Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

10 questions pokemon!!!

Go down 
+10
That_Wiesel_Guy
dsp
reVelske
Valkyrie
Ryuuichiro
Koiro
rei_hunter
Sean
Zwiebel Force
darkomen
14 posters
AuthorMessage
darkomen
Anime Addict
darkomen

Male Posts : 237

10 questions pokemon!!!   Empty
PostSubject: 10 questions pokemon!!!    10 questions pokemon!!!   EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 6:01 pm

Since I know there Pokemon fans out there, I wanted to see what other players of Pokemon are think.

1. What is your favorite Pokemon and Why? Talonflame because he's ridiculously strong with the proper moveset.

2. What is your favorite Game and Why? Soulsilver/Heartgold because there's so much to do

3. What is your favorite thing to do in Pokemon and Why? Battle because...battles.

4. What is your strongest Pokemon? Talonflame

5. What was your first Pokemon game? Diamond

6. What was your first starter(pokemon)? Chimchar

7. What Pokemon would you want in real life and Why? Eevee because he's so coot!

8. What is your favorite Eevee and Why? A tie because Eevee is so flufly and cute and umbreon because of how cool he looks.

9. What Eevee-lution would you want in real life and Why? Eevee! (i've explained it 2 times already)

10. What Eevee-lution type do you want next and Why? Ghost because that's my favorite type next to dark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 questions pokemon!!!    10 questions pokemon!!!   EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 6:33 pm

Lots of eevee questions at the end...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: 10 questions pokemon!!!    10 questions pokemon!!!   EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 7:09 pm

1. What is your favorite Pokémon and why? Vileplume. I liked it, because I liked it and now it' grown o me.

2. What is your favorite game and why? I don't have any particular favorite game. I enjoyed Pokémo Snap.

3. What is your favorite thing to do in Pokémon and why? I like growing Pokémon with certain moves. Sometimes I ust grow Pokémon with moves that I find cute or such. Really fun!

4. What is your tronget Pokémon? Probably something I made with a cheating cartridge '-'

5. What was your first Pokémon game? Red (international w/ german text).

6. What was your first starter Pokémon. Bulbassaur (I always confuse the english names, the one with the seed on it's back).

7. What Pokémon would you want in real life and why? Ditto. We could play pranks to people.

8. What is your favorite Evee-loution and why? I don't remember the engih name. The Psycho one. It reminds me of my cat.

9. What Evee-loution would you want in real life and why? I don't kno. I like all of them.

10. What Evee-loution do you want next and why? There is a grass one already. There is no need for more ö.ö
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

Male Posts : 966

PostSubject: Re: 10 questions pokemon!!!    10 questions pokemon!!!   EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 10:09 pm

Oh this looks fun. =)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://xlythe.com
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: 10 questions pokemon!!!    10 questions pokemon!!!   EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 10:16 pm

1. What is your favorite Pokemon and Why?
Non-OP : Nidoking - Pretty much was carrier pokemon throughout all games i had access to Nidoran(Males)
OP : Dialga - Dragon/Steel pokemon. Keeper of time. My imagination to go back in time or into the future....

2. What is your favorite Game and Why?
HeartGold/SoulSilver - The best games literally. i'd replay it forever!

3. What is your favorite thing to do in Pokemon and Why?
Challenge myself, that's why i play Challenge Hacked Roms of Pokemon.
...i still haven't Finished Challenge Black/White yet.

4. What is your strongest Pokemon?
Togekiss. It knows Aeroblast, Tri Attack, Psycho Cut and Aura Sphere.

5. What was your first Pokemon game?
Red & Blue (Got them both at the same time.)

6. What was your first starter(pokemon)?
Charmander

7. What Pokemon would you want in real life and Why?
Dialga. Time Travel. Really.

8. What is your favorite Eevee and Why?
Jolteon and Leafeon - I like their designs, and Jolteon's pretty powerful in terms of SP.ATK and SPD. Leafeon is fun too.

