Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ouka Yoshitsune??

Go down 
+7
beccadmgirl
blead
Pork Chop
LazFlamme
LS3
Neko-chan
WiFi
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

Ouka Yoshitsune?? Empty
PostSubject: Ouka Yoshitsune??   Ouka Yoshitsune?? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 10:00 pm

My friend got an extra code so he/she(dunno) gave it to me

Any tips on building/using her??

( first time using ouka )
Back to top Go down
Neko-chan
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Neko-chan

Female Posts : 189

Ouka Yoshitsune?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouka Yoshitsune??   Ouka Yoshitsune?? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:43 am

She has very little slots to work with. So I would suggest doing the following.

- Roll the super uc garapon for 3 slotted tonosama lander bs.
- Buy a 2 slotted ouka lg from the shop
- Use joint parts that have slots. I think moulin bsj is a good choice because it is a "tank" tune with a free slot.
- Use slotted accessories.

Hope that helps~! #em3
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

Ouka Yoshitsune?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouka Yoshitsune??   Ouka Yoshitsune?? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:49 am

Junk and take ouka legs #em3 
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

Ouka Yoshitsune?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouka Yoshitsune??   Ouka Yoshitsune?? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:44 am

Sadly, Vanguard Fencer is often better than Ouka in terms of meleeing.
First of all, Ouka can't do it in midair.
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Ouka Yoshitsune?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouka Yoshitsune??   Ouka Yoshitsune?? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:11 am

Why is it that I always get criticism instead of help................

Edit:=w=) checked my other topics yes criticism lots of it
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Ouka Yoshitsune?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouka Yoshitsune??   Ouka Yoshitsune?? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:14 am

You can't really do much with a one slot outdated melee bot.
Back to top Go down
Neko-chan
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Neko-chan

Ouka Yoshitsune?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouka Yoshitsune??   Ouka Yoshitsune?? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:25 am

Wisdom.IF wrote:

You'll come across lots of criticism in your everyday life and on the internet.

Don't worry, eventually you'll learn how to cope with it. #em1 
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Male Posts : 359

Ouka Yoshitsune?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouka Yoshitsune??   Ouka Yoshitsune?? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:42 am

1. Get all Increase Capacity Cartridges then a Blast Guard, a Sword Guard (you can skip this for more tune up capacity), and a Movement Cart (Sway is good or Boost Run if you know how to use it properly). You don't necessarily need to Lvl10 your bot for more capacity.

2. Get to at least 36 WLK... TGH not lower than 7 and TEC&FLY not lower than 1. The rest of the tune ups should go to STR and HP. Great Grappler on Sword if there is still remaining capacity.

3. If possible replace the LG with something else... LazFlamme LG is better if 3 slotted for Crimson Veil Tune ups. Ouka LG and LazFlamme LG can allow you to equip 2 3-slotted boosters and 2 1-slotted Moulin BSJ for more tuning options.

4. Buy Dual Spike Bits from shop or Dual Slayer Bits from Bazaar and equip wonderbit.

5. Enjoy.#em3

Last edited by Pork Chop on Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Ouka Yoshitsune?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouka Yoshitsune??   Ouka Yoshitsune?? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:45 am

Pork Chop wrote:
1. Get all Increase Capacity Cartridges then a Blast Guard, a Sword Guard (you can skip this for more tune up capacity), and a Movement Cart (Sway is good or Boost Run if you know how to use it properly). You don't necessarily need to Lvl10 your bot for more capacity.

2. Get to at least 36 WLK... TGH not lower than 7 and TEC&FLY not lower than 1. The rest of the tune ups should go to STR and HP. Great Grappler on Sword if there is still remaining capacity.

3. If possible replace the LG with something else... LazFlamme LG is better if 3 slotted for Crimson Veil Tune ups. Ouka LG and LazFlamme LG can allow you to equip 2 3-slotted boosters for more tuning options.

4. Buy Dual Spike Bits from shop or Dual Slayer Bits from Bazaar and equip wonderbit.

5. Enjoy.#em3
FINALLY I was waithing for this thanks a lot

I'm done now... :3

edit: Neko-chan I probably have more experience about criticism....than you (what I meant by criticism is>that bot is no good just junk it and take the parts....or the original version is so much better
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Male Posts : 359

Ouka Yoshitsune?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouka Yoshitsune??   Ouka Yoshitsune?? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:48 am

Hey don't count on it though, it must be true that the basic Ouka is outdated even if the build is perfect... I was trying to look for Ouka gameplay on youtube that are both contemporary and feasible in this current meta...

