Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

help a new player please?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

help a new player please? Empty
PostSubject: help a new player please?   help a new player please? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:54 am

registered and downloaded the game last weekend, and i took a look at the chracter choices.

im pretty much set on zero saber girl(primary) & lazflamme(secondary) as my characters.

any tips for these characters? thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help a new player please?   help a new player please? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:56 am

Lurk around. You'll find it.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: help a new player please?   help a new player please? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:56 am

SilverySil (Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:54 pm) wrote:
registered and downloaded the game last weekend, and i took a look at the chracter choices.

im pretty much set on zero saber girl(primary) & lazflamme(secondary) as my characters.

any tips for these characters? thanks.

<.< my first tips, grind UC for buying Rt... or bought Rt with real money...

zero saber girl indeed a good bots, even her description she is par with Zero Saber, in the practical she's far better than Zero Saber despite locked parts. nao the problem ... She's Rt Bot and moar expensive than the Zero Saber Itself

Lazz flamme... despite she kinda underhanded in stats... she has good start capacity (she need put those heavy Kick BS anyway by default) nao the problems... you might goin need the Rt Version (Lazz Flamme BD 0) later since the Free Version have Locked AM (Lazz Flamme BD#0 )

seems you choose those 2 mean you eagerly wanna learn use LND bot... for starter maybe get Free Jikun or Jaguar Arm (depend the starter we got later... i hope jikun) , and learn using Zero Fighter (if he available as rank up bonus) or Frog Lander...

and... hope we also got Free Lazzie for Rank Up bonus... despite locked AM, she still decent
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: help a new player please?   help a new player please? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:07 am

yeah I hope the starter bots are not changed
I want my bishie

If you want to use a land bot, I hope you have been playing cosmic commander. You'll get a free zero fighter. Not the best bot (hell, one of the worse IIRC), but it should work for some time.

Also, in the betas we get a laz flamme as a rank up bonus, or was it the strange mission / quest / tutorial 3 guardians thingy I forgot. Laz, while not that great, is still pretty decent. I find her better off with a gun than a blade / spear though.

One thing, just try to get your hands on a slash type weapon and any LND bots will be great in general. Most likely going to be Rt heavy though.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: help a new player please?   help a new player please? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:33 am

U're using more LND type i see... U better practice on dodging any bullets and make a combo slash(ZSGirl) and stab(LazF) on your target.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help a new player please?   help a new player please? Empty

Back to top Go down

help a new player please?
Page 1 of 1