Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Illumis Type.G?

Go down 
+2
That_Wiesel_Guy
gemininoiser
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gemininoiser
Newcomer
Newcomer
gemininoiser

Illumis Type.G? Empty
PostSubject: Illumis Type.G?   Illumis Type.G? EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:40 pm

Got an Illumis Type.G from the Thank You Gara, and was wondering what direction should I go weapon wise. She has burst missile(cluster missile) and comet launcher(missle) amjs + built in cannon and psygun, so I was thinking she could alpha, but I really don't know much about Illumis, or alphArts at all. Should I add any other weapons, or remove any of the amjs? Also Tune wise I'm assuming max fly and tech, am I correct in thinking that?
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

Illumis Type.G? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illumis Type.G?   Illumis Type.G? EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:43 pm

Remove the amjs. This illumis isn't meant to alpha. Max tec and 31+ fly is the way to go.
Back to top Go down
gemininoiser
Newcomer
Newcomer
gemininoiser

Illumis Type.G? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illumis Type.G?   Illumis Type.G? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 2:58 pm

Thanks for the advice. So should I just put on a bazooka or something on her, because I don't think her built in psy is enough. Actually is it even good at all?

Back to top Go down

Illumis Type.G? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illumis Type.G?   Illumis Type.G? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 3:50 pm

Here is some RARE footage of ILLUMIS TYPE.G gameplay.
Back to top Go down
BARILLIAN
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Illumis Type.G? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illumis Type.G?   Illumis Type.G? EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 12:17 am

She has cheetosguns and they aren't horribly ammo-limited? Darn, I'm jealous now. First Roar and now this.

FR: Double ammo on Lily skirt please

gemininoiser wrote:
Thanks for the advice. So should I just put on a bazooka or something on her, because I don't think her built in psy is enough. Actually is it even good at all?
These psyguns are monstrous against anything that flies, and can hit at close ranges and angles that ARTs aren't expected to attack back (sadly only relevant against a couple of things like Ilgryps alphas and Litia, since medium-range AIR is no longer a thing). Since they have a bunch of ammo, you can also let loose with them without running out anytime soon. They're definitely good enough not to warrant extra weapons.
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

Illumis Type.G? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illumis Type.G?   Illumis Type.G? EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 5:24 am

Diabolical wrote:
Here is some RARE footage of ILLUMIS TYPE.G gameplay.
how do you hit a serpah crimrose with her seraph wings on?
Back to top Go down
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥
KoumakanScarlet

Illumis Type.G? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illumis Type.G?   Illumis Type.G? EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 5:40 am

Either the blast of the Psyguns hits the ground and damaged the Seraph, or the psyguns ignores anti-homing.

but idk tho
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Illumis Type.G? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illumis Type.G?   Illumis Type.G? EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 5:58 am

psyguns are not homing weapons and have always ignored anti-homing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Illumis Type.G? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illumis Type.G?   Illumis Type.G? Empty

Back to top Go down

Illumis Type.G?
Page 1 of 1