Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?

Go down 
+42
beccadmgirl
Aiოi ♥
Leriel
Akhenderson
Neko-chan
Winty
Gerrion
StickyKeys
aosepsa
mechaRev
colfenor1337
AhegaoMaster
ziix
reVelske
CCoRS
IronDicks
g-nome
LS3
Feign
EXNova
milk
Mie
God is a Cat Girl
Axanael
Astral_Dono
Sora
Toilet-Flusher
That_Wiesel_Guy
TrieDaEsprit
KoumakanScarlet
Koiro
Nilla
boytitan2
Tuskin
Relict?
Hyoka
Valkyrie
WiFi
Zwiebel Force
Shai
XiaoFu
AnTi90d
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:07 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
No it's not. I want to get rid of thee earthl hobbies and that entire consum crap, so I can become a truly living being  #em4 
Buddhist
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:10 am

One more day still spring break, my body is ready.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:14 am

Mainstream wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
No it's not. I want to get rid of thee earthl hobbies and that entire consum crap, so I can become a truly living being  #em4 
Buddhist
No, stop labeling me a eligious person! I just want to breath D:
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

Female Posts : 1136

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 11:28 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Mainstream wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
Buddhist
No, stop labeling me a eligious person! I just want to breath D:

Buddhism is more of a philosophy of life.
I'm buddhist Smile

Astral_God wrote:
Mie wrote:
g-nome wrote:
You should at least be friends with him.

And no, I'm not referring to boytitan. Don't get any ideas.

I'm scared to try and be completely retarded and go all goofy and yea, can't take the risks.
I thought you had a boyfriend already though, unless something happened that I don't know about.

I still have a bf. But a korean is a korean. (I was never friends with a korean irl)

I'd never cheat on my bf tho.

StickyKeys wrote:
Mie's female?

I'm getting bad at trying to identify gender lately.

Am I?

g-nome wrote:
Shake his hand and say, "Hi, I'm Ana, and I'm goofy as hell. What's your name?"

HAHAHEUEHUEH
I will do that I swear.
I will take pics and post it here.

I can prolly approach him with my bad korean.  tongue

----

Oh I forgot about that guy:

boytitan2 wrote:

I actually got a fairly large amount of attention from friends and such today, also I am just trolling mie for her extreme stupidity.

No really omg a korean guy lives next to me my weakness. I better avoid him because I don't want to cheat on my B.F. who the fuck thinks like this and how is such a self indulging illogical retarded thought process possible. Yes automatically assume the Korean would be remotely interested in you and it would lead to cheating on your B.F.

You can't troll. You are just very sad.
>I don't want to cheat
When did I say that? Despite the fact that you can't spell nor make a sentence (which is supposed to make sense, but it just doesn't), you still have problems to interpret?

#em7 
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 11:37 am

Mie wrote:
Astral_God wrote:
I thought you had a boyfriend already though, unless something happened that I don't know about.

I still have a bf. But a korean is a korean. (I was never friends with a korean irl)

That sounds eerily similar to me with any Asian for me even though my girlfriend is Vietnamese. Sometimes I feel guilty about it, but I never act on it, so I guess I can't exactly blame you for this... Being a hypocrite isn't something I like to be.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 11:41 am

LS3 wrote:
One more day still spring break, my body is ready.

Meanwhile, mine's about to end ;_;.
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 11:41 am

Astral_God wrote:
Mie wrote:
Astral_God wrote:

That sounds eerily similar to me with any Asian for me even though my girlfriend is Vietnamese. Sometimes I feel guilty about it, but I never act on it, so I guess I can't exactly blame you for this... Being a hypocrite isn't something I like to be.

Korean fever. Can't explain, it just happens. If I really wanted a korean as bf I'd prolly spend my life looking for one.
I just want to be friends really lol Plus my BF is only my second bf... I don't really date much (and hopefully won't ever again).
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 11:46 am

Mie wrote:
Astral_God wrote:
Mie wrote:

Korean fever. Can't explain, it just happens. If I really wanted a korean as bf I'd prolly spend my life looking for one.
I just want to be friends really lol Plus my BF is only my second bf... I don't really date much (and hopefully won't ever again).
At this point for me it's probably Vietnamese forever, my ex and current (hopefully last) girlfriend are Vietnamese and I've only had 1 American girlfriend (Who broke up with me because she was like 3 years younger than me, being a Freshman and me a Senior and didn't want things to be hard on us, etc). I have a few Vietnamese/Japanese female friends as well that I consider just friends that I met from them being exchange students or one of them online that just happened to live in the next nearby city.