9. What Eevee-lution would you want in real life and Why?
Gotta be Flareon on this one. Fluffy and hot.

10. What Eevee-lution type do you want next and Why?
Steel-type. Please... PLEASE GIVE US A STEEL TYPE EEVEE!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: 10 questions pokemon!!!    10 questions pokemon!!!   EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 10:32 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: 10 questions pokemon!!!    10 questions pokemon!!!   EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 1:17 am

1. What is your favorite Pokemon and Why? Charizard 5ever. Fuck everyone else.

2. What is your favorite Game and Why? Fire Red. Because Charizard.

3. What is your favorite thing to do in Pokemon and Why? Breeding perfect Pokemon and getting ridiculous stats at Level 100 without cheats.

4. What is your strongest Pokemon? Charizard

5. What was your first Pokemon game? Yellow. Yes, I'm old. Fuck you.

6. What was your first starter(pokemon)? Charmander, motherfuckers.

7. What Pokemon would you want in real life and Why? Charizard, you dumb fucks. A firebreathing dragon is always cool. Dipshits.

8. What is your favorite Eevee and Why? Flareon. Because it's fire.

9. What Eevee-lution would you want in real life and Why? Eevee. Because it can be just like a pet. Didn't choose Flareon here because the bitch is somewhere between real-life cat or dog size and it could singe me when I'm asleep at its attempt to cuddle. So fuck it.

10. What Eevee-lution type do you want next and Why? A dragon type Eevee. Because dragons are swag. And Charizard is a dragon. Which means Charizard is swag. Fuck you

Last edited by Ryuuichiro on Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 questions pokemon!!!    10 questions pokemon!!!   EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 1:25 am

Ryuuichiro wrote:
Charizard
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: 10 questions pokemon!!!    10 questions pokemon!!!   EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:11 am

It's hard to choose ; ~;

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: 10 questions pokemon!!!    10 questions pokemon!!!   EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:35 am

1. Misdreavus. I like ghosts, and it's purple. And adorable.
2. Crystal, it's a very complete package compared to previous entries.
3. Wrapping up EV training and moveset on a well-bred pokemon, who doesn't enjoy the feeling?
4. Gyarados
5. Blue
6. Squirtle
7. Misdreavus. Because she's adorable?
8. Umbreon.
9. None. (are you seriously gonna ask questions that only eevee fans really give a damn about?)
10. None.
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: 10 questions pokemon!!!    10 questions pokemon!!!   EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 9:02 am

1. Tyranitar. Idk, its a good starter (to abuse sandstorm) and tanky as fuck.

2. Red/Blue because I am a nostalgiafag

3. Catching them all (do you even want to be a pokeman master)

4. idk, one of the dumbest I had was a lv100 umbreon

5. Red

6. Bulbasaur

7. Mewtwo. I dont think I need to explain why

8. Prolly glaceon or umbreon. Glaceon is a nice counter to stuff while umbreon is a fucking tank

9. Glaceon or vaporeon, it's hot here, I could use it to cool down

10. Steel
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: 10 questions pokemon!!!    10 questions pokemon!!!   EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:04 am

Mantine because I like manta rays

Platinum because it's the only one that stuck with me

Farm berries

Aegislash I guess

LeafGreen

Squirtle

Magnezone because it's cool

Glaceon, I don't like really any of the eevees though

Glaceon because that's the only appealing one

Bug because I want to see how they will design it
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: 10 questions pokemon!!!    10 questions pokemon!!!   EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:33 am

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Bug because I want to see how they will design it

It'd just be an Eevee covered in lice and fleas.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: 10 questions pokemon!!!    10 questions pokemon!!!   EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:47 am

