Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beam Pump Zook Core

Go down 
+3
Steffan
Moghul
Yokura
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

Beam Pump Zook Core Empty
PostSubject: Beam Pump Zook Core   Beam Pump Zook Core EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:41 pm

I have a couple of these weapons (Both normal and mod) and haven't put it to use.  So I'm looking for a core to use it on.  But there's so many different ways of going about doing this.  I just wanted some extra input on pros/cons of some ideas and more suggestions for cores that I could use.  

I will make the very best bot D8!
The only real must-absolutely-have for what I want is 19 str.  This isn't really a problem on any of the ideas.  I'm not really looking for a completed build, I'm pretty capable of making efficient builds with a central idea in mind. I'm moreso looking for input/discussion on which things you think would be a good way to spend mats/time and some uniqueness too.

So far ideas that I got are as follows:
AURA Air with Lux/Blitzet BS (Seiron ?> Suzeku/Blitzelt)
AirMelee Hybrid (i.e. crescent saint evil halberd, Crim AM4, Jumper halberd, Izuna+FrauLG, etc)
Flapjack core (This has a bajillion capa so you can pretty much whatever you want.)
Cyllene (Pursuit bit duration)

Tunes for the weapon probably gonna go something like:
Beam Pump Bazooka: High/Great rapid + High/Great rapid + Air Force or Force Tunes.
Beam Pump Bazooka Mod: lower cost variation of ^, most likely with just rapid tunes.  This might work better on lower cost bots.

Fire aways

Builds for reference and for other people to use if they feel like it:
I just realized I put CV and stun regain together on a few of the bots. Gotta revisit that more througly.

Crescent Saint
Spoiler:

Alcy
Spoiler:

Seiron
Spoiler:

Super powered EX Tunes
Spoiler:

Last edited by Yokura on Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:36 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: Beam Pump Zook Core   Beam Pump Zook Core EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:45 pm

/jumps in for no god damn reason

there's a str air in shop whose name im forgetting. it's like bread and butter air str builds

the fuck is it called? hang on.

crescent saint. there it is. idk if size fits tho so there's also poseidon maybe?
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: Beam Pump Zook Core   Beam Pump Zook Core EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:47 pm

crescent saint
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: Beam Pump Zook Core   Beam Pump Zook Core EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:51 pm

AHA i was right for once when it comes to str builds

that's a goddamn first.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Beam Pump Zook Core   Beam Pump Zook Core EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:52 pm

If you're looking for another unique air core to try, perhaps look towards Alcy (yeah I've really been trying to push using her for it w)

You can keep her hacking shot as it's 0cost (and 3s on the Rt shop one) to hack people analyzed by potential other Alcy or Vanessas on your team, otherwise you get 6x Reboosts and prop bits to float around at maximum range. Might favor to drop the Force/HP to get more speed if you want more to hit consistantly at higher ranges. It's pretty easy to tune too, clocking in at 13 vanilla stat tunes total for my build.

Just an example of something you can do:

If the whole potential to hack people with her 0cost hacking shot doesn't sit well with you, feel free to drop it for a second Beezle BS or whichever you prefer, as it frees up some stats pretty easily.
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Beam Pump Zook Core   Beam Pump Zook Core EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:01 pm

Oh, that's an idea. Didn't think about Alcy.

Crescent saint is never a bad option.  Could throw some pretuned EX tuned parts on there with an evil halberd... would be fun!

EDIT: Also, the Alcy BS2 + Hacking unit in the calc costs 30. So you could've gotten 30 more HP with your build, but yea. That wasn't too related to topic, just noticed it lul
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Beam Pump Zook Core   Beam Pump Zook Core EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:01 pm

i calced a 600 something hp 19/40/38 ex build for this on flap bd2 awhile ago but I never fucking god the weapon so I don't have it anymore
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Beam Pump Zook Core   Beam Pump Zook Core EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:18 pm

Yokura wrote:
Oh, that's an idea. Didn't think about Alcy.

Crescent saint is never a bad option.  Could throw some pretuned EX tuned parts on there with an evil halberd... would be fun!

EDIT: Also, the Alcy BS2 + Hacking unit in the calc costs 30.  So you could've gotten 30 more HP with your build, but yea. That wasn't too related to topic, just noticed it lul

Technically 45 more HP at 10 extra cost per 15 HP :V

Swag, thanks for pointing that out, makes things a lot easier for me (was originally going to EX tune her to 500 HP)
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Beam Pump Zook Core   Beam Pump Zook Core EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:41 pm

er yea, mah bad.  I cannot count numbers :v

brb calcing flap
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Beam Pump Zook Core   Beam Pump Zook Core EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 7:04 am

if I remember correctly I made a 1190 cost Sol Volca with beam pump zooka......have to find it though.

again I could have used flapjack for it but mehhhh didn't feel like it.

Post build plox I would actually like to see it, since I would not probably be ever making it again.

RIP beam pump zooka for me.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Beam Pump Zook Core   Beam Pump Zook Core EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:23 am

random flapjack bd2:
calc output:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beam Pump Zook Core   Beam Pump Zook Core Empty

Back to top Go down

Beam Pump Zook Core
Page 1 of 1