Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Plz help me with my screen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lockedon

Plz help me with my screen Empty
PostSubject: Plz help me with my screen   Plz help me with my screen EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:35 am

ok so i was playing cosmic break so then i decided to make the game play full screen when i changed the settings it wasnt exactly full screen. i changed it to 1280 x 1024 everything was fine. but something came up and had to log out but then when i ran the game again it all went to hell....

First off i only have access to the top of the screen when i went down to log in i couldnt my mouse would jump straight to the task bar. in the same screen i tried changing the settings back but i cant press options button to do so. i tried moving the task bar out of the way like moving it to the left but it didnt work. i also tried reinstalling the game to see if the setting would reset but that didnt work. o and i also ran in safe mode that didnt help...

can some one help me find a way to fix this?
Plz help me with my screen Fail
This is what it looks like the red line i put on there its the place where the mouse jumps to the bottom so i cant really go past it
Plz help me with my screen Fail2
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: Plz help me with my screen   Plz help me with my screen EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:51 am

Are you using a laptop?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_f_home&tar
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: Plz help me with my screen   Plz help me with my screen EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:41 am

Download this: http://koi-sama.net/cb/cbdefsettings.zip
Extract the archive to \Cosmicbreak\programs, replace existing files.
Game will start in 800*600 windowed, low performance, all other settings by default.

Or just delete all option*.ser files from \Cosmicbreak\programs folder and game will try to autodetect settings.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Plz help me with my screen   Plz help me with my screen EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:51 am

@koi wrote:
Download this: http://koi-sama.net/cb/cbdefsettings.zip
Extract the archive to \Cosmicbreak\programs, replace existing files.
Game will start in 800*600 windowed, low performance, all other settings by default.

Or just delete all option*.ser files from \Cosmicbreak\programs folder and game will try to autodetect settings.

koi so naisu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plz help me with my screen   Plz help me with my screen Empty

Back to top Go down

Plz help me with my screen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com