Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops?

Go down 
+17
Isdelft
That_Wiesel_Guy
+RedCobra+
fggt
Shai
SuperNova.pt
Winty
exoakutsu
lookingaround
Pork Chop
StickyKeys
AhegaoMaster
reVelske
Sakura1
colfenor1337
Koiro
Pokenin
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pokenin
Newcomer
Newcomer
Pokenin

Male Posts : 18

Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops? Empty
PostSubject: Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops?   Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops? EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 4:54 pm

I'd personally like to see Elisalott and School Pepo...Oh, and the normal Astralyzer. (Thanks Garapon excluded. Another thanks garapon would be nice though.)
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops?   Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops? EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 5:03 pm

Vanilla Jace, Vanilla Luto, Melfi Elven, Sakura, Luto Sekka

Maybe Litia and Justicia in case no more Thanks Tickets are given out
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1868

PostSubject: Re: Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops?   Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops? EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 5:14 pm

How about real bot and not limited to moes only?

TRIZELLION D:
Vishra series
2nd generation of the Emperor Beasts

Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops?   Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops? EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 5:16 pm

i heard my name ; w ;

@topic Elisa so sugoi she makes u wet and die at the same time
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops?   Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops? EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 5:44 pm

I would like a Trizelion
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops?   Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops? EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 6:17 pm

Just give me every Izuna with every hair colour in shop please, thanks.

And and a Heracle Beetgun.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops?   Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops? EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 6:23 pm

Melfi, Amy, Trintia, butt devastator, sup resha, sup eris, cupid melfi, oh and most of all the wedding garapon
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops?   Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops? EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 9:52 pm

I'd like to get my hands on a vanilla Luto, other AG variants, Elisalotte variants and that mech with that retarded axe that shoots waves.
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Male Posts : 359

PostSubject: Re: Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops?   Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops? EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 10:54 pm

Brigand Baron
Machintlet
Mialy type H
Zero Saber NEXT

and can I also wish for an Eris and Resha since they have already been nerfed?
Back to top Go down
lookingaround

Male Posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops?   Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops? EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 12:47 am

China dress Jikun Long, lab coat Rouche, and Elisalotte WD
I don't know if they were even available in gara/shop
but hopefully someday in the future they will...
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops?   Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops? EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 12:58 am

lookingaround wrote:
China dress Jikun Long, lab coat Rouche, and Elisalotte WD
I don't know if they were even available in gara/shop
but hopefully someday in the future they will...
They weren't in gara.

China kuten and lab coat rouche were part of a gacha where you had to get a certain amount of gold moes. Lab rouche was angel coin in another cb for 300.

Elisalotte WD was an exclusive moe for finishing a certain cube.

I'm hoping for waitress resha.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops?   Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops? EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 1:26 am

I forgot about Waistress moes yeah add them too
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops?   Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops? EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 1:58 am

mecha want:
ilgryps 2nd(literally has only appeared in his release gara and thanks gara, wtf)
wardus order
landoss BD2
lepscepter

moe want:
waitress resha(don't need eris lol)
fluene(only appears in weeklies filled with things I already have, so gay mang wtf)
miruru
ALE laz
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops?   Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops? EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:39 am

Now that I think about it, I'd love to see Lepsceter, Fullcrum and GAYSTAR again somewhere just for old CC time sake.

Also, Snailbot GOD when?
Back to top Go down
SuperNova.pt
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SuperNova.pt

Male Posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops?   Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops? EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:44 am

Daedalian BC
EX Laz
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops?   Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops? EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 3:08 am

Where is EX Laz and Burai in my garage

And Kuten M and School Crim and ALE Jikun and Jesus Christ I want too many things
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops?   Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops? EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 3:11 am

Curb thy worldly desires, and thou shalt find enlightenment.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops?   Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops? EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 3:15 am

Tim
Valdez
Jace
Dracken
Victor
Lios
Astralyzer
Hu

Man Gara where?
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops?   Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops? EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 5:19 am

Jace, Bunny Mikoto, Ex Laz, vanilla/school momiji, Amplim, Anko.
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops?   Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops? EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:38 am

just like fggt said the first edition jace.

and other option :
1. Gyalanbard.
2. 3 slot Geograsis.
3. Blast Baron FF ( in weekly garapon please we need 3 slot and less troll like UC garapon DX derp ).
4. Vector eagle mod ? ( aura tipe ).
5. ignitone.
6. Shino Exroad SS ( Jet accell core ).
7. Monica Gold.
8. Zero Fighter Next ( S size Jet accel BS ! ).

Last edited by +RedCobra+ on Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops?   Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops? EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:52 am

Vishra Kagezuchi.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1868

PostSubject: Re: Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops?   Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops? EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 10:09 am

Double katana Luto when? xD
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops?   Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops? EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 10:22 am

hopefully never
Back to top Go down
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Isdelft

PostSubject: Re: Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops?   Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops? EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 10:55 am

for moes i wanna see
Ult monigga(not air sl*t variant)
Original Lily EVE (yea blue hair)
TBG

for mecha
Giganberg (not BULK)

that all i can think for now , and sad truth , i not have any rt to roll ...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops?   Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops? EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 11:27 am

CHRISTMAS AGGGGGG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops?   Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops? Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Question : What bot would you like to see return in Garapons or in the shops?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next