Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A lucky but not so lucky roll

Go down 
+6
beccadmgirl
Zwiebel Force
fggt
Nfi
AhegaoMaster
WiFi
10 posters
AuthorMessage
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

A lucky but not so lucky roll Empty
PostSubject: A lucky but not so lucky roll   A lucky but not so lucky roll EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 8:31 am

I just rolled limited gara twice
and I got 2 silvers I'm a bit happy with it
Squidol Girl EV
Rouche Mode:R
anyone know how this two works?
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: A lucky but not so lucky roll   A lucky but not so lucky roll EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 8:37 am

Wisdom.IF wrote:
I just rolled limited gara twice
and I got 2 silvers I'm a bit happy with it
Squidol Girl EV
Rouche Mode:R
anyone know how this two works?
Squidol girl Ev - can be used for anti melee user her field o3o

I've never tried the other rouche
Back to top Go down
Nfi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nfi

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: A lucky but not so lucky roll   A lucky but not so lucky roll EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 8:45 am

Squidol Girl EV, has a quite useful slow inflicting sub and come with a gun that causes
disorder and a whip that give shock effect, so she's more of a jammer support.

The whip have a really limited range so shocking melee units is kinda hard.
(You can shock bot with bs escape when you have the chance)

The gun works like a grenade meaning it move at an arc and can go quite a distant
without lock-on but the disorder effect won't proc 100% from what my friend said.

The slow sub that she has can be quite useful but timing is really important as
you will stop for a few second when activating the sub, but the slow can hit other
nearby enemy too. (She can lock-on more than 1 target if i'm not wrong)

(only used her on 1 vs 1 in TF)

I don't really have info on Rouche Mode R.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: A lucky but not so lucky roll   A lucky but not so lucky roll EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 8:55 am

Just search for guide of normal rouche, R variant is the same, with better bit. Keep in mind some certain range weapons can hit through barrier (blast railgun, huge thunder), and any long enuff range melee can hit the bit before being pushed back.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: A lucky but not so lucky roll   A lucky but not so lucky roll EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:04 am

Rouche Mode R pretty much orks like original Rouche (blonde/red haired), except that she has a better HD shield (it covers a way further area). Her bits will knock back the enemy if they're hit (the BIT not the field it generates, this is probably a consequence of the original's bit often being destroyed by melee rusers). She definitely needs some customization (unfortunately her railgun barrir is useless :V).

SG EV is often called anti-melee, but she locks down EVERYTHING unlucky enough to get caught in her tentacle field. Her BD weapon becomes spamable when you're under the effect of HyperShot. I've been told the bazooka's debuff only works if the hit stunned the target. It's a little unreliable with the rather low ammo and force. I'd definitely change the whip (the shock lasts significantly longer than shock bazooka's, but it's too risky to pull off and has high cost). You probably want something with good force.
Pay good attention to the target's behaviour after you hit: some bots have a cartridge that renders them immune to Slow Effects and then there's the clearance effect.(Revenge tunes, Trinitia's support field, Ion series, Melfi FLORAL's repair arrows will be your main counters). Melfi FLORAL in particular is dangerous to SG EV: this Melfi variation triggers the Clearance effect with her repair shot (100 HP+) and also uses a ranged subweapon that causes shock (preventing you from using your core). Also try to avoid frontline supporter Trinitias and Ion when she holds the watering can (she can't attack properly while using it, but it's extremely spamable and cheap against debuff tactics).

Nice rolls #em3
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

PostSubject: Re: A lucky but not so lucky roll   A lucky but not so lucky roll EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 10:36 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Rouche Mode R pretty much orks like original Rouche (blonde/red haired), except that she has a better HD shield (it covers a way further area). Her bits will knock back the enemy if they're hit (the BIT not the field it generates, this is probably a consequence of the original's bit often being destroyed by melee rusers). She definitely needs some customization (unfortunately her railgun barrir is useless :V).

SG EV is often called anti-melee, but she locks down EVERYTHING unlucky enough to get caught in her tentacle field. Her BD weapon becomes spamable when you're under the effect of HyperShot. I've been told the bazooka's debuff only works if the hit stunned the target. It's a little unreliable with the rather low ammo and force. I'd definitely change the whip (the shock lasts significantly longer than shock bazooka's, but it's too risky to pull off and has high cost). You probably want something with good force.
Pay good attention to the target's behaviour after you hit: some bots have a cartridge that renders them immune to Slow Effects and then there's the clearance effect.(Revenge tunes, Trinitia's support field, Ion series, Melfi FLORAL's repair arrows will be your main counters). Melfi FLORAL in particular is dangerous to SG EV: this Melfi variation triggers the Clearance effect with her repair shot (100 HP+) and also uses a ranged subweapon that causes shock (preventing you from using your core). Also try to avoid frontline supporter Trinitias and Ion when she holds the watering can (she can't attack properly while using it, but it's extremely spamable and cheap against debuff tactics).

Nice rolls #em3
Thanks :3 well I did say I was content tested both in arena just a few minutes ago
and that squidol girl really dominates I don't know about the problems with shock whip but it's quite convenient with all those scargeants
as for Rouche I was pretty much just alpha striking anyone at sight and using barrier bit when I'm near the enemy power spot and then Alpha strike again....
but ahh I doubt these way of playing will last on the higher ranking arenas
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: A lucky but not so lucky roll   A lucky but not so lucky roll EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:28 am

its a melee without hyperarmor and short reach, you want to charge into a lagshielded melee derp in this meta with something like that and hope to lock them down?

