Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams are strange things...

Go down 
+19
113Kyote
Vivianite
megaboredom
FreedomFighter
NovaZero
B★RS
quyishop
Mercenary_G
TimeRift
Phobos12
Dune
Hyoka
Wolf Hikari
Courius
Jermatoo
MightyPeanut
FrozenEdge
Kasane_Teto
ChaosOmni
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
113Kyote
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
113Kyote

Male Posts : 176

Dreams are strange things... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   Dreams are strange things... - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:26 am

Aside from all of the kinky dreams I've had, there have been a couple that stood out. For example, one night I dreamed I was going downstairs into a basement, the basement felt nostalgic like I'd seen it before. As I went down I turned to the right and saw a black cat just sitting there. I walked over to the cat and I was going to pet it, but as I got closer it started to get very large, bout the size of a tiger I'd have to say. Then the cat punced me and I couldn't get up. It looked me in the face but I couldn't see it's eyes. Then out of the ground near me these black shadowy hands started coming up, each one pressing down on my chest and mouth so I couldn't breath. Next thing I know I'm screaming in my bed, well I wasn't screaming per se' but I tried to in the dream and when I awoke my mouth was wide open like I had been. Needless to say I stayed away from my cat for a month after that dream.

Oh and then there was one time when I actually went sleep walking. Woke up standing in the middle of the kitchen holding a spoon in one hand with my other hand reached out for my dad's pliers. Thank goodness I woke up before I did whatever I was going to do to that poor spoon............makes you wonder why we sleep walk though.......

Oh and one last thing. All the girls in my so-called kinky dreams, flat chested, all of em. Figured everyone should know that :3
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   Dreams are strange things... - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:54 am

I even ever dreamed about a little girl called me "NEE-SAN"...
The images is dark and can't see anything... |||-_-U
Back to top Go down
Kauhava
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kauhava

Male Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   Dreams are strange things... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:46 am

Yesterday's dream had me wake up late morning, to find out that I had lost 50k UC out of my 65k, having apparently bought some bot I had never heard about.
And there was a new clan feature that allowed you to program little bots to run around your Ark area to advertize your clan.

I think that last bit was caused by some idiot in a red canonballer role-playing an automaton at WIZ 1-2 days ago.

Today's dream was a firefight taking place in what looked like Kazakhstan during winter. For some reason, I was wielding a Kord machine gun (30kg) like a rifle and ramboing the battlefield.

Back to top Go down
JanneG
Newcomer
Newcomer

Female Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   Dreams are strange things... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:51 am

Lol. A dream of going to sleep XD.

My weirdest dream was... Beyond reality.

For some reason I was in the middle of a wheat field. And then I saw Holo... o.O
Then I fell through the ground and landed in the middle of an ocean or a lake or something.
Then a whirlpool sucked me down and I ended up on top of the Statue of Liberty...
Then I woke up after a sudden wind blew me off.
Back to top Go down
Mimolette
Mimolette

PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   Dreams are strange things... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:16 am

There is a time that my dream trolled the hell outta me.
It was Sunday night so I sleep in preparation for school tomorrow.

And my troll dream...I actually dreamed about my whole Monday routine (I woke up, eat, went to school (different subject schedule per day) went home, eat, and sleep. All of that in a dream.

So when I woke up I taught it was already Tuesday, so I went to school with Tuesday schedule on my mind and to my surprise, my classroom is empty just to realize that...I was almost late for my real Monday class (which is on the other building)

And for Cosmic Break related, I dreamed about Ouka Kamuro once o.oa
Back to top Go down
Phobos12
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phobos12

Male Posts : 522

PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   Dreams are strange things... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:20 pm

I had this dream recently:
i was at my kitchen looking for something to eat,and i heard someone clapping in front of my house.I looked through the window,and i saw Crimrose.I was all like "WTF,why she's on my street?!!?"She yelled "I know that you're in there!Open the gate now!"I don't know how,i got a shotgun,pumped a shell on it,and i shot her.After i woke up,i fell guilty.
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   Dreams are strange things... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:27 pm

Phobos12 wrote:
I had this dream recently:
i was at my kitchen looking for something to eat,and i heard someone clapping in front of my house.I looked through the window,and i saw Crimrose.I was all like "WTF,why she's on my street?!!?"She yelled "I know that you're in there!Open the gate now!"I don't know how,i got a shotgun,pumped a shell on it,and i shot her.After i woke up,i fell guilty.

I lol'd
Back to top Go down
Phobos12
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phobos12

Male Posts : 522

PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   Dreams are strange things... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:35 pm

You cold-hearted person.
You has Crim as a favorite and say "I lol'd" after she was spplatered by a shotty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams are strange things...   Dreams are strange things... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreams are strange things...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3