Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About Bikini Lily BF

Go down 
+5
Yokura
Relict?
That_Wiesel_Guy
rei_hunter
アゼム
9 posters
AuthorMessage
アゼム
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
アゼム

About Bikini Lily BF Empty
PostSubject: About Bikini Lily BF   About Bikini Lily BF EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:09 am

Hello guys, I guess this is the first time I post something on the forum

-look at left side-

Yeah.

Anyway, I rolled 2 Bikini Lily BF, which I found it awkward since I didn't expect to get her, I didn't even had her in my mind, and I didn't expected to get her twice.

So, I just want to know whether there is a unique way of playing her, as well as what build should I go for her. Also, what does Estes Gun do anyway? Besides shooting.

Please help me (´・ω・` )
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: About Bikini Lily BF   About Bikini Lily BF EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 4:58 pm

Estes Gun has a good hit rate and so-so DPS. I think it can ignore shields.

Bikini Lily BF's a bit of a doozer, course tune 40TEC/38FLY is the usual requirement for most Lilys '-'
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: About Bikini Lily BF   About Bikini Lily BF EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:13 pm

rei_hunter wrote:

Bikini Lily BF's a bit of a doozer, course tune 40TEC/38FLY is the usual requirement for most Lilys '-'
BF is a fucking land
Holy shit
also here's a lazy build
Spoiler:

Last edited by That_Wiesel_Guy on Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: About Bikini Lily BF   About Bikini Lily BF EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:14 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
lol

it has a nice bullet size iirc.

it also has an initial 18 force. which is the same as an untuned piercegun mod, which trades ammo capacity for damage.

however, estes magnum also has the same ammo capacity as piercegun, which is 260. so you can have your cake and eat it, too, for an additional 35 cost.

its int is 100 higher than piercegun, so 440 vs 340. whoop de doo

the original estes am (as with this gun) had the property to ignore melee shockwaves and animations from cancelling out the bullet. but that apparently was applied to all weaponry in a later patch. no mention of piercing shields at all.

it's also allowed in beginner-rules-set rooms whereas combat/compact gatling and piercegun isn't.

2/3 wrong again. you're getting barely better, down_hunter.

I haven't touched Bikini Lily BF so I won't comment on her.
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: About Bikini Lily BF   About Bikini Lily BF EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:18 pm

... also. Lily BF comes with Estes property psyguns. Not an estes gun.

They look like psyguns, they kind of act like psyguns. Their homing is not quite psygun tier, but in essence, Lily BF is estes-property psyguns.

Oh and pursuit bits.
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: About Bikini Lily BF   About Bikini Lily BF EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:22 pm

As yokura says, Estes simply means that the shots ignore melee attacks - generally, projectiles that come into contact with melee strikes have their force reduced. All estes weapons, including things like misty Raven Grim's shots and of course lily BF's magnet guns, do not lose any damage potential no matter how many melee attacks they pass through.

As CAV noted, Lily BF is a land type. It's much better to tune walk on her than fly.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: About Bikini Lily BF   About Bikini Lily BF EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:25 pm

Yokura wrote:
... also. Lily BF comes with Estes property psyguns.  Not an estes gun.

They look like psyguns, they kind of act like psyguns.  Their homing is not quite psygun tier, but in essence, Lily BF is estes-property psyguns.

Oh and pursuit bits.
Oh, I wasn't aware. I read Estes gun and figured he rolled Estes Magnum in a separate ball.

It's not like I really pay attention to moes these days.
Back to top Go down
アゼム
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
アゼム

PostSubject: Re: About Bikini Lily BF   About Bikini Lily BF EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:18 pm

I see.

So, about how to play her, it's just run and shoot? And better off using shields on her AMs?

Also,
That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Holy shit
also here's a lazy build
Spoiler:
Thanks for the lazy build~ I'm actually pretty lazy when it comes to tuning (which includes farming materials as well)
Back to top Go down
アゼム
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
アゼム

PostSubject: Re: About Bikini Lily BF   About Bikini Lily BF EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:15 pm

This is probably off topic.

Where and how do you farm tune up materials? I've never do it before. What kind of materials can I possibly obtain from farming there?
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: About Bikini Lily BF   About Bikini Lily BF EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:27 pm

Fastest place to farm average mats would be 1* or 2* berz

For more info do a search there're lots of threads about it
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: About Bikini Lily BF   About Bikini Lily BF EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:34 pm

アゼム wrote:
I see.

So, about how to play her, it's just run and shoot? And better off using shields on her AMs?

Also,
That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Holy shit
also here's a lazy build
Spoiler:
Thanks for the lazy build~ I'm actually pretty lazy when it comes to tuning (which includes farming materials as well)
Not sure about current meta, but I think run and gun style suits her best.

I like your sig btw :3
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: About Bikini Lily BF   About Bikini Lily BF EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:07 pm

Winty wrote:
As yokura says, Estes simply means that the shots ignore melee attacks - generally, projectiles that come into contact with melee strikes have their force reduced. All estes weapons, including things like misty Raven Grim's shots and of course lily BF's magnet guns, do not lose any damage potential no matter how many melee attacks they pass through.

As CAV noted, Lily BF is a land type. It's much better to tune walk on her than fly.
actually, one of my friends looked into this. estes guns still lose damage when they go through melee, but it's like -1, so it doesn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: About Bikini Lily BF   About Bikini Lily BF EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:16 pm

wow
good fucking job cs
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: About Bikini Lily BF   About Bikini Lily BF EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:46 pm

game is ass
Back to top Go down
アゼム
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
アゼム

PostSubject: Re: About Bikini Lily BF   About Bikini Lily BF EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 3:47 am

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Holy shit
also here's a lazy build
Spoiler:
Funny... It didn't take me this hard to tune her until 40/33 Σ(OωO;) All left is to tune her Psygun.

Valkyrie wrote:
I like your sig btw :3
Why thank you. (´・ω・` ) It was the second collaboration works with a friend of mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Bikini Lily BF   About Bikini Lily BF Empty

Back to top Go down

About Bikini Lily BF
Page 1 of 1