Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do I use Seraph Promo FC-P?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mist3rGuy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Mist3rGuy

How do I use Seraph Promo FC-P? Empty
PostSubject: How do I use Seraph Promo FC-P?   How do I use Seraph Promo FC-P? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 10:19 am

Never used a seraph promotion item before so I'm quite dumb at this. Rolled out a Seraph Promo FC-P but which version of Crimrose should I use it on?

The FC-P description says to use it on a Limited Edition of Crim, but the FC description says to use it on HD edition Crimrose. Are they the same thing? :X

(tried to upload screenshot of that description but it ain't cooperating)
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: How do I use Seraph Promo FC-P?   How do I use Seraph Promo FC-P? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 10:29 am

You need to use a HD Crimrose and level her up to 10. Afterwards you can use the FC Promo in your garage and select your lvl 10 HD Crim.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: How do I use Seraph Promo FC-P?   How do I use Seraph Promo FC-P? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 2:54 pm

as in HD crim just mean the one u can buy in shop for like 100,000 uc or if lucky from uc garapon
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: How do I use Seraph Promo FC-P?   How do I use Seraph Promo FC-P? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 5:10 pm

As far as I know, any HD Crim works. The one I used was for free back when the starters changed to HD versions.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: How do I use Seraph Promo FC-P?   How do I use Seraph Promo FC-P? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 5:30 pm

Shai wrote:
As far as I know, any HD Crim works. The one I used was for free back when the starters changed to HD versions.

ahh ik i kindna meant it was in case he didnt have one but yea i forgot they get a free one o-o
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: How do I use Seraph Promo FC-P?   How do I use Seraph Promo FC-P? EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 2:28 am

I don't think you get her anymore unless you pick her as one of your starters. Else you'll have to roll for an UC gara if she gets thrown into one or save up way too much UC for the 100k one in shop. Which you shouldn't do. HD Crim is tradeable in Bazaar. I'm sure you can find someone to sell you one for a rather low price.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: How do I use Seraph Promo FC-P?   How do I use Seraph Promo FC-P? EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 5:30 am

Thx for reminding me.
Back to top Go down
Mist3rGuy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Mist3rGuy

PostSubject: Re: How do I use Seraph Promo FC-P?   How do I use Seraph Promo FC-P? EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 7:41 am

Thanks for the help guys, my friend just sold to me his HD Crim~

@fggt: lewl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I use Seraph Promo FC-P?   How do I use Seraph Promo FC-P? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do I use Seraph Promo FC-P?
Page 1 of 1