Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

REIA's Garage! to Watch and drop some ideas.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

REIA's Garage! to Watch and drop some ideas. Empty
PostSubject: REIA's Garage! to Watch and drop some ideas.   REIA's Garage! to Watch and drop some ideas. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:46 am

Hello I'm the custom bots designer REIA. I will be making a thread about my custom bots and further ideas. I'm working hard for every bot inside my roster will look original (something you don't see often). Keep in mind I'm more of a gamer than an artist so I will work little by little in the skins and models of my bots.

Well Let's get started!

I decided to start first with my main-bot the Lily Rain. Unlike most Lilies I want mine to look more robotic. So I'm thinking up on a ton of ideas about how to make the bot look more robotic than human.

Brainstormed ideas are:

Name:
- Thinking on a robotic name. Mostly want to call my bots like production series if you seen any Real robots series. For now my current name idea for my main Lily Rain is "L.R. R-Series Custom" considering it's more of a custom than an upgraded (We all know the EVE is the upgraded)

Head (Currently WIP 40%):

- Spent a lot of time with the eyes trying to make them look like a Robot, with the small pixel size of the skins I'm afraid I can't work on something high detailed. But I got an idea. Lily is an ART Type. So that means she's more sort of the Gunnerbot. My initial idea is making have robotic eyes that look like having a layer of the crosshair in the middle of the eyes, I dunno if I should make HUD effects too since I cannot elaborate colors higher than the 16-bits and won't look as I want from far distance.
- I also thought on changing her head part, to make it more like a detachable visor, I already joined the polygons to make it look more like a headgear, Skin is still WIP.

Chest plate (Not Designed yet):

- Prolly going to cover it all up. avoiding to show much skin, but in effect add brightness and highlights to make it look more like a bodysuit.
-Also wanna see if I can make some Joints between the shoulders so there is a connection between the chest and the arms.

Arms:

- Thought I would mess around and wanna make the hands look more Cybernetic.
- Also I think I can add a Doll joint effect in the Elbow.

Legs:

- Was thinking for the skirt to add some light effects and some frame lines to make it look more cybernetic than a plate part. Since it's also an internal weapon for Lily.
- Also I will draw the BRD emblem in white with blue outlines. So it can be seen in each of the Skirt plates, making it a 4 emblems total.
- I have not yet ideas for the rest of the leg parts sadly. Will update this part.

I will post screenshots of the individual parts once they are 100% finished, please remind I spend more time farming UC due to the event rather than sitting here editing which prolly gonna take me some hours since It's been year I don't do pixel arts on UV polygons.

FEEL FREE TO POST ANY IDEAS OR SUGGESTION OR CRITISIZE.

Last edited by REIA on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: REIA's Garage! to Watch and drop some ideas.   REIA's Garage! to Watch and drop some ideas. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:43 am

I will try to help even I am not in my usual condition, that is if... u don't mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REIA's Garage! to Watch and drop some ideas.   REIA's Garage! to Watch and drop some ideas. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:47 am

Wolf Hikari wrote:
I will try to help even I am not in my usual condition, that is if... u don't mind.

*Pats on Wolf's head* Okay :3
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: REIA's Garage! to Watch and drop some ideas.   REIA's Garage! to Watch and drop some ideas. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:56 am

Name:
Do u wanna make another name of still using Lily?

Since "L.R. REIA-Series Custom" = "Lily Rain REIA-Series Custom"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REIA's Garage! to Watch and drop some ideas.   REIA's Garage! to Watch and drop some ideas. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:25 am

Wolf Hikari wrote:
Name:
Do u wanna make another name of still using Lily?

Since "L.R. REIA-Series Custom" = "Lily Rain REIA-Series Custom"

Well Making it L.R. Dont make it too long don't read : P
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: REIA's Garage! to Watch and drop some ideas.   REIA's Garage! to Watch and drop some ideas. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:28 am

Name:
So.. Do u wanna make another name that still using Lily?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REIA's Garage! to Watch and drop some ideas.   REIA's Garage! to Watch and drop some ideas. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:33 am

Wolf Hikari wrote:
Name:
So.. Do u wanna make another name that still using Lily?

Yes I wanna make people still keep the idea it's a lily, don't wanna be like people who handicaps themselves by making it black colored and have it with an unidentifiable name.

In Example if I have an Ouka Tayouu would be named as "Ouka Tayuu R-Type Mk II"

Edit: Noticed a 20 characters limit, so I'm putting "L.R. R-Series Custom" instead.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: REIA's Garage! to Watch and drop some ideas.   REIA's Garage! to Watch and drop some ideas. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:40 am

If u ever seen my Lily Flare... it is actually called "Lily Rain Beast MK-II" by me at the first time... Since she was bright.. I add Flare instead of "Rain Beast MK-II". I need to see the skin or the Lily Rain of urs first so I can think a near name to it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REIA's Garage! to Watch and drop some ideas.   REIA's Garage! to Watch and drop some ideas. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:41 am

Wolf Hikari wrote:
If u ever seen my Lily Flare... it is actually called "Lily Rain Beast MK-II" by me at the first time... Since she was bright.. I add Flare instead of "Rain Beast MK-II". I need to see the skin or the Lily Rain of urs first so I can think a near name to it...

It's a good start, still my Lily is custom, yet not upgraded as the most recent models, hence why I can't name it a Mk II/III/IV etc. :3
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: REIA's Garage! to Watch and drop some ideas.   REIA's Garage! to Watch and drop some ideas. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:50 am

Yeah... U need to customized it at least half at the first time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REIA's Garage! to Watch and drop some ideas.   REIA's Garage! to Watch and drop some ideas. Empty

Back to top Go down

REIA's Garage! to Watch and drop some ideas.
Page 1 of 1