Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is The new garapon Low rate and any garapon trick

Go down 
+22
Prior
beccadmgirl
Relict?
Koiro
AhegaoMaster
carigun
Winty
Moghul
God is a Cat Girl
JinNJuice
Samui
SuperNova.pt
Shai
Zwiebel Force
Toilet-Flusher
lReisenl
reVelske
Kuzuha
WiFi
Yggdroid
+RedCobra+
LightBreaK
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

Is The new garapon Low rate  and any garapon trick - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is The new garapon Low rate and any garapon trick   Is The new garapon Low rate  and any garapon trick - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:17 am

Prior wrote:
lol moist cox
lol funni
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Is The new garapon Low rate and any garapon trick   Is The new garapon Low rate  and any garapon trick - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:26 am

in my opinion the new discussion has a lot more value than the previous one.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Is The new garapon Low rate and any garapon trick   Is The new garapon Low rate  and any garapon trick - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:35 am

i agre

And I'm saying the pronunciation of the word.

If you have to resort to more of your usual half-assed jokes in order to defend this mediocre word, it might be in your best interest to make sure you stay away from any sort of job which requires judicious use of language on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: Is The new garapon Low rate and any garapon trick   Is The new garapon Low rate  and any garapon trick - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:47 am

Relict? wrote:
i agre

And I'm saying the pronunciation of the word.

If you have to resort to more of your usual half-assed jokes in order to defend this mediocre word, it might be in your best interest to make sure you stay away from any sort of job which requires judicious use of language on a regular basis.
as a guy, a moist vagina is one of the biggest auditory turn-ons.

as for your attempt to "scare" me with your "extensive" knowledge of the english language

watch me not give a flying fuck.
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Is The new garapon Low rate and any garapon trick   Is The new garapon Low rate  and any garapon trick - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:51 am

Why don't you put up a new thread about this then? ( ° ͜ʖ °)
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Is The new garapon Low rate and any garapon trick   Is The new garapon Low rate  and any garapon trick - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:52 am

Inkoseh wrote:
$ > happy playerbase
Don't say something that's somewhat true. That's not done ok?

Shai wrote:
Uhhh... What did this topic turn into?
Based internet.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Is The new garapon Low rate and any garapon trick   Is The new garapon Low rate  and any garapon trick - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:57 am

"Scare"

It seems you're easily intimidated.

Also, yeah, you already don't give a flying fuck about your builds since you're reluctant to even buy bots or parts to finish em. I'd say not giving a flying fuck is your trait in life.
Back to top Go down
asdfpants
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Is The new garapon Low rate and any garapon trick   Is The new garapon Low rate  and any garapon trick - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:05 am

relict, stop being a passive aggressive dick.

i don't know what it is with the rates recently, but they've been absolutely atrocious. i've grinded at least 500-600 rt recently and i've been rolling every gara with illumis in it, and i've gotten nothing but blues. this is after i rolled weekly not that long ago and got mikazuchi, two fencers, and luto rs. the mikazuchi, luto, and fencer were in one 5x with the second fencer coming from a 1x. after that outburst of golds everywhere, my rates have been depressingly bad.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Is The new garapon Low rate and any garapon trick   Is The new garapon Low rate  and any garapon trick - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:12 am

For some reason I was alerted that someone posted in this topic but I don't see anyone.

Guess it's just the forums acting up.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Is The new garapon Low rate and any garapon trick   Is The new garapon Low rate  and any garapon trick - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:16 am

asdfpants wrote:
relict, stop being a passive aggressive dick.

i don't know what it is with the rates recently, but they've been absolutely atrocious. i've grinded at least 500-600 rt recently and i've been rolling every gara with illumis in it, and i've gotten nothing but blues. this is after i rolled weekly not that long ago and got mikazuchi, two fencers, and luto rs. the mikazuchi, luto, and fencer were in one 5x with the second fencer coming from a 1x. after that outburst of golds everywhere, my rates have been depressingly bad.
I don't know about Reli and the other dude's argument, but asking someone to stop being a dick in an argument sounds blatantly stupid. That's like, the moment people are being a-holes to each other and you should just let them duke it out.

Also, what you said about rates: roll with 1k rt and come back after that.
Back to top Go down
asdfpants
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Is The new garapon Low rate and any garapon trick   Is The new garapon Low rate  and any garapon trick - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:18 am

Quote :
I don't know about Reli and the other dude's argument, but asking someone to stop being a dick in an argument sounds blatantly stupid. That's like, the moment people are being a-holes to each other and you should just let them duke it out.
there is a difference in an argument and what relict is doing. he is being unnecessarily aggressive to the other guy for no good reason.

secondly, you can argue without being a dick. the word for such a thing is debate, but knowing how much relict loves his ad hominem, he won't go for it.

edit: the fact stands; this is a discussion over the word "moist". there shouldn't be any aggression at all.

Quote :
Also, what you said about rates: roll with 1k rt and come back after that.
the following was originally not written in response to this, but i found it fitting regardless.

listen, fact stands that the garapon is a soulless slot machine. you are rolling a random number generator, the only difference being that it is often rigged in their favor, not yours. i hate saying this but if you expect the machine to actually give you what you want, you're entitled. there are a lot of mechanics in the garapon to reduce your chances, and there's only two that increase them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is The new garapon Low rate and any garapon trick   Is The new garapon Low rate  and any garapon trick - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is The new garapon Low rate and any garapon trick
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3