Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations?

Go down 
+4
fggt
Stickboy
XiaoFu
Wah~Sugoi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wah~Sugoi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Wah~Sugoi

Male Posts : 576

Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations? Empty
PostSubject: Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations?   Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations? EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:20 pm

Just rolled out a beam pump bazooka, and really i dont have any experience on how to build a bot with this gun. So here is what i tried:
Spoiler:

But i dont feel like it's good enuff :bounce:Never test it either. Any recommendation pls?

EDIT: im gonna change to this build, feels better
Spoiler:

Last edited by Huge.Dick on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations?   Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations? EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:14 am

Alright first of all I see that you at least knew about this weapon since you left Str at 19.

Everything else is kind of bad. Don't know why you're using High tunes, when you can just supplement with a laz leg and get more slots for what you need.

This is what I would have went with:

*Note: If you don't have these parts you can just supplement with Beelze BS and probably a better am like Tentrion ams*

Spoiler:

Edit: Forgot to note this, I hate suicide builds so if you were aiming for a suicide build instead then just ignore this. Also, yes I left alot of slots left but this is just a example what I would aim for if you don't like it you can just tune another way/use different parts.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations?   Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations? EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:44 am

XiaoFu wrote:
Alright first of all I see that you at least knew about this weapon since you left Str at 19.
he left it at 20STR

i don't get it, how much STR is needed to make the biggest ball, 19 or 20?
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations?   Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations? EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:05 am

It was 19 at first, he edited.
Back to top Go down
;)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
;)OwneD)

Male Posts : 370

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations?   Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations? EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:14 am

XiaoFu wrote:

Everything else is kind of bad. Don't know why you're using High tunes, when you can just supplement with a laz leg and get more slots for what you need.

This is what I would have went with:

*Note: If you don't have these parts you can just supplement with Beelze BS and probably a better am like Tentrion ams*

Spoiler:

Edit: Forgot to note this, I hate suicide builds so if you were aiming for a suicide build instead then just ignore this. Also, yes I left alot of slots left but this is just a example what I would aim for if you don't like it you can just tune another way/use different parts.
why would u tune fly that much when u got wings,id personaly tune more tec.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations?   Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations? EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:31 am

Isn't the bullet at max size if both STR and TEC are left at 19, or was that something else?
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations?   Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations? EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:43 am

iirc STR only affects the bullet size, while TEC affects the damage
Back to top Go down
Wah~Sugoi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Wah~Sugoi

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations?   Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations? EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:53 am

I will add some more fly for a better escape, but why quick land? I dont know what it does in the case of this seraph @.@
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations?   Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations? EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:54 am

Huge.Dick wrote:
I will add some more fly for a better escape, but why quick land? I dont know what it does in the case of this seraph @.@
so you can move out of danger alot more quicker in case you landed in a crowd of niggers?
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations?   Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations? EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:14 am

Magna.Zero wrote:
iirc STR only affects the bullet size, while TEC affects the damage
oh, okay. thank you
Back to top Go down
Wah~Sugoi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Wah~Sugoi

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations?   Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations? EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:33 am

Stickboy wrote:
Huge.Dick wrote:
so you can move out of danger alot more quicker in case you landed in a crowd of niggers?
Oh rite, thx Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations?   Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations? EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:27 am

@Owned

Plox read my post again, and then go slap yourself.

I only made one bot for this gun, and it did pretty well considering I had no anti-homing wings like seraph and the stats are almost identical except for Hp wise. Also I had accel roll on that bot :V

@Huge.Dick

I usually have Quick Land/Float dash for my single weapon use airs. Thats just my preference you can change that if you wish.

Drop that Str back down to 19 also, you're not gonna get a bigger bullet then 19 Str. Though don't know what you gonna do with a extra 5 capa though.

Derp, just now saw your second build.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations?   Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations? EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:36 am

why brick bs3?
Back to top Go down
Wah~Sugoi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Wah~Sugoi

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations?   Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations? EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:10 am

Stickboy wrote:
why brick bs3?
'cause i have it and just feel like it's suitable :3
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations?   Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations? EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:22 am

19 is for one of the pumps, 20 is for the other one of the pumps. Forgot which is which, relict posted in my brainstorm thread.

Honestly if you need 20 str/40 tec I would rather make it a wings build and make it the last bot that comes out if you don't want suicide. Seraph has too little slots without Laz LGs and even with it, you're still missing 3s, then you might want AMJs and euch too messy. That way you can concentrate on getting Cveil or maybe TGH/stun regain if you don't wanna bother..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations?   Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations? Empty

Back to top Go down

Seraph Beam Pump Bazooka recommendations?
Page 1 of 1