Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Illumis BF

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

Illumis BF Empty
PostSubject: Illumis BF   Illumis BF EmptyWed May 07, 2014 12:25 am

Any hints and tips on building her?

EDIT:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

Illumis BF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illumis BF   Illumis BF EmptyWed May 07, 2014 12:33 am

my build:
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

Illumis BF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illumis BF   Illumis BF EmptyWed May 07, 2014 12:35 am

Relict? wrote:
my build:
Yup I'm really bad at building~ I should have thought of using +1 tunes for tec so I don't get negatives.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

Illumis BF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illumis BF   Illumis BF EmptyWed May 07, 2014 12:57 am

Building gets easier. Some people have been using the calculator for years (and still didn't know about Tarantulic arms until recently, kek)

Are you planning on using a STOVL? I don't know if you have access to Sol Volca (fastest STOVL) or Swift or Jet Accel or stuff like that.
Even though it's a bit dated, Brickgale BS is widely available, isn't it?

Yukkurepo is the Green Side Ribbon we can win from those cubes these days:

At any rate
  • Ditch Battle Frame I Beta
  • Tune Force/Great Rapid Beta/High Airforce or Force/Great Rapid Alpha/High Shooter (can't afford double Great Rapid Beta since you will run out of ammo way too quickly
  • Try to keep 1 STR for Prop bit (tune high boost beta when possible, since that's 5 cost and 1 str for 2 fly when compared to high tech alpha which requires 10 cost for 1 str
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

Illumis BF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illumis BF   Illumis BF EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:13 am

why would you MB with illumis
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

Illumis BF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illumis BF   Illumis BF EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:43 am

Stickboy wrote:
why would you MB with illumis

Because I would.

tfw you know the people trying to imitate you when you see moving burst on their cart list.

See, the thing here is that the Battle Frame has its own share of upsides and downsides. It's fucking bloated for cost, the barrier dash isn't really that efficient on most targets that shit a lot of projectiles and/or hit the subweapon's blind spot (hint: up and below), and you have 120 ammo on that beam burst missile main weapon, 2 which you use every time you fire a full interval. The upsides are that it hits shit no matter how you fire it (if you know how to) because of its default speed, it guarantees over 100+ damage on LNDs if you tuned it well, and that barrier dash isn't really that bad if you know how to steer it.

The point of using moving burst is to mostly utilize both weapons on a single alphastrike, fact that is mostly understandable by most people here. What most people don't know is that both of Bikini Illumis' Battle Frames have a cooldown that can be bypassed by, that's correct, alphastriking. Considering that you might prefer to use it over the beam missile Battle Frame, you fire 2 volleys mid-air, alphastrike for 3 more, then fire 2 again without that much worry about ALPHA's CD hampering you down.

The second point of using MB is because you can actually alphastrike efficiently without having to drop down due to 1 second duration of MB. On alphastrike, Frame ALPHA shits out 3 beam burst missiles. You get to shoot 2 missiles before MB decides to run out and you drop down from the air while firing the third. If timed right, you can shoot 2 volleys, alphastrike for another 2, then shoot 2 more, without dropping in the air. If you tuned your beam missile gatling Battle Frame, you can shoot a full interval on it, alphastrike for 2 burst missiles, then fire beam missile gatling again, without dropping down from the air.

This is, of course, only if you insist on using her innate weaponry like I did.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Sponsored content

Illumis BF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illumis BF   Illumis BF Empty

Back to top Go down

Illumis BF
Page 1 of 1