Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lucky 1x roll (need help on Yuuka)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

Male Posts : 1047

Lucky 1x roll (need help on Yuuka) Empty
PostSubject: Lucky 1x roll (need help on Yuuka)   Lucky 1x roll (need help on Yuuka) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 5:29 pm

I rolled weekly gara 1x cause low lvl prizes were removed so i rolled once and got Yuuka and judging by her melee skills i have no idea how to properly use her any tips would be helpful
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Lucky 1x roll (need help on Yuuka)   Lucky 1x roll (need help on Yuuka) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 6:32 pm

RaverX wrote:
I rolled weekly gara 1x cause low lvl prizes were removed so i rolled once and got Yuuka and judging by her melee skills i have no idea how to properly use her any tips would be helpful

well she isnt a serious bot so basically just play what u want with her
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

PostSubject: Re: Lucky 1x roll (need help on Yuuka)   Lucky 1x roll (need help on Yuuka) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:08 pm

I tried putting a Aqua Jet from the Aqua gara on her and Lets just say she goes NUTS!

Especially with the Rouche Bomb which tracks the enemy unlike jikun kick and Eve shot

Last edited by RaverX on Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Lucky 1x roll (need help on Yuuka)   Lucky 1x roll (need help on Yuuka) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 10:40 pm

aqua jet bs is super ridiculous, in the good way, just be sure that you know it can accidentally warp you to the wrong side
to bad it has half the ammo of brave bs
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

PostSubject: Re: Lucky 1x roll (need help on Yuuka)   Lucky 1x roll (need help on Yuuka) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 10:54 pm

For a untuned Yuuka it lasts long enough for me and i havent had any problems with it so far so i hope it doesnt change Razz
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Lucky 1x roll (need help on Yuuka)   Lucky 1x roll (need help on Yuuka) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 10:55 pm

RaverX wrote:
For a untuned Yuuka it lasts long enough for me and i havent had any problems with it so far so i hope it doesnt change Razz

i remember someone said go for 40 str/ short boost/ and GG tunes???

b-b-but meh that person was drunk dat day.....
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

PostSubject: Re: Lucky 1x roll (need help on Yuuka)   Lucky 1x roll (need help on Yuuka) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 10:57 pm

All ik from previous Yuuka chats i read is focus on Str and ways to avoid getting hit from range

Cause her weird Melee which looks like tec/str mix is actually just str
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: Lucky 1x roll (need help on Yuuka)   Lucky 1x roll (need help on Yuuka) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 3:56 am

Dont play yuuka if you want to score or kill people. If you did want to tune her just for feeding or piss off people, tune more str and wlk. I dont think she's worth the bother tuning (yes I have a tuned yuuka)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucky 1x roll (need help on Yuuka)   Lucky 1x roll (need help on Yuuka) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucky 1x roll (need help on Yuuka)
Page 1 of 1