Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN

Go down 
+7
Samui
Kuzuha
+RedCobra+
Aethereal
StickyKeys
Koiro
Ryuuichiro
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN Empty
PostSubject: I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN   I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 1:51 am

FUCK!
SOMEONE FUCKING TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO FUCKING DO!
I ALREADY FUCKING EMAILED THE MOTHERFUCKERS AT CYBERSHIT BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THEY'LL BE REPLYING BY TUESDAY, PINOY TIME. FUCKING SHIT! I CAN'T FUCKING PLAY THE MOTHERFUCKING GAME! MOTHERFUCK!
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN   I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 2:17 am

You are free my child
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN   I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 3:39 am

Update. I saw Ryuuichiro in game. 4:30 PM Pinoy time. If you aren't this Ryuu, I think you got hacked.

You are finally free.
Back to top Go down
Aethereal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aethereal

Male Posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN   I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 5:53 am

Even if someone else was using his account, he would at least get a "wrong password" or "multiple login detected" screen if data was being sent properly. It seems like his client is just plain old broken to me.

I would recommend a clean reinstall, or if you have friends who care enough, ask one of them to zip his entire client and send it to you (and tell him to relog without the autofill option on so the fields are blank).

That way you can at least tell if it's your connection or your client.

Koiro wrote:
You are free my child
These words bear consideration.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN   I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 1:33 pm

He asked me to log on for him to get his stuff
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN   I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 2:15 pm

QUestions :
1. you are login using User ID or Global account ?
2. already try Login at official website ?
3. do you have Brother or Friend using your account ?
4. do you login using your own computer ?
5. already check your email and confirm somebody changing your password ? ( you can find Cyberstep email inside your own mail ).
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN   I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 10:09 pm

This happened to me too after an update from CB (happened a year or 2 ago). Just wait for the next update and hopefully it would fix your login issue which I did with mine.
Back to top Go down
Samui
Armed Teddy
Armed Teddy

Male Posts : 833

PostSubject: Re: I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN   I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 11:35 pm

Kuzuha wrote:
This happened to me too after an update from CB (happened a year or 2 ago). Just wait for the next update and hopefully it would fix your login issue which I did with mine.

happened to me about 2 years ago as well. Oddly enough CS replied and told me: "Sorry for the Inconvenience"
Back to top Go down
Shiar
Shiar

Male Posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN   I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 8:26 pm

Thought I'd chip in. Yeah... having the exact same issue, Have for quite awhile now. I've been able to successfully login to the game about 3 times in the last 45 days. The thing that gets me is that it seems like it might be that someone's screwing with the routing between here and the server from what several tracert results have shown.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

PostSubject: Re: I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN   I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 12:48 am

IT'S BEEN 8 FUCKING MONTHS. AND I STILL CAN'T FUCKING GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG IN SCREEN.

It's nice that rei is playing on my account and all, and possibly get me some free stuff by playing 50 onion wars. But I still can't play myself and that just takes the fun out of things. And I wanted oh so much to ultra-homo-light-dildo everything from the get-go.

FUCK YOU CYBERSHIT.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1868

PostSubject: Re: I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN   I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 2:45 am

I had the same problem before too. Then I install freshly downloaded client and BAM it works.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN   I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 2:49 am

"You are finally free" you people need to grow the fuck up and know that some people actually enjoy / want to play the game. Anyway just try reinstalling since they have a new client download different from the one 8 months ago.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN   I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 3:17 am

But it hasn't even been 8 months if you look at the date this topic was made. It's been 3. Unless it took him 5 months before deciding to make a topic about it. x:

But yeah, I'd try what Soundstorm recommends. Else you can try running as admin or maybe in compatibility mode or something. Maybe a complete fresh install (removing all files in the CB folders).
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

PostSubject: Re: I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN   I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 4:25 am

Oh. That was a typo.

I'll try the reinstallation. Maybe by Friday night, this coming week. I can't really play on a weekday because of work and shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN   I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 5:05 am

that must be alot of poop #em3

good luck
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1868

PostSubject: Re: I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN   I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 5:10 am

Well you can at least download it the client first. It's pretty big at 999MB, yes?
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN   I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 7:46 am

Are u free yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN   I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN Empty

Back to top Go down

I FUCKING CAN'T GET PAST THE FUCKING LOG-IN SCREEN
Page 1 of 1