Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Loading screen Shutdown?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Basilicum
Basilicum

Male Posts : 84

Loading screen Shutdown? Empty
PostSubject: Loading screen Shutdown?   Loading screen Shutdown? EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 7:53 am

Hey Everyone wanted to ask if it is possible to turn off those stupid Loading Screens in the game ?
Back to top Go down
http://crosschatroom.jimdo.com
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Loading screen Shutdown?   Loading screen Shutdown? EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:10 am

I don't think it's possible, unless your graphics card has a problem, the Loading Screens will show up no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Accidentally
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: Loading screen Shutdown?   Loading screen Shutdown? EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 3:37 pm

Basilicum wrote:
Hey Everyone wanted to ask if it is possible to turn off those stupid Loading Screens in the game ?
What exactly is the problem with the loading screens? Are you just bothered by the art on them, or are you crashing during them? I assume it would be possible to change the loading screen artwork with a lot of work, but I doubt it's worth it. If you're crashing during them, the problem is almost definitely what's happening behind the loading screen that causes it, in which case I would suggest looking into graphics drivers and java updates.
Back to top Go down
Basilicum
Basilicum

Male Posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Loading screen Shutdown?   Loading screen Shutdown? EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:39 pm

Accidentally wrote:
Basilicum wrote:
What exactly is the problem with the loading screens? Are you just bothered by the art on them, or are you crashing during them? I assume it would be possible to change the loading screen artwork with a lot of work, but I doubt it's worth it. If you're crashing during them, the problem is almost definitely what's happening behind the loading screen that causes it, in which case I would suggest looking into graphics drivers and java updates.

I am just bothered by the art >.>
Id like to just swich it to a black Screen instead because its realy just tooo much in my opinion if anyone knows how to change the Loading Screens pleeeeaaaase tell me how to ^^
Back to top Go down
http://crosschatroom.jimdo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loading screen Shutdown?   Loading screen Shutdown? Empty

Back to top Go down

Loading screen Shutdown?
Page 1 of 1