I don't date much either, all of my relationships (Except current one at 5 and a half months) have lasted at bare minimum 6 months so I can at least keep a good relationship going.
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 11:49 am

Astral_God wrote:
Mie wrote:
Astral_God wrote:

At this point for me it's probably Vietnamese forever, my ex and current (hopefully last) girlfriend are Vietnamese and I've only had 1 American girlfriend (Who broke up with me because she was like 3 years younger than me, being a Freshman and me a Senior and didn't want things to be hard on us, etc). I have a few Vietnamese/Japanese female friends as well that I consider just friends that I met from them being exchange students or one of them online that just happened to live in the next nearby city.

I don't date much either, all of my relationships (Except current one at 5 and a half months) have lasted at bare minimum 6 months so I can at least keep a good relationship going.

Yaaa, my last bf lasted almost 2 years and my current, even tho he is like 7 years older than me, we still want to make this work. Uni in US will help because we will move in together when I go there for college.
He isn't asian but it doesn't really matter.
I saw your gf on fb too, she is vely qt.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 11:57 am

Mie wrote:
Astral_God wrote:
Mie wrote:

Yaaa, my last bf lasted almost 2 years and my current, even tho he is like 7 years older than me, we still want to make this work. Uni in US will help because we will move in together when I go there for college.
Ethnicity for me doesn't play in a big factor as long as the girl I'm with has a personality worth keeping and doing everything for - Which is exactly what Đăng is. Americans just don't happen to be into me because I don't really care too much for fashion and I'm a romantic flirter, not some edgy badass that every American girl seems to be after.

Besides she has incredible legs She wears her hair in a ponytail and I just absolutely love ponytails <3 
2cute4me:
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

Male Posts : 1595

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:06 pm

Mainstream wrote:
AnTi90d wrote:
Charter sucks. They want $35 to send some bozo out to half-ass the job. I'll only call them if I can't fix it myself. (I also hate waiting on their damned time windows. I'd rather spend four hours on Saturday fixing the problem than four hours waiting on an installer to keep their appointment, sometime later in the week.)
Good luck  #em1
Drew this in the morning~
Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 Rrpm3m

やらないか。

하지 않겠는가?

Let's do it.
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:10 pm

Astral_God wrote:
Mie wrote:
Astral_God wrote:

Ethnicity for me doesn't play in a big factor as long as the girl I'm with has a personality worth keeping and doing everything for - Which is exactly what Đăng is. Americans just don't happen to be into me because I don't really care too much for fashion and I'm a romantic flirter, not some edgy badass that every American girl seems to be after.

Besides she has incredible legs She wears her hair in a ponytail and I just absolutely love ponytails <3 
2cute4me:

That asian hair.
Super black, full and straight. I'm jealous.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 5:29 pm

>Watching Family Feud
>"Name a city in the United States that has the most Road Rage"
>"California"
>Next guy gets the same question
>"Florida"

Times like these.
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 6:24 pm

I just got my tattoo.

It's a lotus flower very pretty.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 6:57 pm

Family Feud is "I can't believe I just said something that stupid on public television" the show.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 7:19 pm

I'm starting to get agitated at the fact that after 18 yrs there STILL isn't a sort function for the Pokemon in your box

I'm actually physically agitated at this

Nobody can fuck up like this for 18 straight yrs, it can't be that hard to make this. It's annoying to have to constantly and manually sort my Pokemon by alphabet.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:21 pm

Koiro wrote:
I'm starting to get agitated at the fact that after 18 yrs there STILL isn't a sort function for the Pokemon in your box

Nobody can fuck up like this for 18 straight yrs, it can't be that hard to make this. It's annoying to have to constantly and manually sort my Pokemon by alphabet.

This should go for a lot of games that net you 99 things of anything. EO lets you have 99 characters and you have to manually scroll down just to find the character you need. There's no [sort by alphabet] or [sort by number] function either.
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:25 pm

Koiro wrote:

I wish Devil Maker also have this function
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 4:50 am

WiFi wrote:
Koiro wrote:

I wish Devil Maker also have this function

My brother plays dmt, too.

He is talking about impending 7* hype but I don't really get it since I haven't gotten around to playing the game yet.

Spoiler:

My cousin was angry at these stockings. The bunnies' ears were supposed to stop around the thighs. But they barely reached past the knees. Must be because of his long legs or something.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 6:50 am

Aren't women sizes numbered different? Maybe it's just that.
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 7:23 am

Well usually socks aren't really sized... maybe because he is a guy, his legs are longer so yea...
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 7:51 am

Mie wrote:
Well usually socks aren't really sized... maybe because he is a guy, his legs are longer so yea...
that's a bit inconsistent look at the shape
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 8:10 am

WiFi wrote:
Mie wrote:
that's a bit inconsistent look at the shape

Shape.. you mean how long his leg is? You can't tell from this point of view.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 9:38 am

If those are a guy's leg, I'm pretty damn gay for them.
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 9:40 am

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
If those are a guy's leg, I'm pretty damn gay for them.

Ikr? I really like the socks too ;_;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next