Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help with kisrill

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

Help with kisrill Empty
PostSubject: Help with kisrill   Help with kisrill EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 10:06 am

Spoiler:
just wanted an opinion on it, not sure about the speed on the gatling, but would tuning speed really help?, and cart-wise, I'm not feeling it, could swap sniper sight for stun regain / beam guard but idk

prop bits or accel roll are out of the question
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

Help with kisrill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with kisrill   Help with kisrill EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:15 am

Accel is pretty mandatory on Kisrill. I'd drop the high shooter or somethinh because Accel Roll corrects her aiming when usi g Dark Javelin so you don't ghost hit. The other way is to always hold w when you use the Javelin and only w until you release it. Also, gforce is more important than grange on Javelin as well, and speed helps on shot a bit. It makes it curve into people faster, but doesn't help accuracy much. Sniper Sight is cool, but opting for some defensive carts is probably a good idea, like beam guard (since you have 8 tgh)
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

Help with kisrill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with kisrill   Help with kisrill EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 4:13 pm

in this case of ghost hits, do all movement carts help fix it?, the new core tune cart comes to mind I guess, also, about dark javelin, heard range tunes make for more pilars, which I guess in turn would help with damage, I'll try with a range and work it from there
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

Help with kisrill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with kisrill   Help with kisrill EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 4:45 pm

From what I know, Glide Boost and Accel are the only ones that correct it. I think air loop was deconfirmed, not sure about slide boost though. And it does make more pillars, so maybe something like 2x grange and a gforce?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help with kisrill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with kisrill   Help with kisrill Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with kisrill
Page 1 of 1