Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Garapon : Rate or Luck?

Go down 
+12
NovaZero
Winty
ngelicdark
Axanael
KidGlitch
beccadmgirl
blead
+RedCobra+
Kitouski
exoakutsu
Magna.Zero
texasred
16 posters
AuthorMessage
texasred

Garapon : Rate or Luck? Empty
PostSubject: Garapon : Rate or Luck?   Garapon : Rate or Luck? EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:43 am

So, I'm planning to save up a bunch of RT and roll 'em all on an RT garapon in order to increase the power of my Commando. The problem is, does each garapon has its' own rate, or are they completely depend on luck? Because, if the upcoming garapon has VERY BAD rate (*stares at UC Gara DX*), I won't let my self stuck at getting craps and waste all those hard-earned RT.
Back to top Go down
texasred

PostSubject: Re: Garapon : Rate or Luck?   Garapon : Rate or Luck? EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:44 am

Btw I think I posted this on the wrong section X_X sorry.
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Garapon : Rate or Luck?   Garapon : Rate or Luck? EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:52 am

I don't believe in the so-called rate in garapon.
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Garapon : Rate or Luck?   Garapon : Rate or Luck? EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:43 am

Personally, I believe gara as luck based. However, as I continue to rank up, I find myself getting less golds per rt charge. IDK this just might be me.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Garapon : Rate or Luck?   Garapon : Rate or Luck? EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:45 am

So long as computers are involved AKA you're playing a game there's always a rate and that rate can always be different.

But as long as no one can really prove that there's rates on one garapon to the next and just says, "I did bad." or "I did good.", there's very little evidence on what has good or bad rates.

...the general concise that people say a lot though is that Weekly Garapon rates are always a bit better then the regular garapon rates. No real proof, just people more often saying this then not.

Luck or rates involved though, even if it is a 90% chance to get something uber, 10% is still a chance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Garapon : Rate or Luck?   Garapon : Rate or Luck? EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:09 am

i believe about gara rates, you must know this game made by human.lol! 

btw, i always always always always do 1x rolls.
and the result always gold , silver, bronze or red the weapon i want to collect. ( rarely got blue ).

the rate maybe depent server time, because you always see in some place a lot difrent people get same bot / moe with 1x roll at the same time.
btw this maybe a clue behind garapon secret : i roll mega gara 1x with my alt got giganbert and i look around a lot people get giganbert too.

and i roll 1x mega gara got gold kagura, i look around me then some one follow me rolling mega gara and get kagura just like me ..............

oh well garapon mistery, believe it or not ?
anyway, if some one know the secret behind garapon, maybe he will not tell it.
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Garapon : Rate or Luck?   Garapon : Rate or Luck? EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:54 am

Moved.

Guides -> Gameplay Questions/Discussions
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Garapon : Rate or Luck?   Garapon : Rate or Luck? EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:23 pm

There's no chance that "luck" got me 5 butterflea and 4 ritter lazflamme out of the 9 gold balls i rolled for the summoner gara way back when fia and aila 1st released
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: Garapon : Rate or Luck?   Garapon : Rate or Luck? EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:27 pm

I've done some research on this, and, yes, there is absolutely a coded mechanism that defines the rolls you get. Even "random generator" modules follow a pattern when you use them, because their "random outputs" are defined by a mathematical equation. I've been looking into this for some time, and I believe I have a fairly good idea of what determines the rolls you get.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: Garapon : Rate or Luck?   Garapon : Rate or Luck? EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:43 pm

i have worse luck with UC DX than with RT garapons
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: Garapon : Rate or Luck?   Garapon : Rate or Luck? EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:46 pm

Yeah... totally not sorry for you
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Garapon : Rate or Luck?   Garapon : Rate or Luck? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:00 am

Do 1x weekly if you know you can do super flys fairly well (they're easiest to pop on weeklys but I've had a few derps/car crashes before). For some reason they give me a lot of golds (I've gotten like 2 Aquila AIRs on last week's weekly because of that uggghhhhhh....). Got one silver from this week's weekly though from a super fly though (not that I care because that one silver was the one bot I wanted).

If you want an easier super fly but not necessarily a chance at gold, 5x is something that is an option. You usually always get a collection of the top 3 tiers when you roll 5x (sometimes you will roll the reds or blues though). Expect 1-2 gold balls usually from a 5x (usually the second for me is a dupe, so don't get all excited -_- ).

