Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School Jace and Original Jace

Go down 
+2
Calucian
colfenor1337
6 posters
AuthorMessage
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1868

School Jace and Original Jace Empty
PostSubject: School Jace and Original Jace   School Jace and Original Jace EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:12 am

What are the differences of RUSH path between these two? Thanks in advance! Smile

Also as side questions, how would you tune Trinity Saber and Trinity Blade, for a gunner hopper build?

And another question is whether the Trinity Shots: Barrier, Freeze, Shock (Jace AM2 and Jace AM4) are tuneable?

Last edited by colfenor1337 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Extra questions :P)
Back to top Go down
Calucian

PostSubject: Re: School Jace and Original Jace   School Jace and Original Jace EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:36 am

the dfferences were discussed in another gude, its in here fag questions on thurisaz and eihwaz spoiler tabs
other than those discussed there, i'd say school jace can melee again and again in the air w/o dropping to the ground as long as he has a target which is usually abused in school chaos arena. eihwaz rush jace has a really long combo + fucked up tracking that sometimes leads to unintentional switching of targets..
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: School Jace and Original Jace   School Jace and Original Jace EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:07 am

Oh thank you! xD
Back to top Go down
Calucian

PostSubject: Re: School Jace and Original Jace   School Jace and Original Jace EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:27 am

no prob. plus we're on the same clan you know.. haha
Back to top Go down
Calucian

PostSubject: Re: School Jace and Original Jace   School Jace and Original Jace EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:42 am

if you are gonna choose rush path, you should not weapon tune am2/am4 coz it will be unusable.. you can tune the am2 (for eihwaz) and am4 for (thurisaz) shot path, you can smack on 2 great range alpha (the -ammo) for more range on these arms, which will end up with 5 ammo for trinity shot each reload after getting the two cartridges for trinity shot on shot path, i put it as my default main weapon and use the alternate sub weap button (default is q) so i can target with the trinity saber/blade while at 442 range for locking on opponents at really long range and of course super long range support fire.. anyway the default over-range stat of the trinity saber (school jace) shots is at about 300 having default max lock-on range at 290 (280 for eihwaz), as for the tunes for trinity saber/blade, tune them depending on your play-style and the version of jace you wanted to tune.. i suggest you change the key for alternate wep to another button where you can constantly hold it at times.. anyway, eihwaz jace's pierce gun has a lot of speed and larger number of shots, 6 per clip i think (school has 5 per clip), while thurisaz has larger bullets and slower travel speed... which jace do you wanna tune anyway?

Last edited by Calucian on Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: School Jace and Original Jace   School Jace and Original Jace EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:53 am

Calucian wrote:
no prob. plus we're on the same clan you know.. haha

Eeeehhh haha my bad brah. Razz Currently still busy reviewing papers here and there lol. Doing some CosmiCalc during free time. I've also dug up some old threads in this forum. One of them is from Suguri which suggest to go to the RUSH path, but still keeping 40TEC for a hybrid build. Surely the T. Saber/Blade doesn't hurt more, but it could be viable though.

Do you have both Jaces? Wanna know either T. Saber/ Blade is more viable for 40STR build.

And thanks again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Calucian

PostSubject: Re: School Jace and Original Jace   School Jace and Original Jace EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:11 am

oh, you wanna stick to rush jace.. i have a shot and rush build school jace, and another jace from new years gara which i'm currently testing on rush build, well for school jace, the 40 tec is okay if you wanna shoot with the gun a lot, because the trinity saber has increased force from 27 to 33 on the rush build, though only 2 shots per clip and only at 130 total ammo.. on eihwaz, nothing changed force is still at 22, 6 shot clips with a max of 33 dmg on 40 tec.. so the 40 tec build rush path jace is a bit alright if you wanted to go a bit hybrid.. though if you really wanna go 40 tec, i'd rather go shot path and do what i posted earlier..

Last edited by Calucian on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: School Jace and Original Jace   School Jace and Original Jace EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:19 am

Thanks for the feedback calc! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Calucian

PostSubject: Re: School Jace and Original Jace   School Jace and Original Jace EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 12:10 pm

i just remembered, there's a fun bug on school rush jace, pick only the two rush arts cart, your right click attack will only have two moves, the first attack is the claw slash + shoot and always ending with the dash counter attack thus making you dash always.. and if you press forward then right click, with the same zero cart setup you do dash, claw + shoot ending with dash combo, plus you have infinite duration on trinity bullets and at default 15 ammo, though you need to hit a target so the chosen trinity bullet effect activates..
trinity bullet cartridge on thurisaz rush path jace:
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: School Jace and Original Jace   School Jace and Original Jace EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 11:15 pm

You must demonstrate it the next time when we're in game! D:

Also, does rush path allows you to shoot Trinity Bullet like in Shot path?
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: School Jace and Original Jace   School Jace and Original Jace EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 11:56 pm

no
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: School Jace and Original Jace   School Jace and Original Jace EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:10 pm

Okie thanks exoakutsu. Smile

Another question: In Shot path, upon reloading the Trinity Saber/Blade with the Trinity Bullet, ammo for Trinity Shots will be available. So, in Rush path:

1. does reloading in the same fashion will give ammo to to AM2/AM4?
i. If it does, how is the ammo consumed?
ii. If it doesn't, effect of selected Trinity Bullet is applied to his melee combo, but until how long? Does
it stay there permanently until you change its bullet?