1. Flygon. It's a giant dragonfly.
2. FR/LG
3. catch things
4. idk, I never cared to raise things on cart because it was boring.
5. blue
6. turtle
7. latias, probably, for transportation.
8. jolteon. used it a lot in 3rd gen competitive play back in middle school.
9. vaporeon seems the least likely to randomly kill/injury me I think? let's go with that.
10. Poison.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: 10 questions pokemon!!!    10 questions pokemon!!!   EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 12:22 pm

1. Dragonite. Never forget gen 3 Focus Punching Dnite.

2. Pokemon Sapphire/Pokemon Colosseum/Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.

3. Winning.

4. IDK lol

5. Pokemon Sapphire

6. Blaziken

7. Jirachi because moe

8. Vaporeon because tanky

9. Look at this redundant question!

10. Steel. No reason.
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

Male Posts : 2661

PostSubject: Re: 10 questions pokemon!!!    10 questions pokemon!!!   EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 11:03 am

1. What is your favorite Pokemon and Why? Mawile, I'm not sure, I'm just kinda attracted to it, then comes the close second of Kirlia, my original partner, after that it's Blaziken (other original partner), and Pelipper (My partner when I was stupid and released Torchic....)

2. What is your favorite Game and Why? Emerald, it might change to X/Y soon, it's just good fun, I don't really play the DS ones

3. What is your favorite thing to do in Pokemon and Why? Just fooling around with my team, which X/Y allows a LOT

4. What is your strongest Pokemon? Currently Sylveon, overall, it's probably Blaziken/Gardevoir, either of those managed to floor the Hoenn Elite Four from the first time

5. What was your first Pokemon game? Red/Green, either of those, I don't remember

6. What was your first starter(pokemon)? Charizard

7. What Pokemon would you want in real life and Why? Eeveelutions, I think those guys would be good pets

8. What is your favorite Eevee and Why? Glaceon, I'm not sure why

9. What Eevee-lution would you want in real life and Why? All of them, having so much option is what the Eeveellutions are all about

10. What Eevee-lution type do you want next and Why? Normal type, having barely any weakness, normal is quite a balanced type, I mean, Eevee having a non-elemental evolution would be just an upgrade on the already existing one, I would suggest it also having a balanced stat, having base stats like the likes of Ditto and Mew
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: 10 questions pokemon!!!    10 questions pokemon!!!   EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:06 am

Oh, a pokémon quiz! This will be fun.

1. Machop, because i loved him for being a cool underdog which i could relate with in my child years. In Gold/Silver, his art got improved a whole of a lot more and he also had advantage over the two new types. And on every PKMN game i had i made sure that i brought one for a fun ride (though in X/Y he got hit by Fairies... them pixies -.-' )

2. Esmerald. Pokemon was an awesome game, but lacked in the endgame once the main story was done, and collecting every single pokemon wasn't my thing at the time. Ruby/Saphire added a Battle Tower, so it gave me something to have fun with while i did other fun stuff within the game. And when the Battle Frontier arrived... let's just say that any equivalent to BF in the later expansions paled to the hype and fun that i had with this one. I just really hope that the Ruby/Saphire remakes include this hidden gem... i really hope so.

3. Raising teams with my favorite pokemon and doing casual battles alone, as my brothers quitted after Gen 2 (they didn't had the guts to start over with the third generation)

4. Tied between Swampert and Togekiss. The two help each other so nicely that i can't decide which is better.

5. Red. Yup, i'm a veteran too.

6. Charmender. Loved fire-themed things when i was younger.

7. Gardevoir, actually. I believe she'd be a nice pokemon to have around IRL, not only for her kindness and devotion, but also for her psychic capabilities. And i'd be doubly happy if i could use her Mega evolution in dire times.

8. Empoleon ... i jest Razz Glaceon is a real "cool" pokemon.

9. None. While all are nice and cuddly, i still prefer Gardevoir over them.

10. Flying type. I just wanted an Eevee that could fly, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 questions pokemon!!!    10 questions pokemon!!!   Empty

Back to top Go down

10 questions pokemon!!!
Page 1 of 1