Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attack on Titan Roar to Freedom

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

Attack on Titan Roar to Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Attack on Titan Roar to Freedom   Attack on Titan Roar to Freedom EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:20 am

Attack on Titan Roar to Freedom Cd66a7a18d37d7e5dd969c249e9a1ecb_L

OVERVIEW
Attack on Titan Roar to Freedom by Dena was just released today and is available in English! Just like the Anime the game will also feature popular characters such as Eren Yeager, Mikasa Ackerman, Levi, and more. Roar to Freedom's story is a bit different compared to the Anime version because players are actually living outside of the walls. A special character named Veratter will make an appearance in this version. She will be teaching you the ropes on how to manage your small town so that you can prevent it from being overrun by large kawaii Titans.

I just finished the tutorial of the game and recorded a lengthy ten minute preview of it. I have never played Clash of Clans so I was a bit confused with the whole building stuff. Anyway, the objective of the game is to build your own city, strengthen it, and destroy other players made cities. The tutorial was really long and boring, so I decided to see what it was like to attack another players city. I easily overran their village with the newbie titans. This had me thinking that I need to beef up my own security in my city, so I started pumping out cannons and upgrading them.

Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.mbga.a12016412.lite

App store: https://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/jin-jino-ju-ren-zi-youheno/id737292304?mt=8&uo=8&at=10lqId

I figured I should share it...
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan Roar to Freedom   Attack on Titan Roar to Freedom EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:29 am

Ooooh!! Wow this looks fun! ^^ I'll give it a try!
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

Male Posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan Roar to Freedom   Attack on Titan Roar to Freedom EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:17 pm

Thanks but this is enough to satisfy my AoT needs http://fenglee.com/game/aog/ but im sure you know that game already, if not there you go. Got lots of awesome updates since it first started as well. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan Roar to Freedom   Attack on Titan Roar to Freedom EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:13 pm

is there cars?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Titan Roar to Freedom   Attack on Titan Roar to Freedom Empty

Back to top Go down

Attack on Titan Roar to Freedom
Page 1 of 1