Hope you switched her original am on Rouche, cause NEVER alpha with a railgun
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: A lucky but not so lucky roll   A lucky but not so lucky roll EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:33 pm

I wouldn't alpha with Rouche. Capa is sorta low.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: A lucky but not so lucky roll   A lucky but not so lucky roll EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:39 pm

Rouche should be a front line sup tbh
Back to top Go down
Tryrant
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tryrant

Male Posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: A lucky but not so lucky roll   A lucky but not so lucky roll EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 1:12 pm

If you want to alpha, take her ams and slap it on muchi with some bazookas, burst missle amjs also if you have them. Besides that though, Rouche is an art I wish I had just because of how good the shield bit is.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: A lucky but not so lucky roll   A lucky but not so lucky roll EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 2:57 pm

Tryrant wrote:
If you want to alpha, take her ams and slap it on muchi with some bazookas, burst missle amjs also if you have them.  Besides that though, Rouche is an art I wish I had just because of how good the shield bit is.
Rouche Mode: R comes with alternate Rouche AMs: one fires a tin barrier, but acts like a railgun in terms of controls - the other is the long sought Rouche AM that does not have any built-in weapons and less cost (ideal for Rouche based vanity builds).
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

PostSubject: Re: A lucky but not so lucky roll   A lucky but not so lucky roll EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:14 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Tryrant wrote:
If you want to alpha, take her ams and slap it on muchi with some bazookas, burst missle amjs also if you have them.  Besides that though, Rouche is an art I wish I had just because of how good the shield bit is.
Rouche Mode: R comes with alternate Rouche AMs: one fires a tin barrier, but acts like a railgun in terms of controls - the other is the long sought Rouche AM that does not have any built-in weapons and less cost (ideal for Rouche based vanity builds).
I do have the red-haired one should I switch their arms?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: A lucky but not so lucky roll   A lucky but not so lucky roll EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 8:02 am

Wisdom.IF wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
Tryrant wrote:
Rouche AM on Amateus is pretty good. Rouche AM on Rouche not so much :<

As I said, if you really just want to play Rouche for her looks, then put on the no-built-in' AM (I think AM5?) on her. Elsewise there're probably better options on her. A bazooka and low cost AMs usually work.

The AMs are pretty lackluster as a standalone weapon.
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

PostSubject: Re: A lucky but not so lucky roll   A lucky but not so lucky roll EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 4:09 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Wisdom.IF wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
Rouche AM on Amateus is pretty good. Rouche AM on Rouche not so much :<

As I said, if you really just want to play Rouche for her looks, then put on the no-built-in' AM (I think AM5?) on her. Elsewise there're probably better options on her. A bazooka and low cost AMs usually work.

The AMs are pretty lackluster as a standalone weapon.
should I just junk rouche she's that useless.I totally thought she was useful, I mean I get high scores when I alpha using her.
P.S. I'm just a steel hero so don't fret
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: A lucky but not so lucky roll   A lucky but not so lucky roll EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 4:36 am

A properly placed barrier bit + a decent well balanced team can easily control a area of the map without almost no worries. This opens up possibility of push the opposing team back and protecting weakened team mates. Also, barrier bits help against stupid FC novas.

Though problem is, not enough of EN is aggressive enough to fully utilize rouche's barrier.

She's pretty great, especially coupled with a nice team or at least a nice healer/supporter.

But overall, its up to you if you want to build her. She's pretty tight on Capa and you can't negative STR her if you want her barrier (which you do, because thats the whole point of rouche).
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: A lucky but not so lucky roll   A lucky but not so lucky roll EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 5:40 am

Her Bit is literally immune to melee. Previously, you were pretty much screwed if a decent melee came through; one swipe and it was destroyed. However, this version bounces melee, knocking them back a fair distance. In order to destroy the bit, you have to shoot it from inside the barrier, which is pretty much impossible if there's people in there (which there should be). Also, her HD Barrier Shoot attack got one hell of an upgrade: it now shoots 3 or 4 barriers that get progressively larger the farther away they drop, which means you now have a long range of cover that you can lay down directly in front of you. In my opinion, Rouche is more of a SUP class than an ART class: use her as such while taking advantage of the things she gets as an Artillery type, and you'll do just fine.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: A lucky but not so lucky roll   A lucky but not so lucky roll EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 8:50 am

No, the bit still takes damage if you melee it, it just pushes you back.
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

PostSubject: Re: A lucky but not so lucky roll   A lucky but not so lucky roll EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 7:31 am

XiaoFu wrote:
A properly placed barrier bit + a decent well balanced team can easily control a area of the map without almost no worries. This opens up possibility of push the opposing team back and protecting weakened team mates. Also, barrier bits help against stupid FC novas.

Though problem is, not enough of EN is aggressive enough to fully utilize rouche's barrier.

She's pretty great, especially coupled with a nice team or at least a nice healer/supporter.

But overall, its up to you if you want to build her. She's pretty tight on Capa and you can't negative STR her if you want her barrier (which you do, because thats the whole point of rouche).
umm my current rank is low so I haven't encountered any seraph's yet, and yes rouche can carry a game if my teammates are not the usual heroes that rushes to the frontlines like a....

I'll let you guys think about the last word :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lucky but not so lucky roll   A lucky but not so lucky roll Empty

Back to top Go down

A lucky but not so lucky roll
Page 1 of 1