2. on what attribute does the Trinity Shots based on during the melee combo? TEC or STR?
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: School Jace and Original Jace   School Jace and Original Jace EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:48 pm

No, 30~ seconds and str
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: School Jace and Original Jace   School Jace and Original Jace EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:01 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
No, 30~ seconds and str

Thanks brah! That sure clear some foggy ideas in my head... Very Happy

Personally, how would you tune Eihwaz Jace and Thurisaz Jace?
Back to top Go down
Miko Miko Spark
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Miko Miko Spark

Other / Decline to state Posts : 267

PostSubject: Re: School Jace and Original Jace   School Jace and Original Jace EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:55 pm

colfenor1337 wrote:
That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
No, 30~ seconds and str

Eihwaz - Rush: You can take advantage of his holyshit-tier distance by giving him 1 H. Glad or you can instead tone it down and give him G. Graps if you don't like travelling too far. Personally, I use the H. Glad and use his melee to escape as an alternative to just running, because of the huge amounts of Superarmor his melee has. He does not need 40 STR and his capacity is poor. Try to hit 550 HP, 36 (Or 38 if you can) WLK, Ass-Step, and Blast Guard. Take all ZERO carts for him.

Shot: Has low ammo on his piercegun. Tune his Piercegun with Force + G. Rapid, and then tune G. Force Beta or something on his AM2 (Because you will automatically have 6 ammo upon reload, and it won't decrease). I like using Assault Step on him. I don't play Shot Jace as often as Rush so you can talk to someone like CAV for a more expert opinion and a build that isn't lazily made.

Thurisaz - Rush: Does not have the melee distance like Eihwaz and is a lot more simple to use. He has a shorter combo but it seems like he has more superarmor than Eihwaz during it. His Power Shot is now godlier than it was before. Does not need weapon tunes, he's fine on his own. Again, does not need 40 STR. I have a 23 STR Thurisaz Rush Jace (Not done w/Tuning him) and I can hit large melee scores. Again... Try to hit 550 HP or more, 36 (Or 38 if you can) WLK, Ass-Step, and Blast Guard. Take all ZERO carts for him.

Shot: His gun seems like it'd need some heavier tuning (Like 2 G. Rapids) than Eihwaz because it is slower and clunkier. If you still have capa (You won't), tune the obligatory G. Force Beta on his AM4.

Note: I'm no expert, so take what I say with a grain of salt.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: School Jace and Original Jace   School Jace and Original Jace EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:42 pm

Miko Miko Spark wrote:
colfenor1337 wrote:
That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
No, 30~ seconds and str

Eihwaz - Rush: You can take advantage of his holyshit-tier distance by giving him 1 H. Glad or you can instead tone it down and give him G. Graps if you don't like travelling too far. Personally, I use the H. Glad and use his melee to escape as an alternative to just running, because of the huge amounts of Superarmor his melee has. He does not need 40 STR and his capacity is poor. Try to hit 550 HP, 36 (Or 38 if you can) WLK, Ass-Step, and Blast Guard. Take all ZERO carts for him.

Shot: Has low ammo on his piercegun. Tune his Piercegun with Force + G. Rapid, and then tune G. Force Beta or something on his AM2 (Because you will automatically have 6 ammo upon reload, and it won't decrease). I like using Assault Step on him. I don't play Shot Jace as often as Rush so you can talk to someone like CAV for a more expert opinion and a build that isn't lazily made.

Thurisaz - Rush: Does not have the melee distance like Eihwaz and is a lot more simple to use. He has a shorter combo but it seems like he has more superarmor than Eihwaz during it. His Power Shot is now godlier than it was before. Does not need weapon tunes, he's fine on his own. Again, does not need 40 STR. I have a 23 STR Thurisaz Rush Jace (Not done w/Tuning him) and I can hit large melee scores. Again... Try to hit 550 HP or more, 36 (Or 38 if you can) WLK, Ass-Step, and Blast Guard. Take all ZERO carts for him.

Shot: His gun seems like it'd need some heavier tuning (Like 2 G. Rapids) than Eihwaz because it is slower and clunkier. If you still have capa (You won't), tune the obligatory G. Force Beta on his AM4.

Note: I'm no expert, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Wow thanks man! That's some huge load of info there. That's true on not necessarily having 40STR since multiple hits from Trinity Shots themselves during melee combo helps a lot. I've watched demonstration videos from God is a Cat Girl and another one from CBTH player.

1. Counter made by Eihwaz Jace covers more distance and perhaps I highly consider tuning H.Glad. on Trinity Blade, just like Luto RS.

2. As for Thurisaz Jace, I'm not sure if I want to consider exploiting the bug Calucian, as I'm not sure the demonstrated Thurisaz Jace uses all Rush ZERO carts or not.
----- Nonetheless, due to the shorter combo and not covering the distance too much, G.Grap. may be viable for Trinity Saber.

3. Finally another question on Superarmor. He gets that during combo? Is it presented in the status buff icons? How many melee bots actually has Superarmor during melee, and if you can name few of them? (M. Victor is out of question derp)
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: School Jace and Original Jace   School Jace and Original Jace EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:52 pm

The superarmor is not a buff. Its just that the attack is not interruptable. Things that comes to mind on top of my head are eris, mikoto, and machintlet
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: School Jace and Original Jace   School Jace and Original Jace EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:18 pm

Oh so it's not exactly like Superarmor buff..I see.. thanks bro! Smile
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: School Jace and Original Jace   School Jace and Original Jace EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:43 pm

no problem.... bro....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Jace and Original Jace   School Jace and Original Jace Empty

Back to top Go down

School Jace and Original Jace
Page 1 of 1