It's rate. Always rate when you deal with something like this. Because it's a program that's running the shit ultimately.

Good luck if you roll it, keep your expectations low, and always want something from all the tiers. At least then you'd be a bit happier.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Garapon : Rate or Luck?   Garapon : Rate or Luck? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:15 am

i do not believe in "this garapon has bad rates" or "this garapon has good rates." as people say it. For every person that does 4 5x rolls and doesn't get the gold they want, there's the guy who 1xed that very same gold.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Garapon : Rate or Luck?   Garapon : Rate or Luck? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:27 am

My latest attempt at garapon involved me getting 4 blues and 1 silver after scoring a blasted Superfly.

That said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py2hxFQyxnc
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Garapon : Rate or Luck?   Garapon : Rate or Luck? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:28 am

Wait till something like the last Mega Gara is around and fire-up ll your Rt then. The current garas got shitty blue balls.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Garapon : Rate or Luck?   Garapon : Rate or Luck? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:14 am

I'm starting to believe that the higher your rank, the more rt you need to get golds. Then again it just might be that my luck has turned shitty lately.

Btw, do you guys know that feel when you roll a gold, and it turns out to be the worst possible gold there was to obtain in that gara?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Garapon : Rate or Luck?   Garapon : Rate or Luck? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:33 am

Valkyrie wrote:
I'm starting to believe that the higher your rank, the more rt you need to get golds. Then again it just might be that my luck has turned shitty lately.

Btw, do you guys know that feel when you roll a gold, and it turns out to be the worst possible gold there was to obtain in that gara?
YES.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Garapon : Rate or Luck?   Garapon : Rate or Luck? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:49 am

Valkyrie wrote:
You mean like how I got 2 Flapjacks in the previous weeklies and how I seem to get Izuna or any other filler golds 2 years ago?

YES I swear CB's rigging the damn machines so that if you ever land a gold, it's the filler!
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

PostSubject: Re: Garapon : Rate or Luck?   Garapon : Rate or Luck? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:20 am

Worst possible gold?

I think I got 3.

Ravi, Fluene, Ivis.

...blame me if I'm saying they're the worst, since I didn't hope for a melee, and Supporters.

Best Gold? Of course Eve. #em3
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Garapon : Rate or Luck?   Garapon : Rate or Luck? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:40 am

Magna.Zero wrote:
Worst possible gold?

I think I got 3.

Ravi, Fluene, Ivis.

...blame me if I'm saying they're the worst, since I didn't hope for a melee, and Supporters.

>Fluene
>One of the gayest buffs available
>Filler gold
BRB, taking a short trip to bali Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Garapon : Rate or Luck?   Garapon : Rate or Luck? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:00 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Magna.Zero wrote:
Worst possible gold?

I think I got 3.

Ravi, Fluene, Ivis.

>Fluene
>One of the gayest buffs available
>Filler gold
BRB, taking a short trip to bali Evil or Very Mad 

Hime pls, read the small sentence >_<;
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Garapon : Rate or Luck?   Garapon : Rate or Luck? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:08 pm

B-B-But my short trip to bali! :<
I read that sentence btw :>
Back to top Go down
kyarashotgun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
kyarashotgun

Male Posts : 645

PostSubject: Re: Garapon : Rate or Luck?   Garapon : Rate or Luck? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:09 pm

ITT: Hollows posting useless shit.

I personally think garapon is purely based on your luck. The computer is just there for RNG.
Back to top Go down
;)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
;)OwneD)

Male Posts : 370

PostSubject: Re: Garapon : Rate or Luck?   Garapon : Rate or Luck? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:41 pm

well here what I think I find that any rank lower then star has better rates I think cs made it this way so it can help convince new players to stay if they get a few nice bots early.i think they change the rates for those who charge often myself included beacause theres a higher chance of the charging again if they don't get the bots they want heres expamples of my worst trolls.120$ on eve weekly no eve,120$on glanz no glanz,140$ on eve and jace gara not a single gold,120$ on mega only 2 golds.most of these I got superfly sometimes even '!' bonus and I still didn't get the main bot.meh that's why I don't charge so often anymore.
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

PostSubject: Re: Garapon : Rate or Luck?   Garapon : Rate or Luck? EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:22 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
B-B-But my short trip to bali! :<

It's okay. I rarely met German tourist here so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garapon : Rate or Luck?   Garapon : Rate or Luck? Empty

Back to top Go down

Garapon : Rate or Luck?
Page 1 of 1