#em5 #em5 #em5  I still haven't found any. #em5 #em5 #em5 
Back to top Go down
Neko-chan
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Neko-chan

Ouka Yoshitsune?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouka Yoshitsune??   Ouka Yoshitsune?? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:19 am

Wisdom.IF wrote:
edit: Neko-chan I probably have more experience about criticism....than you (what I meant by criticism is>that bot is no good just junk it and take the parts....or the original version is so much better
Ufufufufufu~ Onee-san knows how to handle criticism pretty well you know. ^^;
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Ouka Yoshitsune?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouka Yoshitsune??   Ouka Yoshitsune?? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:32 am

Neko-chan wrote:
Wisdom.IF wrote:
Ufufufufufu~ Onee-san knows how to handle criticism pretty well you know. ^^;
ignore ..insulting criticism...read constructive ones...that's what I usually do (I have some bad experiences with some clan lords and guild masters from some games)

I noticed something about Ouka having some shoulder guards how much hp do they have?
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

Ouka Yoshitsune?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouka Yoshitsune??   Ouka Yoshitsune?? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:34 am

60 HP, iirc.
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Ouka Yoshitsune?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouka Yoshitsune??   Ouka Yoshitsune?? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:14 am

Oh.. My comment wasn't supposed to sound insultive, I was just sharing my opinion of what small potential one slot locked bots have.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

Ouka Yoshitsune?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouka Yoshitsune??   Ouka Yoshitsune?? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:47 am

Wisdom.IF wrote:

Cause alot of people think its stupid if you don't follow the facerolling main-stream moe/bots and/or ideas

Anyways
This is a lost cause and waste of resource, only playing around the calc for the fun of it:
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

Ouka Yoshitsune?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouka Yoshitsune??   Ouka Yoshitsune?? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:42 pm

beccadmgirl wrote:
Wisdom.IF wrote:

Cause alot of people think its stupid if you don't follow the facerolling main-stream moe/bots and/or ideas

Anyways
This is a lost cause and waste of resource, only playing around the calc for the fun of it:
Lsd wrote:
Lsd wrote:
Oh.. My comment wasn't supposed to sound insultive, I was just sharing my opinion of what small potential one slot locked bots have
Yeah or this

There are other reasons why people won't use something other than the generic statement you made.
They didn't outright say to not use her, they just said there isn't much you could do with her.

Which is true b/c she's low on slots

I mean, your build still proves you can do something with an outdated 1S bot, but there isn't much you can do with her/she won't fare very well in this meta.
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Ouka Yoshitsune?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouka Yoshitsune??   Ouka Yoshitsune?? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 10:31 pm

Koiro wrote:
beccadmgirl wrote:
Wisdom.IF wrote:

Anyways
Lsd wrote:
Lsd wrote:
Oh.. My comment wasn't supposed to sound insultive, I was just sharing my opinion of what small potential one slot locked bots have
Yeah or this

There are other reasons why people won't use something other than the generic statement you made.
They didn't outright say to not use her, they just said there isn't much you could do with her.

I mean, your build still proves you can do something with an outdated 1S bot, but there isn't much you can do with her/she won't fare very well in this meta.
great...
I feel bad now
Back to top Go down
Neko-chan
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Neko-chan

Ouka Yoshitsune?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouka Yoshitsune??   Ouka Yoshitsune?? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 10:45 pm

No need to feel bad about asking for help Wisdom-san. :3
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

Ouka Yoshitsune?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouka Yoshitsune??   Ouka Yoshitsune?? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 10:47 pm

Wisdom.IF wrote:
Koiro wrote:
beccadmgirl wrote:

Anyways
Lsd wrote:
Lsd wrote:
Yeah or this

great...
I feel bad now
Don't feel bad, not like I were scolding you or anything.
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Ouka Yoshitsune?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouka Yoshitsune??   Ouka Yoshitsune?? EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 12:42 am

ok..... Neko-chan made me feel worse

while Koiro added salt to my injuries
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

Ouka Yoshitsune?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouka Yoshitsune??   Ouka Yoshitsune?? EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 2:09 am

She does have a practical purpose in this meta...

Bazaar.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

Ouka Yoshitsune?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouka Yoshitsune??   Ouka Yoshitsune?? EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 2:49 am

Not sure if this tuning will do it:
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Ouka Yoshitsune?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouka Yoshitsune??   Ouka Yoshitsune?? EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 2:51 am

One crimson veil isn't really enough to proc effectively. Two is just acceptable, but even then it is difficult to activate. Aside from that, the build looks fully functional with the slots given.
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

Ouka Yoshitsune?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouka Yoshitsune??   Ouka Yoshitsune?? EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 3:09 am

TGH soooooooooooooooo low better junk it, take the legs and put it to Vanguard series AXER, Fencer, Lancer.

but its ok for biginer clan war  or biginer rules union wars btw.

just like LS3 said 1 crimson veil rarely active or never active for me.....

buy 2 slot legs for 2x crimson veil ?
maybe good idea.

i say this because you can imagine how madness and chaos the union war now ?
monica wing, flap arm, iglips arm anywhere, eris, ivis and other shit fag your 1 slot ouka will never survive.
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Ouka Yoshitsune?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouka Yoshitsune??   Ouka Yoshitsune?? EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 3:13 am

Cobra76 wrote:
TGH soooooooooooooooo low better junk it, take the legs and put it to Vanguard series AXER, Fencer, Lancer.

but its ok for biginer clan war  or biginer rules union wars btw.

just like LS3 said 1 crimson veil rarely active or never active for me.....

buy 2 slot legs for 2x crimson veil ?
maybe good idea.

i say this because you can imagine how madness and chaos the union war now ?
monica wing, flap arm, iglips arm anywhere, eris, ivis and other shit fag your 1 slot ouka will never survive.
The build lazflamme made has a 2s horse lg, one slot just had to be used for a capacity tune.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ouka Yoshitsune?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouka Yoshitsune??   Ouka Yoshitsune?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouka Yoshitsune??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next