Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shino revisited

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

Shino revisited Empty
PostSubject: Shino revisited   Shino revisited EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:09 am

My conversation with an obviously bored Wintynerd brought back nostalgia, seriously. To talk about my first LND build again makes me remember all the good times I had with it.

So I decided maybe it's time to try it again. I have another Shino, some more K-swords and Red Squealer AMs at the back of my garage and I was thinking of building a proper crowd diver with it now that we have core tunes(and, amazingly, a CV core tune).

Test case #1:

The idea is to punch/close in on the enemy and attack AOE with the K-Sword. CV is there because, in my experience, smaller, newer LND melees are able to stun K-Sword attacks, stopping the combo. This is the main reason why I stopped using it.

I know it looks like a very painful project but, hey, building mechs is just as fun as using them.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1868

Shino revisited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shino revisited   Shino revisited EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:07 am

I happened to made a similar build, like 2-3 weeks ago. Good trackin and short cooldown, albeit the short closing in before the swing, the base force is quite good. I suggest you take 3GGrap since you can deal greater dmg than 40STR with 3Grap tune even at lower STR.

If you have Brave Drive BS you ought to try it. AMAZING. owob

So far I doubt slotted Mini Ivis ever existed (amazing stat, but sadly no slot.

Perhaps you should try other core since Shino don't have slot on her HD. Then you won't need to use Thoarla LG. Even better, you can make your bot smaller! owob

The swing only covers small horizontal area (sniffs I really hope it's as awesome as Blazed Baron AM5 ;w;)....

But hey if you like it you gotta do it!

Don't mind me I like my bot big :

Here I brewed one for you:

blead wrote:
Wow, triple post.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

Shino revisited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shino revisited   Shino revisited EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:22 am

Yeah, I guess I need HD with slots so I can maximize stats. I wish CS would just buff older mech like that. They did buff old weapons.

The challenge here though is to use Shino's core with the K-sword, but thanks for your input. I actually one used Red Squealer Core and Lancerlot Core for this build so I can spam it. I didn't tune those but I felt it was easier to tune because of the HD slots.

It's just sad I don't have Brave Drive BS. I wanted one since forever. Too bad there's not much opportunity to get one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shino revisited Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shino revisited   Shino revisited Empty

Back to top Go down

Shino revisited
Page 1 of 1