Mialy A, and Meiruru so far. And finally have a Trintia!
Back to top Go down
Yggdroid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Yggdroid

Male Posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 11:31 pm

Rolled a Trizelion and Ilgryps 2nd, Gigangberg BULK and 1 set of weapons...Haven't rolled mega that much...but with these recent bots I gained I pretty much have most AXIS bots except for the new berylskid and the original Giganberg

Wish Ilgryps bots had better camera angle to actually aim in transform mode..
Somethins is up with Ilgryps 2nd too... 50 ammo on that so called "lightning gun" (which is more of a beam blast) well the gun doesn't shoot unless transformed...but when transformed you'll never get close to using up all that ammo... I think they might have confused the weapons between Ilgryps and the 2nd variant. Or maybe I'm the one confused...xD
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 9:11 am

I finally got 1 gold from MegaGara:

Good Bye Mega. All of the RT I'm farming next are for mats, harms, prots and Tulip.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 9:47 am

Shiar wrote:
Sakura is going to kill me... Well, out of 5 5x rolls, I've gotten Frac, Berz, Mialy A, and Meiruru so far.  And finally have a Trintia!
StickyKeys wrote:
I finally got 1 gold from MegaGara:

Good Bye Mega. All of the RT I'm farming next are for mats, harms, prots and Tulip.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Isdelft

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 1:45 am

story of my life
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Male Posts : 359

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 4:48 am

When I need silver I get either gold or blue

When I need gold I always get blue

When I need bronze I always get blue

When I don't care I always get silver or blue

Imma go stick with shop bots. Gara trollz too much for me.

I got Stella Caracal when I needed another Sledge Heim... and I never have any descent ART bot aside from an outdated Mialy type X. When will CB give me an ART from a gara roll? I always get pawned by AIRs. #em5
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 4:55 am

You have everything you "need" in the shop for a facerolling ballbreaking art, you just need to build it.
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Male Posts : 359

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 5:07 am

reVelske wrote:
You have everything you "need" in the shop for a facerolling ballbreaking art, you just need to build it.

true, so I'll stop garaponing and save rt for an alba.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 6:23 am

Pork Chop wrote:
When I need silver I get either gold or blue

When I need gold I always get blue

When I need bronze I always get blue

When I don't care I always get silver or blue

Imma go stick with shop bots. Gara trollz too much for me.

I got Stella Caracal when I needed another Sledge Heim... and I never have any descent ART bot aside from an outdated Mialy type X. When will CB give me an ART from a gara roll? I always get pawned by AIRs. #em5

ik dat feeling .3. My whole garage ish all lnd and air moe with 2 art moes :3:

@topic i got a Fractulus Girl 1x and a Hanna Fritz 1x
Back to top Go down
Ariyuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ariyuki

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:02 pm

Ive gotten lisel zweig, 2 exlaz, sledge heim, trintia 3 brave drives ( Dx never getting mah shadow bs) 2 dieranarcam, another trizelion and about 4 blue balls, im salty as hell so letting a friend roll for me xD
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:07 pm

Only 4 blue balls is considered a bad result.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:29 pm

You got 2 EX Lazs

Why the FUCK are you salty about anything

Last edited by Koiro on Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:31 pm

1x Hanna Fritz
Back to top Go down
Ariyuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ariyuki

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 10:52 pm

Well cause I never get the stuff I want I really want that bs thats paired with the tls bind gun and the 4 blue balls were from a superfly 5x the rest were rolled by a friend while im outtatown so not my luck actually
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 2:59 am

Ariyuki wrote:
Ive gotten lisel zweig, 2 exlaz, sledge heim, trintia 3 brave drives ( Dx never getting mah shadow bs) 2 dieranarcam, another trizelion and about 4 blue balls, im salty as hell so letting a friend roll for me xD

>lisel zweig, 2 exlaz, sledge heim
>not a thing to want

I'm salty that you're salty about it.
Back to top Go down
GasaiYunoº
Abbey Explodes
Abbey Explodes

Male Posts : 644

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:59 am

i have horrible luck
have rolled 5 times in total
weapon, 3 blue balls and ilgryps

thanks to me finally being able to do offers Very Happy
ill try to do 2 last rolls before the maintenance.
Back to top Go down
Wah~Sugoi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Wah~Sugoi

Male Posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 4:21 am

10 rolls total as of now. 2 gold balls, 1 silver balls, the rest are lower prize balls.
The only bot that i know i do want is the arms-slave Axis guy. I didn't get him though. The rest are w/e Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tourist
tourist

Male Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:21 am

lucky this time:
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 2:03 pm

tourist wrote:
lucky this time:
Stop playing this game and finish that game.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 6:07 pm

I spent 900+ rts ( not sure I just know its in the 900's )

got 2 gold
4silvers
1 blue
rest bronze Hurray!
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 7:16 pm

I spent more than 1200RT on this gara and I still have no Berz. Got Stella and Mialy, got double serving of Triz, Tie, Gigan ad the boosters, except Re-ignition. Got One Die. Got plenty of mats, prots and harms too, which was all promptly eaten by Pina. 0.o

I WANT A BERZ DAMN IT! I ANT ONE SO I CAN HAVE BOTH FLY AND SCORPION >:V
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what did you get from Mega Gara?   So what did you get from Mega Gara? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

So what did you get from Mega Gara?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next