Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?

Go down 
+50
moh
Trill
blead
StickyKeys
reVelske
Gerrion
mechaRev
GasaiYunoº
dsp
Priskern
Kuzuha
Alathon
CCoRS
Tuskin
Hipster
Mew
Stickboy
UncleBobbie
Nfi
Suki_Eve
Ryuuichiro
Accidentally
Aria
KoumakanScarlet
WiFi
LS3
Nilla
Sakura1
Valkyrie
Zaineria
Winty
Sylvia132
fggt
colfenor1337
God is a Cat Girl
Axanael
milk
Shai
aosepsa
AnTi90d
ziix
AhegaoMaster
beccadmgirl
Koiro
Relict?
That_Wiesel_Guy
Zwiebel Force
Hyoka
boytitan2
EXNova
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:44 am

He had it coming.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 6:02 pm

Heavy Lightning Storms all over the place. Very scary. Pleae protect me!  #em4 
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 6:36 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:

Divine punishment for calling me onichan -_-.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:19 pm

oniichan wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

*attache a lightning rod on oniichan before he even notes it*  Angry Chaos 
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:22 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
oniichan wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

My own lighting can not harm me fool I embrace it.no really why are you calling me onichan...
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:16 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
oniichan wrote:

My own lighting can not harm me fool I embrace it.no really why are you calling me onichan...
One of those brotherhood bonds? Blood brothers or something like that?
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:27 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
oniichan wrote:

onichan...
You are not a demon, you are a chuuni
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:49 pm

boychunni2
Back to top Go down
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

Male Posts : 712

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:52 pm

I ate an Eggo waffle with Reddi-whip, Safeway sprinkles, and Log Cabin syrup. I'm pretty sure I just dealt the non-GMO verification project a death blow.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:55 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

onichan...

I am neither i am titan. And I have been titan long before that shit anime came out.

Being trolled on facebook by my gym mates Sad. It is a inside joke somewhat.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f56/16/02/51/05/dwm_2019.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f56/16/02/51/05/dwm_2021.jpg
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:47 pm

boychū2 wrote:
That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

onichan...

I am neither i am titan. And I have been titan long before that shit anime came out.

The collective condition known as chuunibyou has been around a lot longer than the anime which shares the same name. I could point out its original source as a light novel, other light novels, or reference sites.

It's perfect that you have a number two in your name. The anime is typically referred to as Chū-2, it should be noted.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:50 pm

Relict? wrote:
boychū2 wrote:
That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:

The collective condition known as chuunibyou has been around a lot longer than the anime which shares the same name. I could point out its original source as a light novel, other light novels, or reference sites.

It's perfect that you have a number two in your name. The anime is typically referred to as Chū-2, it should be noted.

Ego and imagination are 2 very different things.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 8:45 pm

Hawken patch been in effect with C class buffs and A class Zerker nerfs.

Abandoned Zerker pretty much now, maining the Reaper.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:27 pm

Chuuniboy2 wrote:

Relict? wrote:
boychū2 wrote:

Isn't eight grader syndrome a kind of a mental disease that gives someone a false sense of confidence?

:3

@topic http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn;jsessionid=0DDADCB00FF0A91C24E4274671FAC3AE?titleId=350217&no=31

I have successfully traumatized (exaggerating here) 4 people now!
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:53 pm

WiFi wrote:
Chuuniboy2 wrote:

Relict? wrote:

Isn't eight grader syndrome a kind of a mental disease that gives someone a false sense of confidence?

@topic http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn;jsessionid=0DDADCB00FF0A91C24E4274671FAC3AE?titleId=350217&no=31

You do realize confidence and ego are not the same thing right.

The ego is the organized part of the personality structure that includes defensive, perceptual, intellectual-cognitive, and executive functions. Conscious awareness resides in the ego, although not all of the operations of the ego are conscious.

I made some one break their phone reading that comic a few years agu at the time I felt sorry that person blocked me on facebook tho so i no longer feel sorry ^_^.

Also there is a difference between my alpha male mentality and a chuuni there are documented incidents of humans doing super human things from the super smart like Isaac Newton, Incidents of people lifting up things like helicopters,really old super computers etc in a moment of crisis,Humans changing the weather threw prayer. My only goal in life is to maximize human potential I don't think I am a titan or god for my body is already perfect and capable of more than what is perceived normal, I just have to figure out how to use it humans only use 5% of their brain if you didn't know.
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:00 am

boytitan2 wrote:
WiFi wrote:
Chuuniboy2 wrote:

The ego is the organized part of the personality structure that includes defensive, perceptual, intellectual-cognitive, and executive functions. Conscious awareness resides in the ego, although not all of the operations of the ego are conscious.

I made some one break their phone reading that comic a few years agu at the time I felt sorry that person blocked me on facebook tho so i no longer feel sorry ^_^.

Also there is a difference between my alpha male mentality and a chuuni there are documented incidents of humans doing super human things from the super smart like  Isaac Newton, Incidents of people lifting up things like helicopters,really old super computers etc in a moment of crisis,Humans changing the weather threw prayer. My only goal in life is to maximize human potential I don't think I am a titan or god for my body is already perfect and capable of more than what is perceived normal, I just have to figure out how to use it humans only uses 5% of their brain if you didn't know.

Humans are dumb!! That's what Bitty said.

I was asking about the Chuuni syndrome not about you and your ego.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:36 am

WiFi wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
WiFi wrote:

Also there is a difference between my alpha male mentality and a chuuni there are documented incidents of humans doing super human things from the super smart like  Isaac Newton, Incidents of people lifting up things like helicopters,really old super computers etc in a moment of crisis,Humans changing the weather threw prayer. My only goal in life is to maximize human potential I don't think I am a titan or god for my body is already perfect and capable of more than what is perceived normal, I just have to figure out how to use it humans only uses 5% of their brain if you didn't know.

There really is no such thing as Chuuni syndrome...
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 4:46 am

boytitan2 wrote:
WiFi wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

There really is no such thing as Chuuni syndrome...
Yup I figured ... it's more of like a japanese slang?
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 5:28 am

Stop.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:16 am

No one wants to be my Onii Chan
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:16 pm

Oh my god Project M Turbo is the most fucking fun I've ever had in a Smash Bros, holy shit I can't contain the HYPE
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:12 pm

http://ponylightningchaser.deviantart.com/art/Nerf-Guns-443124282

Oh boy, I want to see this irl.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:11 pm

Nancy wrote:
No one wants to be my Onii Chan

Can you cook ?
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:14 pm

http://puu.sh/8rxIe these fuckers
Back to top Go down
CCoRS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CCoRS

Female Posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:38 pm

started driving for the first time today and it was sticks shift ;__;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next