Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Litia Blue is good for?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
paladin7378
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 135

Litia Blue is good for? Empty
PostSubject: Litia Blue is good for?   Litia Blue is good for? EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:52 pm

Heya guys, got a few questions.

I recently got Litia Blue and been using her for a while.

Now my question is:
1) what is she good/use for? Like what is her role in pvp.
2) I noticed that she have a range attack (tec) a melee attack (str) and she is an air type (air). So i can already tell that i need to tune Air + ....... My question is: what the other tune I need? str or tec?
3) And is that teleport (warp) she has useless or is it just me?

P.S. Please don't give me advanced tuning suggestion since I will only be doing +1 and +2 tuning due to lack of inventory.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Litia Blue is good for?   Litia Blue is good for? EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 2:02 pm

Her shot is ass, tune str. If it was original, you could keep a balance. As any other air melee (except Legion who fights everything because fuck the police), she fights airs. Also the warp is pretty good but the shot is only good for pissing people off. I don't think it's worth the cost for the warp alone.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Litia Blue is good for?   Litia Blue is good for? EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 3:18 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Her shot is ass, tune str. If it was original, you could keep a balance. As any other air melee (except Legion who fights everything because fuck the police), she fights airs. Also the warp is pretty good but the shot is only good for pissing people off. I don't think it's worth the cost for the warp alone.
You forgot to mention she dives people e.e
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Litia Blue is good for?   Litia Blue is good for? EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 3:50 pm

paladin7378 wrote:

1) what is she good/use for? Like what is her role in pvp.
Melee people
paladin7378 wrote:

2) I noticed that she have a range attack (tec) a melee attack (str) and she is an air type (air). So i can already tell that i need to tune Air + ....... My question is: what the other tune I need? str or tec?

STR, her main weapon is used to stun/catch enemies. The shot can be used to catch fleeing enemies or if some one is about to shoot / melee you you can use it to stun them and stop their current action. With this you can also stun stuff like Luto readying a melee counter and just melee her after the stun. It's quite useful but it has limited ammo so pay attention to that.
paladin7378 wrote:

3) And is that teleport (warp) she has useless or is it just me?

You place a "home" somewhere safe, you melee people, you get in a sticky situation somehow or dash in a crowd, you use the warp, you get Cveil, you melee shit, you warp to safety and get healed.
Back to top Go down
paladin7378
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Litia Blue is good for?   Litia Blue is good for? EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:54 pm

ah kk thank you guys Smile

I guess i will just tune Str and fly then. Hopefully I will see some results Very Happy
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Litia Blue is good for?   Litia Blue is good for? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 4:01 am

dunno if i should be saying this or not.
but you can reach 19/19 easily for a beam pump bazooka
her stat spread is nice enough to just reach that by accessories.
but i dunno if you even have that weapon or if people will say there are better bots for this.
whatever.
i'm just saying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Litia Blue is good for?   Litia Blue is good for? Empty

Back to top Go down

Litia Blue is good for?
Page 1 of 1